AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 86588 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #40 on: July 06 2006, 01:54 am »
That's exactly what I think will happen!

Show content
Like, Fay will wake up and beg Kurogane to give the YinYang to Syaoran, and Kurogane'll be all "which one?!" xD

Show content
And then Kuro will be all like, "I won't leave you!" and "Never let go, Fai!"  Or, uh, yeah. I wonder if the heart will do anything? Subdue the clone? Is that possible at this point? And if so, for how long? Gyaaah, it's only been a few hours and already I want chapter 122...

Ano, is it true there's no Tsubasa this week again? I'm not sure where I heard that, but I don't know if it's true or not...
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #41 on: July 06 2006, 01:57 am »

Show content
But, what is going to happen now, with the other syaoran. Fai knows that syaoran is clone, and he needs that heart. Every one else (but kamui, but he is sitting down and eating popcorn) doesn't know about the other syaoran and the heart. So it might not go so well >_>

Show content
Also, Real!Syaoran's got a huge FWR bat logo on the front of his shirt.. So, *points to Kuro's memory of his mother getting killed* I dont think Real!Syaoran'll get a very warm welcome from Kuro.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #42 on: July 06 2006, 01:57 am »
Show content
And then Kuro will be all like, "I won't leave you!" and "Never let go, Fai!"  Or, uh, yeah. I wonder if the heart will do anything? Subdue the clone? Is that possible at this point? And if so, for how long? Gyaaah, it's only been a few hours and already I want chapter 122...

Ano, is it true there's no Tsubasa this week again? I'm not sure where I heard that, but I don't know if it's true or not...

Nope, no Tsubasa next week u_u

Show content
I think Fay will 'sense' (since he still has half of his magic) that it's real Syaoran he needs to give it to, and then he will have a whole heart ^__^ Though as for what will happen to clone Syaoran... Surely he'll have to die? T___T

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #43 on: July 06 2006, 01:58 am »
Show content
Also, Real!Syaoran's got a huge FWR bat logo on the front of his shirt.. So, *points to Kuro's memory of his mother getting killed* I dont think Real!Syaoran'll get a very warm welcome from Kuro.

Syaoran's wardrobe is gonna get him killed XD
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #44 on: July 06 2006, 01:58 am »
Umm I hope the fact that
Show content
Fai still has that yin/yang thing
means that
Show content
he will wake up soon and tell Kurogane what's going on.

Kuro needs to know!!

That's exactly what I think will happen!

Show content
Like, Fay will wake up and beg Kurogane to give the YinYang to Syaoran, and Kurogane'll be all "which one?!" xD

Yeah same here, but

Show content
He would be so confused. I mean, would you try to save the guy who almost killed your lover.'
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #45 on: July 06 2006, 01:59 am »
Show content

Show content
Hey, that's a good point. Though maybe Fay will wake up in time? I mean, I would have thought that he will tell him to give the YinYang to the real Syaoran... And after it's all over, real Syaoran will know more about FWR and maybe even why he wants the feathers?

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #46 on: July 06 2006, 02:09 am »
Dang...  Now, I understand what that Japanese Tsubasa BBS was talking about.   

Show content
Oh my gosh!    Exciting?   Yes!!!    I was cheering and shouting, "Kurogane!!" when he threw Clone!Syaoran away to the wall.   Wait, so now, Clone!Syaoran has one broken arm but he can't feel anything anyways.   Hmmm...  Me wonder if you break all of Clone!Syaoran's legs and arms, can the good side be an advantage at that point?   Or it'll probably turn out like this:
Kurogane: *breaks all of Clone!Syaoran's body parts.
Clone!Syaoran: *falls down but then, gets up again*
Kurogane:  What the...!?   I just broke everything in your body!!   *breaks Clone!Syaoran's neck*
Clone!Syaoran: *wobbles a bit but then keeps walking toward Kurogane with his head bended like a zombie*
Kurogane:  That's...it!   I'm outta here!  *runs away*

Can't really wait for Chapitre 122 now!   The "real" chapter I've been waiting for which is Real!Syaoran vs. Clone!Syaoran.  If Real!Syaoran can get that ying/yang seal back, then, the Syaoran we've always known might actually become "complete" in a sense that not ony will he able to fight physically but also use...magic!   Yaaaaaaaaaay!     Go Real!Syaoran!   Teach your clone not to mess with the friends that your "heart" made!   ^o^ 

Edit: And yeah, I wonder how Kurogane is going to take a reaction to seeing Real!Syaoran's shirt?   And Sakura!!   It's better she stays in the water until the entire ordeal is over.  I mean, she'll probably be tramatized if she got out.  O_o 
« Last Edit: July 06 2006, 02:21 am by tg »
O.o

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #47 on: July 06 2006, 02:15 am »
I think I'll make this my 700th post.... :3

Oh crap, another chaptire has left me non-verbal.... I couldn't even POST last time! :XD:
Show content
Shitf*ck! It's going to be a throwdown, Syaoran vs Syaoran! Or maybe Clone!Syaoran will just submit to the original, and they'll both make-out, and scare the crap out of Kuro-tan :XD: , and get killed.

Hah.... all of you are mourning/celebrating about Fai and Kuro, and I'm interested in the little bastard that's going to take the lead next chaptire. XD

Oh yes. I'm DEFINATELY going to be buying the hardcover edition of volume 16, for the better quality scans of this.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #48 on: July 06 2006, 03:47 am »
Show content
I was wondering... Is it possible for Fai to use the yin/yan heart on himself? Probably not, eh? That'd be odd. Syaoran in Fai's body. ^^'
I doubt Fai would want to eat his own eye. I mean... EWWW.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #49 on: July 06 2006, 04:00 am »
*gurgle gurgle* Allison has her scans up. ^_^  Enjoy.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #50 on: July 06 2006, 04:39 am »
w00t!
*downloads*

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #51 on: July 06 2006, 05:35 am »
weeeeee~ kinda freaky....XD
by me.

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #52 on: July 06 2006, 05:39 am »

Yes, there's no Tsubasa next week. Tough luck, but I'm willing to wait. ^_^ This week's chapter has gotten me giddy and satisfied. ^___^

Show content
I wonder what happened to the heart that Fay was holding in his hands. It looks like he dropped it, but hopefully it isn't lost. I really want to know what the real Syaoran thinks of this now that he's arrived. Maybe he'll join their party and kick the Clone's ***? Or he'll force the clone to take back the heart? Or he'll retrieve Fay's eye? Too many things could be happening in the next chapter. ^_^

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #53 on: July 06 2006, 05:42 am »
Show content
Ok, there's the real syaoran coming, and the clone , where's the good syaoran? did he like turn bad?or was he pretending?
by me.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #54 on: July 06 2006, 05:46 am »
Show content
Ok, there's the real syaoran coming, and the clone , where's the good syaoran? did he like turn bad?or was he pretending?
Well...
Show content
The real syaoran is coming for clone syaoran to get back his eye (I believe). Now the Clone syaoran has lost his heart so now he is evil. I bet fai is going to wake up, tell kuro-chi what is happening, and they have to get the yin-yang back into syaoran before he A) eats fai other eye & goes on a killing rampage & help FWR with the feathers or B) Clone Syaoran gets his but kick by the real Syaoran

Its just me though
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #55 on: July 06 2006, 05:50 am »
Well...
Show content
The real syaoran is coming for clone syaoran to get back his eye (I believe). Now the Clone syaoran has lost his heart so now he is evil. I bet fai is going to wake up, tell kuro-chi what is happening, and they have to get the yin-yang back into syaoran before he A) eats fai other eye & goes on a killing rampage & help FWR with the feathers or B) Clone Syaoran gets his but kick by the real Syaoran

Its just me though
Show content
then where did his heart go? ^_^:;
by me.

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #56 on: July 06 2006, 05:51 am »
Show content

Just a note of clarification: There isn't a "good" or "bad" Syaoran. The explanation below contains spoilers from previous chapters:

Show content
Our Syaoran, the one that we've grown to love, is the Clone (revealed in chapter 119). The real Syaoran has been sleeping in the tube all along throughout the series. FWR created the Clone, which was basically a tool to collect feathers and has no emotions. He also sealed the real Syaoran and kept him in the tube until recently, when Xing Huo woke him up and sent him to Yuuko. Because he already paid his price (his eye and the time that he spent sleeping and sealed up), she granted his wish, which was to go to where his Clone was.

Our Syaoran was a kind and sympathetic individual because the real Syaoran had copied his heart into the clone before FWR sent him to Clow many years ago (where he first met Sakura). The heart is sealed in Syaoran's right eye, but the seal had been weakening. In chapter 119, the seal broke, and the Clone self started to take-over Syaoran's body. In Chapter 120, Fay used his magic to save the Clone's heart that was created by the real Syaoran, and the Clone saw where Fay's magic was coming from, hence he took his eye.

Do things seem to make sense now? ^^

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #57 on: July 06 2006, 05:56 am »
Show content
then where did his heart go? ^_^:;
Show content
When fai had it, but I don't know if he still does anymore ^^;;
center]

Forum Family

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #58 on: July 06 2006, 05:57 am »
i know that, i just didn't know that
Show content
seal was broken and the clone atarted to take over syao's body
(:
Just a note of clarification: There isn't a "good" or "bad" Syaoran. The explanation below contains spoilers from previous chapters:

Show content
Our Syaoran, the one that we've grown to love, is the Clone (revealed in chapter 119). The real Syaoran has been sleeping in the tube all along throughout the series. FWR created the Clone, which was basically a tool to collect feathers and has no emotions. He also sealed the real Syaoran and kept him in the tube until recently, when Xing Huo woke him up and sent him to Yuuko. Because he already paid his price (his eye and the time that he spent sleeping and sealed up), she granted his wish, which was to go to where his Clone was.

Our Syaoran was a kind and sympathetic individual because the real Syaoran had copied his heart into the clone before FWR sent him to Clow many years ago (where he first met Sakura). The heart is sealed in Syaoran's right eye, but the seal had been weakening. In chapter 119, the seal broke, and the Clone self started to take-over Syaoran's body. In Chapter 120, Fay used his magic to save the Clone's heart that was created by the real Syaoran, and the Clone saw where Fay's magic was coming from, hence he took his eye.

Do things seem to make sense now? ^^
by me.

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #59 on: July 06 2006, 06:00 am »
i know that, i just didn't know that
Show content
seal was broken and the clone atarted to take over syao's body
(:

There already were indications of this happening throughout the manga. Remember the times when Syaoran would dream about another Syaoran, trying to grab him? The Clone had been waking up already--in the Lecourt Arc, when Kurogane and Syaoran were fighting the monsters, Kurogane noticed that Syaoran had become a different person. Fay new from the beginning that Syaoran was a clone, but the heart was what made him special to Sakura. The seal finally broke in Chapter 119, and the Clone self took over.