CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 10: Love That Transcends Time

<< < (8/9) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
WHAT? more fillers? ugh. why? they sound laem V_V

--- Quote from: wetheril on July 09 2006, 07:57 am ---Good news though. The Lecourt Arc looks like it will start on Episode 15: 図書館のヒミツ
(The Library of Secrets). That means we've got fillers all the up to Episode 14! :O Way to go, Beetrain. -_-

--- End quote ---
that sounds to be the last episode of the arc, where they go to get the feather. "Black Steel" still sounds like a kuro's past type episdoe

Mizumi:
Wow, geesh. Any more fillers?! One more and the anime is dead to me, I swear. Show contentI only want to know how they're gonna animate the X arc. If they don't cut it out completely and make all shadow-like thingies instead of tha real stuff (i.e. blood). And oh great, Primera-chan appears in episode 12. Whee, go for squeeky voices! (Chii's voice gave me a head ache.) <_< I miss the bunnies from Idols soooo much. What's with the bunnies, BeeTrain? They're cute! Why cut them out? -sobs-

Anyway, about episode 10 - was it just me or did there appear Tomoyo-twins in it?! (I only watched the last piece on youtube to see Fai in action, I simply refuse to watch any more of the episodes after so much fillers.)
However. Only good thing so far is Fai's priest-like action with Syaoran and Sakura ^_^ loved it!

Capella:

--- Quote from: Mizumi on July 09 2006, 10:37 pm ---Anyway, about episode 10 - was it just me or did there appear Tomoyo-twins in it?!

--- End quote ---

The twins aren't Tomoyos - they're a certain pair of girls from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland. They're exactly identical to them, at any rate. The girls appeared in the "Miyuki-chan in TV Land" chapter and looked adorable while cussing Miyuki out, then released these weird ball things which ripped up Mikyuki's pajamas.

Sailor Yue-chan:
incase anyones wondering why there is no subs yet is because YGO is too busy working on their site rather than their projects :shifty: http://yuugiou.org/

Mizumi:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 10 2006, 12:06 am ---The twins aren't Tomoyos - they're a certain pair of girls from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland. They're exactly identical to them, at any rate. The girls appeared in the "Miyuki-chan in TV Land" chapter and looked adorable while cussing Miyuki out, then released these weird ball things which ripped up Mikyuki's pajamas.

--- End quote ---
Ah, like that. Thanks a lot ^_^  (never read Miyuki-chan, my friend accidentally bought it and I heard enough of it from her so.. e-heh-heh.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version