AuthorTopic: The greatness that is Syaoran  (Read 166981 times)

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: The greatness that is Syaoran
« Reply #280 on: June 01 2005, 09:43 am »
the same with me.

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #281 on: June 01 2005, 11:19 am »
*blinks innocently* but we're going to do anything to him ^^ well we are. but nice things... like dress him up in frilly dresses, have tea parties, practice jumping out of windows, and endure being glomped on and being taken to secret pink labratories to be cloned. ^^ see that doesnt sound so bad!

Yea  what Satsuki-chan said , we aren't doing anything bad :angel7:. Jumping out a window is very challenging we are ...um...just helping him with all the challenges that he might have. :sweatdrop: (I hope that makes since)
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Lean on my when your not strong, I'll be the friend who helps you carry on.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

*Revenge is a dish best served cold- Kill Bill

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #282 on: June 01 2005, 12:28 pm »
You guys are making feel bad!

fisah: *huggles Syaoran* GOMEN NASAI!
Syaoran: Please....LET GO...OF ME
fisah: *sobs* I guess I've retired!
Syaoran: YAYNESS! *runs away*
fisah: *eyes twinle happily* Until next time that is....MUAHAHA *cough, sees anti-fangirls look* Until....we meet and have a picnic with Sakura-chan talking about wonderful, fangirl-related things! *nervous chuckle*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #283 on: June 01 2005, 12:54 pm »
Sorry fisha *hugs*
I have to figure out another story!!
*I want to be different , so when I look in the mirror I see someone wirth wild.-Mulan (the movie)

*What do you mean your not lucky !*grabs and throws cricket in the air, then points to horse* and what are you a sheep! - Mushu from Mulan

*I can be who I want, I don't have to listen to other people or what they say about me. Im happy for who I am. I will LIberate my Dreams and Follow my heart.

*Simple and Clean is the way that ur making me feel tonight,it's hard to let it go. - The song Simple and Clean by  Utada Hikaru

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #284 on: June 01 2005, 12:56 pm »
ooooh, me too, the creative drain sucks!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #285 on: June 01 2005, 12:59 pm »
Tell me about my brain is soooo drained with creative ideas -_-! No wonder they call it brain drain lol  :keke:.

Offline adi-chan

• Syao-kun suteki!!! <3
« Reply #286 on: June 01 2005, 05:38 pm »
Yoii!!! new here.. signed up just to post messages here!  :haha:

anyway.. Syaoran is just too good to be true... *drools* :love4:. we are actually erm.. rather "delusional" to say that we love him.. coz he dun exist (Sadly  :cry:).. and rather too perfect. also, even if bishounens DID exist, we still have to compete with their female counterparts from their animes.. i mean, you've gotta admit: the anime gals are always TOO perfect  :dodge:; even though the anime creators try to make them real, by giving them flaws, the flaws are rather superficial, like for instance, clumsy or whiny.. but yea, those things are not significant enough!!!! so unlike them, we still have many problems to face... darnn... -_-

in real life, i have yet to met my "syaoran".. no luck watsoever till now .. so while we havent met the syaoran just for us in our lifetimes, lets just indulge ourselves with the one and only, Li Syaoran...  :D

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #287 on: June 01 2005, 05:40 pm »

anyway.. Syaoran is just too good to be true... *drools* :love4:. we are actually erm.. rather "delusional" to say that we love him.. coz he dun exist (Sadly  :cry:).. and rather too perfect. also, even if bishounens DID exist, we still have to compete with their female counterparts from their animes.. i mean, you've gotta admit: the anime gals are always TOO perfect  :dodge:; even though the anime creators try to make them real, by giving them flaws, the flaws are rather superficial, like for instance, clumsy or whiny.. but yea, those things are not significant enough!!!! so unlike them, we still have many problems to face... darnn... -_-

in real life, i have yet to met my "syaoran".. no luck watsoever till now .. so while we havent met the syaoran just for us in our lifetimes, lets just indulge ourselves with the one and only, Li Syaoran...  :D

Well.... -_-

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #288 on: June 02 2005, 10:14 am »

anyway.. Syaoran is just too good to be true... *drools* :love4:. we are actually erm.. rather "delusional" to say that we love him.. coz he dun exist (Sadly  :cry:).. and rather too perfect. also, even if bishounens DID exist, we still have to compete with their female counterparts from their animes.. i mean, you've gotta admit: the anime gals are always TOO perfect :dodge:; even though the anime creators try to make them real, by giving them flaws, the flaws are rather superficial, like for instance, clumsy or whiny.. but yea, those things are not significant enough!!!! so unlike them, we still have many problems to face... darnn... -_-

ano...welcome!^^

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #289 on: June 02 2005, 10:19 am »
lol  Welcome!!  I have my own real life Syaoran already.  His name IS Syaoran (refuses to state last name)...not that I don't want to just that its hilarious and I'll start laughing and Syaoran would know I was talking about him because he'll sneeze.  e-e;;;   Yeah...

My best friend is a guy named Syaoran.  Let's say he's the complete opposite of the Syaoran we all know and love.  Lmao.  He's a major perv, b1tchy, arrrogant, egotistical but I guess can be sweet at times.  >>;  Anyway, we'll all fine our Syaoran's in real life someday.  Someday soon hopefully...XD
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #290 on: June 02 2005, 10:59 am »
[twitches in jealousy]
You found a Syaoran . . . wow, his real name is Syaoran?
crazy!

Syaoran: Err...if that guy is named Syaoran, too . . .will you leave me alone.
Endoh: Well, Sya0ran just said that he isn't like you ...soo....no?
Syaoran: ahh crap. [runs away to hide behind bodyguards]
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #291 on: June 02 2005, 11:11 am »
Another Funny Endoh story  :D.

anyway.. Syaoran is just too good to be true... *drools* :love4:. we are actually erm.. rather "delusional" to say that we love him.. coz he dun exist (Sadly  :cry:).. and rather too perfect. also, even if bishounens DID exist, we still have to compete with their female counterparts from their animes.. i mean, you've gotta admit: the anime gals are always TOO perfect :dodge:; even though the anime creators try to make them real, by giving them flaws, the flaws are rather superficial, like for instance, clumsy or whiny.. but yea, those things are not significant enough!!!! so unlike them, we still have many problems to face... darnn... -_-

Welcome here :D!!!! We just like to make Syaoran crazy here. We already almost made him go so nuts that he won't like girls. Wait....he hates us!!! NO SYAORAN!!!!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #292 on: June 02 2005, 11:27 am »
well, Sya0ran-sama's Syaoran is like Li, no?  :keke: well, except for the major perv part

Offline libra

• I'm really Naruto, my school teacher told me !
« Reply #293 on: June 02 2005, 11:34 am »
Ups...,
greatness or greatest... ?
Syaoran is hero...
More important, trust yourself.....

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #294 on: June 02 2005, 11:36 am »
I just like using bad grammar sometimes....so yes, I did mean Greatness.
And yes, Syaoran is a hero...he's my hero in my books!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #295 on: June 02 2005, 11:39 am »
Lol.  Yeah, I found "my" Syaoran....[twitches...just because]  XDD  Your right Okamirei-chan!!  I just noticed he is like CCS Syaoran..except for that huge part.  lol  Ugh...how weird.  Someday I'll show you guys a picture of the brute great guy.   :dodge:  :P

TRC and CCS Syaoran is so loved by many girls!!!  I'm surprised there aren't that many Syaoran shrines in existence that I know of.  x.x;  I only know of like...2 or 3 or something.   :haha:

YEP!  He is a hero..he's our knight in shining armor...or not but whatever.  =]

Forum Family

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #296 on: June 02 2005, 11:41 am »
I would make one....but my computer peeves me off so much, I wouldn't have the patience with my internet.
He as a shrine in my room, though! [gazes at many pictures on wall] it looks like wallpaper, I swear! I go to bed looking at Syaoran...wake up looking at Syaoran!
Oh god, I sound pshyco.
Oh well! I am! :tongue3:
Syao-chan, Syao-chan, Syao-chan!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #297 on: June 02 2005, 11:46 am »
Lmfao.   Endoh....you almost made me choke on my pizza just now.  XPP  Well...I have the same thing going on here at home.  x.x;  I have posters and drawings of him!  I even have my Syaoran plushie in which I sleep with eveyday.  o___o;  Wait...I sound...nevermind.  rofl

I can make a Syaoran shrine anytime.  I'd make one but I need to finish making my other sites first.

www.angelic-skies.net and www.tainted-sky.com are both my domains.  Go see the projects section of my sites and you'll see all that I got planned.  lol   [repeatedly smothers Syaoran plushie with kisses]  Wow...I certainly sound beyond obsessed.   :tongue3:

Forum Family

Offline cblossom

• Obsessed Fan
  • ccs fan allways
« Reply #298 on: June 02 2005, 11:48 am »
I would make one....but my computer peeves me off so much, I wouldn't have the patience with my internet.
He as a shrine in my room, though! [gazes at many pictures on wall] it looks like wallpaper, I swear! I go to bed looking at Syaoran...wake up looking at Syaoran!
Oh god, I sound pshyco.
Oh well! I am! :tongue3:
Syao-chan, Syao-chan, Syao-chan!
Calm down Endoh calm down ! I don't have "walllpaper" of syaoran but he is my hero. :keke:
I saw your two web-sites, very cool  :okay:.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #299 on: June 02 2005, 11:48 am »
so much competition XD! I can't compete with all the fangirls, alot of them make me look small. *shows pic that a major popular fan drew* http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18906729/  you probally saw this pic before, endoh-sama  :sweatdrop:

-gazes at Syaoran wallscroll- *cough* well, I can't say that Im not crazy either :sweatdrop: