AuthorTopic: The greatness that is Syaoran  (Read 166891 times)

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
Re: The greatness that is Syaoran
« Reply #900 on: March 12 2006, 09:54 pm »
Alladin wears similar baggy pants, doesn't he? (Is still fascinated by the pants) Maybe CLAMP wanted the characters to wear something similar since Clow country has a climate close to Arabia's.

This has given me much to ponder on. I agree that Syaoran would definitely look weird with chicken legs. I hope that there'll be a country where the gang will have to wear things a itle bit more...revealing. :heh:
Go! Go! GO!

Offline kawaiigurl

• I LOVE SAKURA AND SYAORAN!! XD
« Reply #901 on: March 16 2006, 04:47 pm »
i just love how cute he is!!! lol! so sweet, brave!!!!!!!!!

-->> avatar and banner made by me<<--

*THE PERFECT COUPLE*
                                         Syaoran + Sakura
                "Even if I lose this feeling, I will come to love you again"
                                             - Syaoran

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #902 on: March 17 2006, 11:51 am »
Endoh what a wonderful comic!  Hilarious AND true. Good job!  I'm gonna go check out your other works...

(This is for the very old comic...I'm slow...>_>)
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #903 on: March 17 2006, 11:58 am »
Endoh what a wonderful comic!  Hilarious AND true. Good job!  I'm gonna go check out your other works...

(This is for the very old comic...I'm slow...>_>)

Eh? What comic?

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

moezychan

« Reply #904 on: March 18 2006, 03:13 am »
Eh? What comic?

I think she means this one:

Haha oops I didn't make it clear. I was glomping Syaoran to death.
He was choking...not me!
I'm okay...he's okay!
He's locked in my closet!
[Syaoran]: ...uhh...help me?

Oh! I forgot to mention my stupid comic I did about why I love Syaoran to bitz.
Linkage right here!
http://www.deviantart.com/view/12230102/
Haha, don't ask about the crazy stickman ninja.

That's an old one.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #905 on: March 18 2006, 08:49 am »
etou, I've asked someone about this before, but I've always been curious about it. When did Syaoran learn how to drive?  :sweatdrop: He's only 14, 15-ish isn't he?

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #906 on: March 18 2006, 08:53 am »
etou, I've asked someone about this before, but I've always been curious about it. When did Syaoran learn how to drive? :sweatdrop: He's only 14, 15-ish isn't he?

you lost me. haha. but if syaoran is anything like me, he probably learned how to drive as soon as his feet could reach the pedal.. and in my case.. i have to move the driver's seat so close to the steering wheel just to touch the pedals. but i'm sure that's not the case with our lovely syaoran.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #907 on: March 18 2006, 09:59 am »
I think she means this one:

That's an old one.

Oh! I see. I just read it and its really funny. :D

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #908 on: March 18 2006, 10:08 am »
etou, I've asked someone about this before, but I've always been curious about it. When did Syaoran learn how to drive? :sweatdrop: He's only 14, 15-ish isn't he?

Since he was with his father and they traveled to a lot of different countries, maybe he learned then?  I'm sure that he had to do a lot of older things because of it...:D  Dunno, that's just speculation.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #909 on: March 18 2006, 10:11 am »
Since he was with his father and they traveled to a lot of different countries, maybe he learned then? I'm sure that he had to do a lot of older things because of it...:D Dunno, that's just speculation.

LOL. That's not a bad speculation though.

Offline *TwilightNight*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #910 on: March 18 2006, 11:26 am »
Hmm. I rather prefer him to drive a motor bike, manga Touya style, but better. Imagine him, doing risky tricks, and his messy hair blowing in the wind...HANYAN! Actually, a motorcycle matches, a very expensive one, and stylish. After all, in CCS, he's rich as heck! Imagine to think that one day when he's the Li Clan leader, he's going to OWN all of that.

But I guess it doesn't compensate for having a hard childhood. I rather live normal, than being pressured my whole life. I wish CCS put more emphasis on Syaoran, I didn't like how he wasn't in Sakura's and Eriol's level of magic, and how Yue (in the anime) insulted his abilities telling how he couldn't believe he even capture any cards with that low level of magic....well, is not like Sakura did a dandy job either, but the fact that it was actually heard to people, pisses me off a bit. I think his story is more interesting and mysterious than the rest of the characters combined, he stook out to me. CLAMP could have done a major plotline, as there are many possibilites, so many things to create from him. But alas, is Card Captor Sakura, not Card Captor Syaoran.....? O_o

Anyway, Syaoran with a motorcycle is hotness! Esepacially TRC Syao. Maybe he can ride a hot car, with sunglasses. I love it that when in the Dream card ep, with the music in the background while they go around town, a part shows him behind the others, trying on sunglasses and checking himself out in the mirror (That was GREAT). That's right, Syao-kun! Be aware of your good looks. :inlove:

