AuthorTopic: sakura and syaoran... family related???  (Read 8486 times)

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
Re: sakura and syaoran... family related???
« Reply #20 on: March 26 2006, 09:41 am »
Uhhhhhhhh.....it kinda makes sense, but it's kinda confusing 2....@.@

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline moko-chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: June 08 2006, 06:26 pm »
sakura and syaoran related hmm? well...

Clow-san's mother is Chinese, his father is British... and Syaoran came from Clow's mother's side of the family so Syaoran is Clow's descendant...

in the manga, Clow split his soul into 2: Eriol and Fujitaka...
and Fujitaka's past was never known (this was mentioned somewhere in the manga... i think by sonomi) because he's one of Clow's reincarnates. CCS Fujitaka is Sakura's father, but he doesn't have Clow's blood as Clow never had children. he never had a relationship with a woman (as far as I know... )

so Sakura can't be related to Syaoran as Fujitaka only has part of Clow's soul (not blood)

and for TRC... well everyone is different.... Sakura is the daughter of Clow and Syaoran is adopted by Fujitaka... so Fujitaka isnt a Clow reincarnate... as for Fei Wong Reed, i think i heard or read somewhere that he's related to Clow...

his ancestor is Clow Reed or something...

and i think that the xxxHOLiC Clow is the same Clow as in TRC and in CCS (now it's getting confusing! ahehe :sweatdrop:) because Yuko-san had a replica of Sakura's 1st sealing wand/staff. And she mentioned something to Watanuki about 'the girl' which is Kinomoto Sakura.
Then Yuko created the Mokonas with Clow, to be prepared when the 'children' --> as in TRC Sakura and Syaoran, arrive.

so basically.... i'm also confused. I just gave out my opinion... ahehehe :keke:
oh yeah, and did anyone notice high priest Yukito's staff? it was like the moon shaped thingy that was supposed to be at the back of the Clow book symbolizing Yue, right?
"no matter how you say it... it still means the same. it still IS the same. it's the same section where you find the... angels/devils... the same section that brings you noise, and most importantly, the FUN. but never, ever forget... TOKI-TOKI. hahaha!"

"millions of worlds, millions of beings, millions of souls, millions of lives. there are billions of wishes out there, but how can they all be granted, when there is only... ONE dimensional witch? and only one branch of her shop too." ^_^

"four different people. four different lives. four different wishes. but only one....... MOKONA." hahaha LOL ^_^

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #22 on: June 08 2006, 06:59 pm »
Show content
CCS World: Fujitaka was said to be an orphan, having family that died when he was just a baby, as well as Erol, Clows other reincornation, Fujitaka being Japanese, having no memory of his past self and Erol being british, having the memory of his past self, these two are not related by blood.Yukito/Yue and Kero, is Clows children, acording to him, not by blood, Yue would say other wise. Clows brother/Sister/whatever family memeber, would be that of Chinese, Syaoran's family, and European, possably Erol's family, since he had no children in the CCS world that we know of, as of yet, so is Sakura related to Syaoran in the CCS World, no.....Clow, when he knew he was going to die, made it so that Yue would fall for his new master/mistress, but Clow didn't see the birth of Touya, threw a rench in his plans didn't he, who would steal Yukito/Yue's heart, and that of his desendent Syaoran would fall for Sakura, but Clow made sure that eveything would be ok for the girl in the end.

TRC world:  Fujitaka is Syaorans adoptive father, and in the manga, Fujitaka was from another land before he came to Kingdom of Clow, where he would make it a home from time to time. The King Clow, 1st meet Fujitaka when they started talking about the ruins, and later to introduce Sakura and Syaoran, in this world, Clow Reed is Sakura and Touya's father by blood, and Fujitaka has no children by blood, only Syaoran as an adpote. While Syaoran is staying with Fujitaka, another Syaoran was with Fei wong Reed, Clow Reeds of CCS younger brother, in a tube for CLAMP knows how long, these two could either be one person spilt in two, a clone, or that of twins, good one bad one kind of thing, and being related to Fei wong Reed by another family memeber, as the girl that is with him always looks at him with sad eyes. So in the TRC world, is or could they be blood related? Yes, maybe being distant cousinse, and No, since Fei wong Reed is that of the CCS univers.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #23 on: June 14 2006, 07:17 am »
sakura and syaoran related hmm? well...

Clow-san's mother is Chinese, his father is British... and Syaoran came from Clow's mother's side of the family so Syaoran is Clow's descendant...

in the manga, Clow split his soul into 2: Eriol and Fujitaka...
and Fujitaka's past was never known (this was mentioned somewhere in the manga... i think by sonomi) because he's one of Clow's reincarnates. CCS Fujitaka is Sakura's father, but he doesn't have Clow's blood as Clow never had children. he never had a relationship with a woman (as far as I know... )

so Sakura can't be related to Syaoran as Fujitaka only has part of Clow's soul (not blood)

and for TRC... well everyone is different.... Sakura is the daughter of Clow and Syaoran is adopted by Fujitaka... so Fujitaka isnt a Clow reincarnate... as for Fei Wong Reed, i think i heard or read somewhere that he's related to Clow...

his ancestor is Clow Reed or something...

and i think that the xxxHOLiC Clow is the same Clow as in TRC and in CCS (now it's getting confusing! ahehe :sweatdrop:) because Yuko-san had a replica of Sakura's 1st sealing wand/staff. And she mentioned something to Watanuki about 'the girl' which is Kinomoto Sakura.
Then Yuko created the Mokonas with Clow, to be prepared when the 'children' --> as in TRC Sakura and Syaoran, arrive.

so basically.... i'm also confused. I just gave out my opinion... ahehehe :keke:
oh yeah, and did anyone notice high priest Yukito's staff? it was like the moon shaped thingy that was supposed to be at the back of the Clow book symbolizing Yue, right?
yyuko-chan said that? wow...maybe, we'll see S&S from CCS in TRC o.O

Offline _violet_

« Reply #24 on: June 17 2006, 05:42 am »
now... chapter 119 has changed many things. TRC syaoran IS related to clow too! this is so interesting...

and yeah, i know Fujitaka(CCS) is Clow in soul and not in blood (as moko-chan said), but that doesnt matter! dont you think its interesting how clow is related (be it blood or spiritually) to syaoran and sakura? theres a weird triangle between them...

i hope CLAMP reveals more of this odd binding between the three in further chapters hehehe

so... keep discussing!
i invite you to see my dooooodles at http://inechi.livejournal.com

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #25 on: June 17 2006, 05:50 am »
I think that Sakura isn't really Clow Reed's daughter. Or it doesn't matter, because it's a Clow reed from a different dimension... Then again, I doubt there were more Clow Reeds...
But then how does that tie in with CCS?
AAAARGH! I'm so confuuused!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #26 on: July 29 2006, 11:38 am »
the appearance of the lin shan pan and all the transfer of Syaoran's magic (the talisman, sword and all) from CCS in Chapt 123 makes me wonder if the R!Syaoran posses Clow's magic (as in  the magic source he used in CCS is partly from Clow).. if he does, doesn't that make him relate to Clow too?

If Sakura and Syaoran are related doesn't it make their relationship an incent one?! O.o

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。