AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 93946 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #200 on: July 10 2006, 07:18 am »
Yep, she's in the cocoon with Subaru and the feather.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #201 on: July 10 2006, 07:19 am »
*just got back from a week's holiday to Scotland*

*HYPERVENTILATES HERSELF INTO A SEMI-COMA*

ZOMG...JUS...T...MI...KUROFAI!!!

*spazdie*

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #202 on: July 10 2006, 07:36 am »

*spazdie*

*hands over oxygen mask* BREATHE! XD

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #203 on: July 10 2006, 08:56 am »

*spazdie*

This is why you should pick vacations on weeks where CLAMP doesn't release a chapter. :P
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #204 on: July 10 2006, 09:15 am »
Uwa! Sailoryue, your avatar!  I didn't see that until I saw your avatar, then went and looked for it. It make me happy, how Kuro is protecting Fai!
ne it IS hard to see in the anga. thanks to sugahcat and her coloroing of it, its QUITE obvious ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #205 on: July 10 2006, 09:16 am »

*spazdie*

Well, if you have to slip into a coma, at least it's a helluva way to go XD
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #206 on: July 10 2006, 10:35 am »

*spazdie*

You can't go into a coma yet, there is promise of more KuroFay loveliness to come!

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #207 on: July 10 2006, 11:05 am »
...gagaa...buh.  .___.

*spazdie*

^ MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  Its my first time home in ten days without any internet, so obviously I skipped food and other needs a human has and was like 'GWAHAHA I'M HOME ZOMFG TADAAAAIIIIIMA!'

And then I read this chapter and was rendered speechless.  And then I promptly IMed to a friend who doesn't read Tsubasa "HOLY FREAKING GOD OHHHH MY GOD HOOOOOOOOLY GOD.  -spazzing-"

Show content
I feel guilty for not liking our Syaoran anymore.  -sigh-  The Kuro/Fai was great, but words aren't really coming to me right now.  Plus, I'll be repeating other fangirl stuff...so...yeah, this wasn't nescessary.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #208 on: July 10 2006, 02:15 pm »
Was a few pages ago but i've been offline.
This is how CLAMP normally draws characters who loses an eye.  Usually they have the eye wrapped up for a bit before showing it *points to avatar of Subaru with his eye wrapped up*.
Yeah but Fai is Missing his eye, as in theres nothing left. Every other character
a) Injured their eye - Seishirou, Subaru
b) Magic blindness - Watanuki, TRC!Syaoran etc
I think this is the first time clamp has REMOVED the eye rather than just blinded them. Fai is missing an eye as in its gone, not there. They others all had their eye, it just didnt work.
OMG! SOMEONE DRAW A PIRATE FAI! XD!!! eye patch eye pattttttttccccchhh!

Sakura and Subaru are having a tea party in their bubble, awwwww~! In all the CLAMP in wonderland/corssover type things Sakura was with Kamui rather than Subaru *shrug*
« Last Edit: July 11 2006, 12:06 pm by Senefen »

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #209 on: July 10 2006, 03:32 pm »
This week is going to be increalibly short! is going to pass really really fast, we are going to have chapter 112 in a matter of nothing! *nod, nod* yes, yes *think positeve, think positive* what? someone told me that say it out loud works XD

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #210 on: July 10 2006, 04:25 pm »
Senefen, hehe, I liked what you said about Fai,  OMG! SOMEONE DRAW A PIRATE FAI!

And POTC is out too, humm, now if only I could draw
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #211 on: July 10 2006, 08:27 pm »
Guh...just...fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...when's the next chapter out?

Don't worry. I went to bed into a coma for a good night's sleep recovery period and now I'm back...

I did actually have a spaz. My dad walked through to the kitchen, past where the computer is in the dining room and I was actually jumping around in a little circle going 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEKAJHFAUYRGEEEEEEEEEEEEAJET HPAU9IGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' and flailing my arms.

My Dad's reaction?

'WTF, are you okay?'

Me: KLHAI;JYHJGHAJHGAJKGHAPOGUYPAJKAMORETHANOKAY!!!!!

AHahaha...

OH! And ZOMG. I'm psychic. KURO DID SMACK-A-BEESH XDDDD I couldn't stop giggling when I saw that. And he did quite literally smack him one. Wahahahaha...

