AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 86587 times)

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #20 on: July 06 2006, 12:46 am »
omg omg omg omg omg...

*has also lost verbal capacity* XDDDDD

I've been waiting for this since last night when I saw the preview in the KF thread!!

Thanks for all the links everyone!!!

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #21 on: July 06 2006, 12:50 am »
I just saw this on LJ myself... Whoa. Though...

Show content
Doesn't the half of Fay's magic that Syaoran now has kinda suck? I mean, I know he may not know how to use it to the best of it's abilites, but he didn't even seem to hurt Kurogane at all... Of course, maybe Kuro-sama is just hiding his pain under his adrenaline so that he can continue to protect Fay <3

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: July 06 2006, 12:55 am »
I'm wondering...

Show content
Does Fai still have an eye, but it's just not blue? And he's lost half his magic? That'd certainly be better than no eye in that socket at all, but...

And FWR did seem like a king, sitting all safe and comfy on his throne and everything...

I'm glad I had this chapter to start my day. More fighting, but more KF! ^______^

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 06 2006, 01:01 am »
*Squeals* I saw the one or two of the summaries before school this morning and couldnt fully concentrate on anything else all day .o.
Show content
Fdhfjg. This chapter = awesome. I mean, all the Kuro protecting Fai was brilliant 8D And finally real!Syaoran gets here (Im getting ahead of myself now but I hope he goes with them to the next world, I can see him acting like (early)CCS!Syaoran which would be a welcome change from the perfect-hero-type Syaoran that we've had most of the way through TRC so far, imho.) And I wonder if the fact Syaoran is being so blasé about using Fai's magic will be important. It all depends on why Fai didnt want to use magic in the first place, I guess. Anduhm.. What else? Syaoran trying to eat Fai's face was scary ._. *shivers* But yeah, overall this chapter made me very happy, just because of all the KuroFai. n___n

edit:
Show content
Is Fai totally unconcious? It looks like he reacts a little when Syaoran goes to bite his face.. But. Maybe that's just me hoping he heard some of Kuro's heartfelt speech X'D

Offline Marumae

• "The goggles, they do nothing!" *flails*
« Reply #24 on: July 06 2006, 01:07 am »
Well it certainly was worth the wait! Kinda of speechless right now,
Show content
Real Syao needs to smack a b%*(#$ and teach evil Syao a lesson. I was worried that the delivery was going to be poor but Clamp has once again surprised me. Thank god Fai isn't dead, don't think I could handle it if he was dead. I agree with what someone in chp 120, I wonder if Fai doesn't manage to get his eye back (which I don't think he will, they may go the route they did in XXXHolic and say that once the eye is eaten it's gone) I wonder if Kuro will give Fai his eye.  As someone said, Fai will have one red and one blue eye.  :surprised: If it wasn't for the circumstnaces I would think that'd be cool.

____________________________________________--
(Avatar made by Susuyo on Live Journal

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #25 on: July 06 2006, 01:10 am »
Show content
Yeah, I think Fai's unconcious still. The flinch-thing was probably just a natural body reaction. It must be difficult to have Syaoran gnawing on the side of his face like a little rat.

Oh, Little Rat Puppy-san! You've fallen from grace. *tear*

On the other hand
Show content
Kuro protecting Fai was adorable! They're so cuuuuute. :haha:. Kuro throwing Syaoran against the wall and breaking his arm was so VIOLENT but I loved it. I like it when Kuro gets violent, lol. Is that alarming?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: July 06 2006, 01:14 am »
Well it certainly was worth the wait! Kinda of speechless right now,
Show content
Real Syao needs to smack a b%*(#$ and teach evil Syao a lesson. I was worried that the delivery was going to be poor but Clamp has once again surprised me. Thank god Fai isn't dead, don't think I could handle it if he was dead. I agree with what someone in chp 120, I wonder if Fai doesn't manage to get his eye back (which I don't think he will, they may go the route they did in XXXHolic and say that once the eye is eaten it's gone) I wonder if Kuro will give Fai his eye.  As someone said, Fai will have one red and one blue eye.  :surprised: If it wasn't for the circumstnaces I would think that'd be cool.

Show content
I don't think in xxxHOLiC that Watanuki's eye color changed... The pupil just looked different. But I really hope that Kuro does give Fai half his eye or something! *squee* And yeah, his eye is probably gone now that Syaoran ate it. ¬_¬

Uh huh. And Kuro got to smack a beesh! XD

I like it when Kuro gets violent, lol.

Show content
I'm sure Fai does too.. *gets bricked*

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #27 on: July 06 2006, 01:16 am »
Lol! Little rat-san! I think I'll be calling Syaoran that from now on! XD

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #28 on: July 06 2006, 01:18 am »
Ok, I don't have my photoshop here at work, so I can't edit it to make it look nicier, but here is what  I came up with. I know they are small, it is because of photobucket, and they made the pictures small. *I got them from the site above*. So this is for you guys until darkladymoon comes out with the better quailty scans, and Celesse does her translation <- - -*I love the fai picture at the end*

ok here is the Scanslated
« Last Edit: July 06 2006, 03:43 am by Elizabeth Sparrow »
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Isea

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #29 on: July 06 2006, 01:23 am »
Well, this chapter is a wow..

