CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 10: Love That Transcends Time

<< < (5/9) > >>

Capella:
The loss of the tribal bunnies is truly tragic. They were awesome. I have no idea why Bee-train cut them out. Maybe they didn't want to animate the whirlwind sequence? Beats me.

Meowzy:
*sigh*
Episode 12, A Dangerous Road, is a filler ep. A really lame looking one. Honestly, the bunnies would've been much better!

Emiko:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 08 2006, 11:58 pm ---*sigh*
Episode 12, A Dangerous Road, is a filler ep. A really lame looking one. Honestly, the bunnies would've been much better!

--- End quote ---

Uuggh, really? Whats it about?

Touei:
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/yokoku.html

Show contentTsubasa Road Trip 8D Yaaaay~ *sarcasm'd*
 Preview looks lame. Veery lame. And.. uh.. it looks like Sakura's feather (another filler feather D8) got splatted, like a fly, on the windscreen of that van xD That made me laugh. Other than the bug!Feather.. >> Ugh.
And, I hope they keep the Kuro/Fai interaction after the six months in Shura consistent >> I havent seen 2.11 yet so I can't say if they do in that one (but it all looks a bit o.o Strange? Anyway so.. XD)

mela:

--- Quote from: Znuese on July 09 2006, 12:48 am ---http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/yokoku.html

Show contentTsubasa Road Trip 8D Yaaaay~ *sarcasm'd*
 Preview looks lame. Veery lame. And.. uh.. it looks like Sakura's feather (another filler feather D8) got splatted, like a fly, on the windscreen of that van xD That made me laugh. Other than the bug!Feather.. >> Ugh.
And, I hope they keep the Kuro/Fai interaction after the six months in Shura consistent >> I havent seen 2.11 yet so I can't say if they do in that one (but it all looks a bit o.o Strange? Anyway so.. XD)
--- End quote ---

-__- What the heck. Tsubasa's anime (in particular the second season) has become one of the worst manga to anime adaptations I have seen thus far. Especially for how much material they have to work with that they cut out... oi.

WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE FILLERS? *stomps all over BeeTrain with metal cleats*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version