CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 10: Love That Transcends Time

<< < (3/9) > >>

Meowzy:
When listening to that Swordbreaker song on the new OST, I'm going to assume that is a part of the Lecourt arc. Yay!

wetheril:
Actually, I just checked the schedule, and it looks like the next episode is a filler. :( It's called "Oekaki Mokona" and it features Princess Emeraude again...and Sakura's feather as a writing pen. *snerffles*

The next few episodes are:
Episode 12: The Dangerous Road
Episode 13: The beginning of the Divide (It was in katakana - WAKARE, which is unclear, but wakare (分かれ) which I'm assuming it means, can mean, fork, branch-off, so I translated it as Divide)
Episode 14: Kuroki Hagane (Black Iron) - It might be about Kurogane.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: wetheril on July 05 2006, 09:29 pm ---Actually, I just checked the schedule, and it looks like the next episode is a filler. :( It's called "Oekaki Mokona" and it features Princess Emeraude again...and Sakura's feather as a writing pen. *snerffles*

The next few episodes are:
Episode 12: The Dangerous Road
Episode 13: The beginning of the Divide (It was in katakana - WAKARE, which is unclear, but wakare (分かれ) which I'm assuming it means, can mean, fork, branch-off, so I translated it as Divide)
Episode 14: Kuroki Hagane (Black Iron) - It might be about Kurogane.

--- End quote ---

the only good coming out of the next episode is everyone gets turned into chibis ^_^

it seems after taht we get the first half of lecourt.  lecourt to mee seems it will be 4 or 5 episodes.depending on how they do kuro's memories

Meowzy:
I'm guessing 13 is the episode where
Show contentSyaoran gets sucked into the book.
So now the question is: Will 12 be a filler? Probably... *frown*
The start of Lecourt can't really be described as a dangerous road.

wetheril:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 05 2006, 09:32 pm ---the only good coming out of the next episode is everyone gets turned into chibis ^_^

it seems after taht we get the first half of lecourt. lecourt to mee seems it will be 4 or 5 episodes.depending on how they do kuro's memories

--- End quote ---

If that's the case, they'll be caught up with the current X/Tokyo arc in no time! :O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version