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #212 on: July 10 2006, 08:34 pm »
OH! And ZOMG. I'm psychic. KURO DID SMACK-A-BEESH XDDDD I couldn't stop giggling when I saw that. And he did quite literally smack him one. Wahahahaha...

I was totally laughing at that, because I remember the pages and pages of "Kurogane's going to smack a beesh" comments in the last post, and then he did and I was like AHAHAHHAHAH HE TOTALLY DID IT.

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #213 on: July 10 2006, 08:38 pm »
I was totally laughing at that, because I remember the pages and pages of "Kurogane's going to smack a beesh" comments in the last post, and then he did and I was like AHAHAHHAHAH HE TOTALLY DID IT.

YES!!!

...Ahhhh...it's good to be back.

HE SMACKED A BEESH. I AM SO HAPPY (does this mean I have to change my little...under-my-name-quoty-thing from Is Kuro gonna haveta to smack-a-beesh? to Kuro smacked-a-beesh!!!...?? XD)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #214 on: July 10 2006, 08:51 pm »
*waves hand suddenly*

Just had a thought...isn't it a good thing that Fai used his magic and alerted Cloney-Rat-Syaoran to the location of his magic? I mean...if Clone had twigged Fai had magic, wouldn't he just've killed Fai and looked for the magical source afterwards? Or...if Fai needed to be alive...start pulling random body parts off?

...But...Clone!Syao's eye turning blue was just...freaky...freaky weird. o_o

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #215 on: July 10 2006, 09:59 pm »
I am SO going to get stabbed to death after this post.... :XD:

I don't believe this chaptire prooves KuroFai is canon. Why? Because Kuro-pon is a natural protector.

Think about who he is, and his history. He wanted to protect his village as a child. He wanted to protect his princess as an adult. It's only natural that, since Fai is a companion of his, he'd want to protect him. If you can say that KuroFai is canon, just because he stopped Clone-kun from killing Fai, you could call Kuro x Sakura canon, because he wanted to protect her when she stopped breathing, and in general, they all protect the princess. (not that KuroSaku is canon at ALL.... ¬_¬) I stil think it's canon, but this chaptire isn't the 'zomfg canon canon canon' chaptire of doom. If Fai were the attacker, and Syaoran were the victim, he'd do the exact same thing for Syaoran. If MOKONA were the attacker, he'd protect whoever the victim is, because he is Kurogane. That's just what he does.

....okay, I'm going to get shot. I'm going to get shot. >_<;

*kicks a gun out of the way so she doesn't get tempted*

I half agree with you though. I don't say this makes KuroFai canon...I don't. What I think is...it's a step towards it. Sure, Kuro-tan's a natural protector, but more than anything it's the speech he gives to Syaoran. It proves he's managed to see right through Fai, and see how much he's really been changing. Despite the ticking off he gave Fai in Chapter 112, he can still see that he's changed. No one else has managed to see that, so to me it implies a sort of need to protect/care about Fai (even if he doesn't show it.) and a strange sort of connect, or closeness. It's not undefiniable proof or anything...(I'm just waiting for the hurt/comfort make out session. CLAMP are evil and wouldn't give us the hurt/comfort sex >>) but...yeah.

To me, it's not definite proof of canon, but it's definitely a stepping boulder stone to the pairing I reckon.

My fangirl side is still twitching and giggling at all the protectiveness. He did...kinda...have more of a freak out than I've seen him have before. So...there's another point. ^^;;

*has a minor smug moment at all the KuroTomo and FaiChi fans*

*stops*

^^;;

Wow. I think I'm the only one here right now. That's, what? Three posts in a row for me? o.o

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #216 on: July 10 2006, 10:21 pm »
*Waves* I'm here!

I agree that the speech shows that Kurogane notices and understands things about Fai that no one else does, though I would say that we already knew that. I also would say that understanding doesn't necessarily lead to canonical pairing and I speak from bitter experience - one of my OTPs is like that and not even close to canon. I think the fact that Kurogane's freaking out so badly has more to do with the general situation than with Fai himself - I think it would be the same were it another member of their group attacked. But all that aside, definite KuroFai moment for the fans.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #217 on: July 11 2006, 07:09 am »
*Waves* I'm here!

I agree that the speech shows that Kurogane notices and understands things about Fai that no one else does, though I would say that we already knew that. I also would say that understanding doesn't necessarily lead to canonical pairing and I speak from bitter experience - one of my OTPs is like that and not even close to canon. I think the fact that Kurogane's freaking out so badly has more to do with the general situation than with Fai himself - I think it would be the same were it another member of their group attacked. But all that aside, definite KuroFai moment for the fans.
T_T I hate it when OTPs don't become canon. I'll always be disappointed in CLAMP for screwing over Eagle/Lantis in MKR. If you don't mind, what couple are you talking about?

And yeah, we did already know that Kurogane noticed things about Fai that nobody else did. Really, this isn't anything new in the KuroFai relationship as much as it is more continuing in the same pattern. And for me and a lot of others, the patterns seems to be pointing to a relationship between these two that is too intense and powerful for it to be labeled 'friends.' And yes, I DO believe deep platonic friendship is possible; two people being close does not necessarily mean that they are in love with each other. But Kurogane and Fai seem to have the 'spark' between them that indicates something 'more' and different than 'just' friendship. There seems too much passion and energy between them.

It's not any particular piece of evidence in the series that makes me see the series completely through the lense of KuroFai, but rather all of the tiny bits taken together. Am I making any sense? XD I hope I'm not coming off as defensive, because I don't feel offended or anything.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #218 on: July 11 2006, 07:54 am »
T_T I hate it when OTPs don't become canon. I'll always be disappointed in CLAMP for screwing over Eagle/Lantis in MKR. If you don't mind, what couple are you talking about?

And yeah, we did already know that Kurogane noticed things about Fai that nobody else did. Really, this isn't anything new in the KuroFai relationship as much as it is more continuing in the same pattern. And for me and a lot of others, the patterns seems to be pointing to a relationship between these two that is too intense and powerful for it to be labeled 'friends.' And yes, I DO believe deep platonic friendship is possible; two people being close does not necessarily mean that they are in love with each other. But Kurogane and Fai seem to have the 'spark' between them that indicates something 'more' and different than 'just' friendship. There seems too much passion and energy between them.

It's not any particular piece of evidence in the series that makes me see the series completely through the lense of KuroFai, but rather all of the tiny bits taken together. Am I making any sense? XD I hope I'm not coming off as defensive, because I don't feel offended or anything.

No worries, you're making sense and I don't think you're coming off as defensive. I know what you mean about the KuroFai bond - I see the evidence and hints for it, but I just don't feel that particular spark that makes one think "not only friends." At the moment I see their bond as deep friendship-love. I won't be surprised if CLAMP decides to turn that into romantic love, but I still see it as platonic from where we stand now. And the bar scene in Outo still gives me the warm-fuzzies (I think I've mention this several times already, but I feel like fangirling that scene, so I'll do it again).

The pairing I was talking about isn't from a CLAMP series. The series had also been completed by the time I was four, so it wasn't so much a matter of my OTP not becoming canon as a matter of me falling for the wrong pairing. Said pairing has a really lousy fandom (full of character bashing, OOC, etc.) which I've been trying to distance myself from lately, so I hope you'll excuse me if I don't name it. It is one of my absolute favorite pairings, though - tied at the top with Yasha/Ashura.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #219 on: July 11 2006, 08:05 am »
No worries, you're making sense and I don't think you're coming off as defensive. I know what you mean about the KuroFai bond - I see the evidence and hints for it, but I just don't feel that particular spark that makes one think "not only friends." At the moment I see their bond as deep friendship-love. I won't be surprised if CLAMP decides to turn that into romantic love, but I still see it as platonic from where we stand now. And the bar scene in Outo still gives me the warm-fuzzies (I think I've mention this several times already, but I feel like fangirling that scene, so I'll do it again).

The pairing I was talking about isn't from a CLAMP series. The series had also been completed by the time I was four, so it wasn't so much a matter of my OTP not becoming canon as a matter of me falling for the wrong pairing. Said pairing has a really lousy fandom (full of character bashing, OOC, etc.) which I've been trying to distance myself from lately, so I hope you'll excuse me if I don't name it. It is one of my absolute favorite pairings, though - tied at the top with Yasha/Ashura.
Right now, I personally see KuroFai as hanging in the line between sort-of-friends/travel companions and lovers. They haven't really decided which way they want it to go, but they feel the pull towards something more. But with all the isolation from others they experience, I feel it's just a matter of time. ^_^

A bad fandom can ruin a good canon pairing just as easily as a good slash/non-canon pairing. ><
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign