CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 10: Love That Transcends Time

<< < (2/9) > >>

Emiko:
The Fai!Glomp is officially the best thing the anime has EVER done.

The next episode looks cute... but I'm wary. Fillers haven't been doing so well lately. Although it's more Tsubasa, so I won't complain.  :tongue:

Sailor Yue-chan:
the fai glomp was cuter in the manga cuz in the manga fai actualy GLOMPED him. here he just lifted him up 3 inches and grabbed eerybody <_<

is that ashrua's VA? i ned that type of info for my gudie.

the next episode has them as CHIBIS!!! :D

but theres a flaw with that filler: in the manga shura arc, didnt everoyn LOSE their clothing in shara, and yuuko had to rescuethem (and threaten to keep them XD)

charcoalz:
ahaha, the Fai glomp just made me laugh so hard xD

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 05 2006, 02:57 pm ---but theres a flaw with that filler: in the manga shura arc, didnt everoyn LOSE their clothing in shara, and yuuko had to rescuethem (and threaten to keep them XD)

--- End quote ---

Yes! You're right! Where did they get their clothes? O_o

wetheril:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 05 2006, 08:51 pm ---Yes! You're right! Where did they get their clothes? O_o

--- End quote ---

Because the animators were probably lazy, and didn't do their research. ^_^; Besides, they reversed the order of the Piffle Country arc, which means that they might plan on doing fillers next or something else (hopefully the Lecourt/Rekord arc).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version