Anyone in TRC people are skinny and lanky, so is not only Syaoran, is just the art style. And I don't mind him wearing pants all the time. Though in CCS, that boy had the greatest sense of style in the whole series, I just loved his clothes....so boyish and perfect. XD

Syaoran-kun! *huggles avatar*

Hey, I arrived late, so don't mind my fangirlism...sm.
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #911 on: March 18 2006, 11:36 am »
PICTURE.  WHERE DID YOU GET THE YELLOW PICTURE IN YOUR SIGNATURE?  *_*  -fangirlism attack-

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #912 on: March 18 2006, 11:53 am »
PICTURE. WHERE DID YOU GET THE YELLOW PICTURE IN YOUR SIGNATURE? *_* -fangirlism attack-

Yeah I wanna know too!

Offline *TwilightNight*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #913 on: March 18 2006, 01:01 pm »
Here. http://totallychibi.com/index.php?ccs2g

I thank google. I squealed and went KAWAIII!!!!!!!!! So I put it in my sig. Adorable!
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #914 on: March 18 2006, 02:10 pm »
I will cookie any who finds a full size pic of that.  *_*  It is just too cute.

On topic, Syaoran on a motorcycle?  I can see that, yeah.  I can see Syaoran in anything hot, really.  He'll fit in perfectly.  :D

And his story does deserve more than it got credit for.  That would be a killer sidestory that CLAMP could do.  Going more in depth on Syaoran and his life, you know?  Before Sakura, during Sakura, after Sakura. Mostly before, obviously, but still, its IS nice to see how she changed him.  That's one of the only dissapointing parts of CCS; the lack of Syaoran in depth characterization.  They do a heck of a job making him the way he is, but they could do SO much more with him.  And I think he deserves that.

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #915 on: March 18 2006, 02:18 pm »
Here. http://totallychibi.com/index.php?ccs2g

I thank google. I squealed and went KAWAIII!!!!!!!!! So I put it in my sig. Adorable!

Aww cute! Thanks for sharing the link.

I will cookie any who finds a full size pic of that. *_* It is just too cute.

On topic, Syaoran on a motorcycle? I can see that, yeah. I can see Syaoran in anything hot, really. He'll fit in perfectly. :D

And his story does deserve more than it got credit for. That would be a killer sidestory that CLAMP could do. Going more in depth on Syaoran and his life, you know? Before Sakura, during Sakura, after Sakura. Mostly before, obviously, but still, its IS nice to see how she changed him. That's one of the only dissapointing parts of CCS; the lack of Syaoran in depth characterization. They do a heck of a job making him the way he is, but they could do SO much more with him. And I think he deserves that.

I agree too bie liao! I think that CLAMP should have went more into his character as well.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #916 on: March 18 2006, 08:11 pm »
LOL. fangirls eh?  :XD:

A motorcycle would be cool I agree. Though something tells me you just want to see him in leather pants... *raises an eyebrow*
He would actually look pretty cool, and It suits him quite well. It would highlight his independance, and no doubt Sakura would be the one to ride on the back! (sorry fangirls!)
(off topic kind of but I've been on the back of my friends motorbike and OMG it is SO SO fun. XD )
lol
Ok people now you've made me want to draw that ^^; *is being distracted from her coursework*

as for that Yellow image, I believe that could be the full picture. I found it a while ago and I've been searching for ages for a full image but I think thats it.... ;__; shame too, its such a cute image.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #917 on: March 19 2006, 08:37 am »
^ Aww.. Well I wish it was a full image!

Yeah I think you should draw that pic Xiao_Lang!

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #918 on: March 19 2006, 08:39 am »
Go for it!   And part of being Syaoran's fangirl mean's you have to cope with the loss of him to Sakura. -sigh-  But we'll live, ne?

And Syaoran in leather pants...I actually hadn't thought of that before you said anything.  Nuu, the imagery is a little strange in my mind.  :D  He looks better in baggy things, I'm sure.  It seems to be all he wears...nothing he has is tight at all...

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #919 on: March 19 2006, 08:55 am »
Go for it! And part of being Syaoran's fangirl mean's you have to cope with the loss of him to Sakura. -sigh- But we'll live, ne?

And Syaoran in leather pants...I actually hadn't thought of that before you said anything. Nuu, the imagery is a little strange in my mind. :D He looks better in baggy things, I'm sure. It seems to be all he wears...nothing he has is tight at all...

LOL. :D That was so funny. Well what you just said was. I just keep thinking about how mean Syaoran was to Sakura at the beginning of CCS and towards the end, he is just so nice and caring. :D So sweet!!