AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 93798 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #100 on: July 06 2006, 09:39 pm »
Over at beetrain HQ:
Random: Boss! Clamp wern't kidding when they said they were we're gonna screw us over for what we did to Tsubasa! Look at these chapters! *120-121*
Boss: Holy *bleep* how are we gonna animate this? Quick get the writers working on something about bunny rabbits!

I now love real!syoaran just because he looked cool during his big entrance. :P I swear as I was reading this i could hear every KuroFai fan in the world going "Squeeeeee!"

How much do you want to bet that
Show content
clone!Syaoran trying to bite Fai's right eye out
doesn't make the anime? That was so creepy, it was awesome. I always like creepiness, gore and general psychopathy in my manga, so this arc = <3 The plot is a plus too.

I second the sudden real!Syaoran love. Come on, he's been stuck in a tube for years! He needs his moment of glory! I kind of want him to replace clone!Syaoran.

It looks like Fai's still gonna have half his magic, so we don't need to worry about the consequences of his magic being lost totally. And I lose hope that the languishing Ashura-ou plotline will revive anytime soon. I can live with the disappointment, I suppose.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #101 on: July 06 2006, 09:44 pm »
After all is said, done, and (ahem) Eaten, there's nothing much I can comment except:

Show content

:lol: That is great
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #102 on: July 06 2006, 11:13 pm »
After all is said, done, and (ahem) Eaten, there's nothing much I can comment except:

Show content

Tenkouken, you rock.

And I'll bet anything the Syaoran-stealing-Fai's-magic thing will be animated in some fruity way, like as in a large glowing orb of light seeping out of Fai's face/chest/ear and bobbing over to Syaoran and floating delicately into his face/chest/ear. Though that determined shirt of his (someone REALLY doesn't want Syaoran half-naked
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #103 on: July 06 2006, 11:56 pm »
Show content
Kuro-pon rocks in this chapter! having been ignored for the last chapters finally!!! And RealSyaoran's appearance was awesome! cool entrance!CLAMP did a good job! I wonder how Sakura will take all of this?? and Kamui where is he and Subaru? and the right eye seal/syaoran's heart is still with fai right?

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline suzine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #104 on: July 07 2006, 12:02 am »
And I'll bet anything the Syaoran-stealing-Fai's-magic thing will be animated in some fruity way, like as in a large glowing orb of light seeping out of Fai's face/chest/ear and bobbing over to Syaoran and floating delicately into his face/chest/ear.
And then Chii will hold Fai in her arms and sob over him :hmp: 'cause nothing says "love" more than turning your girl into an alarm system, obviously.

Though that determined shirt of his (someone REALLY doesn't want Syaoran half-naked
I'm sure Clamp's simply worries about their fans- KuroxFai + those X/1999 bishies + half naked!Syaoran = fangirls go  BOOM!
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a deal faster.
-The Duchess, "Through the Looking Glass"

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #105 on: July 07 2006, 12:12 am »
And then Chii will hold Fai in her arms and sob over him :hmp: 'cause nothing says "love" more than turning your girl into an alarm system, obviously.
I'm sure Clamp's simply worries about their fans- KuroxFai + those X/1999 bishies + half naked!Syaoran = fangirls go  BOOM!

hahaha yes! the T-shirts of this world are really good! high quality! :haha:

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #106 on: July 07 2006, 01:39 am »

I know I look at my boyfriend and wonder why he hasn't tried to use me in such a way.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #107 on: July 07 2006, 02:25 am »
I want to echo the Syaoran love.  I started liking him a couple of chapters ago and there has been a lot of yelling at my monitor of 'Syaoran! Get there faster!'

It's weird because back when we thought Clonie was real I never found Syaoran interesting.  I mean I liked him but I found him boring at the same time.  That's all change now.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #108 on: July 07 2006, 02:41 am »
I want to echo the Syaoran love. I started liking him a couple of chapters ago and there has been a lot of yelling at my monitor of 'Syaoran! Get there faster!'

It's weird because back when we thought Clonie was real I never found Syaoran interesting. I mean I liked him but I found him boring at the same time. That's all change now.
OMG I"m the same way. Now Syaoran is just well........ gone Freackin Crazy. LIke come on. If Syaoran really wants to help Sakura and his friends. He should have try to stop himself, when the heart was going away. >_> Also, I want to know fai  past. How could he know that Syaoran was a clone, right away. Some thing happen to him. Maybe next chapter, fai starts dreaming about his past.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline suzine

« Reply #109 on: July 07 2006, 03:56 am »
It's weird because back when we thought Clonie was real I never found Syaoran interesting.  I mean I liked him but I found him boring at the same time.  That's all change now.
Same here. He was just so...earnest. And unassuming. And, well, kinda sweet but not very interesting...now I can't wait for the showdown  :hehe:

I wonder though: d'you think Seishirou might show up?

