CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 10: Love That Transcends Time

<< < (6/9) > >>

Emiko:
OH MY GOD! That looks TERRIBLE!

Show contentTrucker!Tsubasa? This looks so unbelievably lame! Oh, and here we are again, re-using old characters instead of trying to be refreshing...
Why do I try with the anime? Why do I even try?

Kuro-puppy:
i've got to admit one thing, i live by the saying 'anime is better than manga' but the more i watch 2nd season the more i want to ditch the anime and buy the manga.....this is the first time ever that i prefer manga over anime

congratulations for a job spectacularly done Bee Train ! *sarcasm*

Meowzy:
Maybe the gang will stop at a McDonalds while they roadtrip? That'd be fun. Fai and Kurogane sharing a happymeal! XD

Yes, the manga is better. DUH!

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 09 2006, 04:32 am ---Maybe the gang will stop at a McDonalds while they roadtrip? That'd be fun. Fai and Kurogane sharing a happymeal! XD

Yes, the manga is better. DUH!

--- End quote ---

LMAO

XDDD well said!

Capella:

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 09 2006, 02:59 am ---Show contentTrucker!Tsubasa? This looks so unbelievably lame! Oh, and here we are again, re-using old characters instead of trying to be refreshing...
--- End quote ---

Wait, Show content are they really truckers? Because I had this really weird dream awhile back where Yasha, Ryuu-ou, and Syaoran were all truckers. o.O Maybe I've been having some of whatever Bee-train's on, by accident.It won't let be watch the preview, even when I downloaded the players and stuff...urgh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version