CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 10: Love That Transcends Time

<< < (4/9) > >>

Capella:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 05 2006, 02:57 pm ---is that ashrua's VA? i ned that type of info for my gudie.

--- End quote ---

I think it is. According to my investigations, Honda Takako played Ashura, Yasui Kunihiko was Kumara, and Masutani Yasunori was Yasha (using Japanese name order). I can only promise accuracy to the extent of "their names match the names next to the characters' names in the ending credits," but you can use it if you want.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 06 2006, 08:21 am ---I think it is. According to my investigations, Honda Takako played Ashura, Yasui Kunihiko was Kumara, and Masutani Yasunori was Yasha (using Japanese name order). I can only promise accuracy to the extent of "their names match the names next to the characters' names in the ending credits," but you can use it if you want.

--- End quote ---
thanks!

Fay_flowright:
so, do u think that in this serie they'll arrive to the X1999 arc?

Capella:

--- Quote from: Fay_flowright on July 07 2006, 09:58 pm ---so, do u think that in this serie they'll arrive to the X1999 arc?

--- End quote ---

I hope they don't get to the Tokyo arc this season...they can't stop in the middle of the arc and insert filler (at least not without driving a large number of people insane), so it would be bad if they caught up with CLAMP, and it doesn't look like that arc's going to be ending soon. For Bee-train's sake I hope they take their time in Rekord country, not that I think they will. So this will probably be a filler-full season. Maybe they'll insert the Country of Idols if we're lucky. Even if it wouldn't make sense in the plot anymore, what does Bee-train care about that?

(I don't hate Bee-train, really, I don't. They give me Yasha/Ashura - I can't hate them. Not to mention .hack//SIGN.)

Emiko:
I'm so gutted that they took out the Country of Idols. What, does Bee-Train think they're above bunnies? What a rip.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version