From the beginning of Tsubasa Chronicle untill this chapter, I'm never be a fan of KuroganexFai. Not even imagined of it even a bit.

But

Show content
It's impressing what Kurogane do after being kicked that hard. Normally, people will lost control or reflex to defend himself after being attacked and even more after suffering a lot of pain. But this Big-Unkind-WithHisAlwaysCruelWordForFai-Guy sure not do it. He keep grabbing Syaoran dangerous-aiming-hand at that time like it can't be freed for whatever it cost.

Not even talking about the speech that just can only be done by someone who've really watching a person with such a long and deeply observation.
« Last Edit: July 06 2006, 01:49 am by Isea »

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #30 on: July 06 2006, 01:24 am »
Oooh, thank-you Elizabeth Sparrow!

Perhaps this is a little beside the point, but does anyone else think that Kuro's shoulders have gotten impossibly broad lately? He just seems a lot bigger to me in the later chapters... Or something....

Show content
I also love how Kurogane absolutely won't let go of Syaoran's hand, even when he takes on of Syaoran's kung-fu kicks to the stomach.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #31 on: July 06 2006, 01:30 am »
Show content
It's impressing what Kurogane do after being kick that hard. Normally, people will lose control or reflex to defend himself after being attacked and even more after suffering a lot of pain. But this Big-Unkind-WithHisAlwaysCruelWordForFai-Guy sure not do it. He keep grabbing Syaoran dangerous-aiming-hand like it can never be freed for whatever it cost.

Not even talking about the speech that can just can only be done by someone who've really watching a person for along time, for able to say such trully-deeply-moving-and-honest observation.

I know, isn't it sweet....

Show content
But Kurogane hit my "fangirls scare at her*, sorry, our syaoran. >_> I'm going to get him!!

Kuro-chi is so cute, trying to protect fai. Flashbacks *how cute*, and my favorite part on what he said was For the sake of you and that princess, he changed.  So that the two of you could smile, even a little.[/i] How sweet is that. He understand Fai, and how he feels

Wait, I must stop. I'm a SakuraxCloneSyaoran crazy fai girl, not a kuroxfai crazy fan

But, what is going to happen now, with the other syaoran. Fai knows that syaoran is clone, and he needs that heart. Every one else (but kamui, but he is sitting down and eating popcorn) doesn't know about the other syaoran and the heart. So it might not go so well >_>
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #32 on: July 06 2006, 01:41 am »
Show content
But I really hope that Kuro does give Fai half his eye or something! *squee* And yeah, his eye is probably gone now that Syaoran ate it. ¬_¬

Show content
I sort of hope so... I mean, would YOU want it back after Syaoran had eaten it? o_O

Show content

Show content
Me too *drool*

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #33 on: July 06 2006, 01:43 am »
thanks for the the chapter. This was my first stop before heading over to my livelournal. :D hoping the next 2 weeks will go fast.

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #34 on: July 06 2006, 01:44 am »
Is it possible for Fai to take it back? I knwo it's really weird and gross but once Syaoran gets his mind back...isn't he type who would insist that Fai takes it back? If it were possible. *shrugs*
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #35 on: July 06 2006, 01:47 am »
Show content
I don't think in xxxHOLiC that Watanuki's eye color changed... The pupil just looked different. But I really hope that Kuro does give Fai half his eye or something! *squee* And yeah, his eye is probably gone now that Syaoran ate it. ¬_¬

Uh huh. And Kuro got to smack a beesh! XD

Show content

Show content
Watanuki's eye color DID in fact change. In one of the more recent chapters of holic, there was a color spread and you could see Watanuki had one eye his normal color and one eye the color of Doumeki's.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #36 on: July 06 2006, 01:48 am »
Is it possible for Fai to take it back? I knwo it's really weird and gross but once Syaoran gets his mind back...isn't he type who would insist that Fai takes it back? If it were possible. *shrugs*
well

Show content
when syaoran ate the eye, his right became blue. Meaning that the eye came from the stomace to his eye socket. *shivers* So I bet if syaoran takes out his eye, and then fai eats it. Then I think fai will get it eye back. but when syaoran will need another eye.....
center]

Forum Family

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #37 on: July 06 2006, 01:48 am »
Umm I hope the fact that
Show content
Fai still has that yin/yang thing
means that
Show content
he will wake up soon and tell Kurogane what's going on.

Kuro needs to know!!

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #38 on: July 06 2006, 01:50 am »
Umm I hope the fact that
Show content
Fai still has that yin/yang thing
means that
Show content
he will wake up soon and tell Kurogane what's going on.

Kuro needs to know!!

That's exactly what I think will happen!

Show content
Like, Fay will wake up and beg Kurogane to give the YinYang to Syaoran, and Kurogane'll be all "which one?!" xD

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #39 on: July 06 2006, 01:54 am »
Show content
Watanuki's eye color DID in fact change. In one of the more recent chapters of holic, there was a color spread and you could see Watanuki had one eye his normal color and one eye the color of Doumeki's.

*___* You're right!! Chapter 109, right? This was the first time I zoomed in on the picture. XD  Oh, now I'm a happier DouxWata fangirl. Thanks for pointing that out. ^^

edit But it's strange that on the following color page of the same chapter, both of Watanuki's eyes are blue...

Argh. Gomen for getting off topic. ><