...and now I'm picturing Clone!Syaoran vs. Priest!Seishirou with Kamui, Subaru and Fuuma all sitting on the sidelines, munching popcorn and wondering when Syaoran's shirt will finally fall off.
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a deal faster.
-The Duchess, "Through the Looking Glass"

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #110 on: July 07 2006, 03:58 am »
...and now I'm picturing Clone!Syaoran vs. Priest!Seishirou with Kamui, Subaru and Fuuma all sitting on the sidelines, munching popcorn and wondering when Syaoran's shirt will finally fall off.
:lol: lol, that is priceless.. I wonder how his shirt is staying on, anyway. Maybe clamp doesn't want to draw syaoran with his shirt off.....
center]

Forum Family

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #111 on: July 07 2006, 04:39 am »
Maybe it's because Cloanie Syaoran doesn't really have a chest. It's just a hole.  Since he's not technically a "real" person. Maybe he's got one of those feeder fish hanging off him, and it's keeping the shirt pressed to his skin.

Ok, yeah, that sounds dumb even to me  :haha:

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #112 on: July 07 2006, 04:53 am »
I think I finally found blood in the anime... Or, I just noticed it now...
Show content
Yasha cries tears of blood, doesn't he? HAH! So there, Bee Train, now you have no excuse for this chappie~ :XD:

hee hee. I think maybe CLAMP is saving Syaoran's shirt for
Show content
Yin's fantabulous appearance.... Yin will rip it off in fabulous twincest-tastic glory and then.... *mutter mutter*
^_^
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #113 on: July 07 2006, 05:05 am »
Maybe it's because Cloanie Syaoran doesn't really have a chest. It's just a hole. Since he's not technically a "real" person. Maybe he's got one of those feeder fish hanging off him, and it's keeping the shirt pressed to his skin.

Ok, yeah, that sounds dumb even to me :haha:
Thats a great one, Emiko. I can see it now, Clone Syaoran, and the suckers! *ok, that was  bad >.>*

Show content
Yasha cries tears of blood, doesn't he? HAH! So there, Bee Train, now you have no excuse for this chappie~ :XD:

Yes, Blood must show...ha ha, bee Train

Show content
Yin's fantabulous appearance.... Yin will rip it off in fabulous twincest-tastic glory and then.... *mutter mutter*
^_^
heehhheeeehhheeee. Now that is what I wish will happen ^^;;
center]

Forum Family

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #114 on: July 07 2006, 05:39 am »
I wonder though: d'you think Seishirou might show up?

Maybe they don't want half naked Syaoran in case Seishirou DOES show up.  We all know what Seishirou thinks of young pretty boys.  No need to make Subaru jealous by giving half naked bishounen to Seishirou the moment he steps into the world!  Imagine the the carnage, we might end up with earthquakes and falling bridges  :wink:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #115 on: July 07 2006, 05:43 am »
Maybe they don't want half naked Syaoran in case Seishirou DOES show up.  We all know what Seishirou thinks of young pretty boys.  No need to make Subaru jealous by giving half naked bishounen to Seishirou the moment he steps into the world!  Imagine the the carnage, we might end up with earthquakes and falling bridges  :wink:

You know. I really got to start reading X >_>
center]

Forum Family

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #116 on: July 07 2006, 06:56 am »
Show content

Show content
^_^

Show content
Not just the tears, Yasha's eye bleeds profusely when Ashura gives him that wound. Poor Yasha, he seems to be the only person in the anime with blood...Honestly, how are they fighting that much without getting their skin cut? Amazing.

Of course. The Hinoto twins and the Chii twins stand as living proof of the we-are-identical-therefore-I-must-molest-you axiom of CLAMP.

I approve of this course of action. I hold by my previous statement that the remains of Syaoran's shirt are obviously possessed, and therefore must be exorcised before they can be safely removed. Priest!Seishirou may just be up to the task. Or alternatively, maybe Sakura can use her magical talking to wind/trees/ghosts/etc. ability and get them to let go?
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #117 on: July 07 2006, 07:31 am »
hhhhhheehheheeeeee maybe this isn't Syaofangirl's dream :rotfl:

[/img]
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/ishiyaki/d6b481c1.jpg

I made it so fast, if someone wanna improve it, do it!  :wink:

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #118 on: July 07 2006, 08:18 am »
OMG! It's sooo beautiful!!!! *weep* Thank you Ishiyaki
« Last Edit: July 07 2006, 08:28 am by Sokasato »
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #119 on: July 07 2006, 09:59 am »
*got here late :sweatdrop: *

everything is so wierd its scary

Show content
Ew!!!!! clone!syaoran was about to eat Fai's other eye. good thing kurogane got there in time. and........ clone!syaoran's right eye is Fai's eye o_o.  damn!!!!!!!!!!! clone!syaoran's shirt still dosen't come off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. judging by the rips he has in his shirt it should have come off now i'm i right *nod, nod*

i can't wait to see the big fight scene with clone!syaoran and real!syaoran :hello2: :hello2: :violent1: