AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 93934 times)

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #220 on: July 11 2006, 11:04 am »
*severe heart attack*  :XD: OH MY GOSH!!! WHY!! WHY??? I can't believe Syaoran-kun did that!! I WAS PRACTICALLY CRYING THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE CHAPTER!!!  :sad5: And Fai, oh, how sad!! PLEASE LET HIM NOT BE ONE EYED BLIND!! I love how Kuro-rin hepled Fai -SO KAWAII-. *screams happily*

But I wonder, will the clone Syaoran recover his heart? Will Fai forgive him? And what will happen if Sakura sees him like that? :surprised:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #221 on: July 11 2006, 12:04 pm »
....okay, I'm going to get shot. I'm going to get shot. >_<;
*hands over body armour* (whisper) I agree with what you said.
*runs off to where the witness protection program people are waiting and speeds off in a black Jeep*

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #222 on: July 11 2006, 12:56 pm »
But I wonder, will the clone Syaoran recover his heart? Will Fai forgive him? And what will happen if Sakura sees him like that? :surprised:

I don't know if the clone will recover his heart or not but if he did Fye would forgive him.  Fye's not the type to hold grudges and he knows that Clone!Syaoran wasn't in the right state of mind when he was doing the ripping out of the eye.  Kurogane on the other hand probably wouldn't be as forgiving.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #223 on: July 11 2006, 03:25 pm »
I don't know if the clone will recover his heart or not but if he did Fye would forgive him. Fye's not the type to hold grudges and he knows that Clone!Syaoran wasn't in the right state of mind when he was doing the ripping out of the eye. Kurogane on the other hand probably wouldn't be as forgiving.

Kurogane will not, I think it's almost not possible that Kurogane forgive that easyle, because if you see it cold and really, it's betray O_o

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #224 on: July 11 2006, 07:48 pm »
ne! i was rereading the beging of this arc and came across soemthing interesting. remember how clone syao asked fai if the fether that subaru had was the only one in that world? well, in ch 111, we learn that the only 2 buldings left in all of tokyo is the diet building and tokyo tower, both of which have springs. perhaps theres a feather at tokyo tower as well, protecting it from the acid rain?

EDIT: also a note, at the very begining when fai is talking to syao before it starts raining, after they talk about how fai used magic to save them, kuro looks at them suspiciously ^^ http://tinyurl.com/m2qat  :surprised:
« Last Edit: July 11 2006, 08:09 pm by SailorYue-chan »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #225 on: July 11 2006, 09:09 pm »
I don't know, I think that if Kurogane finds out the whole story (about the copied heart and how it was lost) he won't hold soullessclone!Syaoran's actions against copiedheartclone!Syaoran. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #226 on: July 12 2006, 03:29 am »
i can't wait for 122 ...  getting all worked up and imagining 10,000 different things

though the one i hope for is that somehow Sakura manages to merge the 2 Syaroans with help from somebody and everything turns out ok.. with Kuro and Fye declaring eternal love.... :love4:

when is 122 coming out??  :confused:

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #227 on: July 12 2006, 03:49 am »
Rusty, that would be the perfect chapter, really :noteworthy: Awesome idea.

Man, I'll be on holidays for two weeks from my birthday, 16th July, on and then I'll have no chance of getting near any computer :cry: How shall I survive knowing that chapter 122 will be out and I can't read it?!
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #228 on: July 12 2006, 04:37 am »
I'm working sooooo friggin much this week. I just started this new job and I'm working 16 hours over the weekend O_O but on the bright side, it keeps me busy so I'm not thinking as much about chapter 122.

I think Kuro and Fai will get muscled out of the spotlight for a while. We might get a reaction shot, maybe one word or two from Fai in a bit, but the focus is probably going to remain firmly on the two Syaorans for a while.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #229 on: July 12 2006, 04:55 am »
yeah. they space out the kurofai moments for a long time. this one happend 9 chapters after the previous one (112) so we may have to wait a while on more kurofainess :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #230 on: July 12 2006, 06:27 am »
I think Kurozilla from the most recent episode of the anime should appear in chapter 122. Help lighten up this entire arc. I think everyone can agree it would be beneficial for everyone involved. Maybe not Kurogane...

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #231 on: July 12 2006, 07:33 am »
I think Kurozilla from the most recent episode of the anime should appear in chapter 122. Help lighten up this entire arc. I think everyone can agree it would be beneficial for everyone involved. Maybe not Kurogane...

"BEAM!" :XD:

I agree that it would be very beneficial for the main cast, but it might send the poor X characters over the edge into total brain breakage, and I don't think Kurogane wants to pay the bill for their rehabilitation.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #232 on: July 12 2006, 07:39 am »
GGGRRRRR...waiting for next week is boring...abou Fai&Kurogane's relationship, I think that it will be as Yukito&Toya's relation in CCS, but I ever thought that they "love" each other like a "brother", not like a lover...I don't know if I'm explained so well...excuse my english :sweatdrop:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #233 on: July 12 2006, 09:24 am »
GGGRRRRR...waiting for next week is boring...abou Fai&Kurogane's relationship, I think that it will be as Yukito&Toya's relation in CCS, but I ever thought that they "love" each other like a "brother", not like a lover...I don't know if I'm explained so well...excuse my english :sweatdrop:
i understand, but also, in CCS touya/yukito was canoned towards the end, tho not in the dub <_< (never saw the other dub, but most lily not there either. only in the original)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #234 on: July 12 2006, 10:07 am »
Well, one thing's for sure that I know of.  At the Anime Expo that CLAMP attended, CLAMP did say themselves that they had no ideal that there were fans for a Fai/Kurogane relationship.   I read that over at the TC.net forum.     Ermm..  Ah well.  Everyone has their ideal for a shipping!  ^_^  Ha....  *waves the S&S flag happily*  (And for me, I think of Fai and Kurogane's relationship to be like close brothers.  Yep.)
O.o

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #235 on: July 12 2006, 12:10 pm »
Well, one thing's for sure that I know of.  At the Anime Expo that CLAMP attended, CLAMP did say themselves that they had no ideal that there were fans for a Fai/Kurogane relationship.  I read that over at the TC.net forum.     Ermm..  Ah well.  Everyone has their ideal for a shipping!  ^_^  Ha....  *waves the S&S flag happily*  (And for me, I think of Fai and Kurogane's relationship to be like close brothers.  Yep.)
I highly doubt that CLAMP has no idea. I remember reading it and Ageha Ohkawa said something like "So there is a desire for this pairing?" CLAMP are evil in that way, I seriously don't think that they were completely clueless...

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #236 on: July 12 2006, 12:30 pm »
I highly doubt that CLAMP has no idea. I remember reading it and Ageha Ohkawa said something like "So there is a desire for this pairing?" CLAMP are evil in that way, I seriously don't think that they were completely clueless...

Totally agree.

Regardless of whether or not I think KuroFai will end up canon, I don't believe CLAMP had no idea. They're not that innocent  :keke:. I mean, CLAMP characters are usually paired up with someone, and shounen ai is common with them. And Kurogane and Fai look a LOT like Kakei and Saiga from Legal Drug, who were blatantly together. (...I guess this is just a personal opinion, but I think they do, lol!)

And the question "so there's a fan desire for this pairing?" doesn't necessarily mean they hadn't ever thought of it. It could be CLAMP just testing the water, seeing the fans' reaction. After all, CLAMP never gives ANYTHING away. It's not like they'd say "oh, yes, eventually they'll get together". They're very ambiguous, those girls.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #237 on: July 12 2006, 12:38 pm »
I don't think anything can really be ascertiained about the fate of KuroFai from the Q&A. Personally, I wouldn't want to ask CLAMP about my TRC OTP becaus the only definite answer they could give would be a negative one. That's just the way those interviews work - they wouldn't want to give away something that was actually going to happen, would they? They like their suspense, those CLAMP ladies.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #238 on: July 12 2006, 12:41 pm »
Yeah, I normally don't even like to ask those types of questions, because if the answer's no then... it's just over, lol. You have nothing to hope for. But I definitely think that CLAMP wouldn't answer one way or the other no matter what they know. They're just like that.  :D

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #239 on: July 12 2006, 01:00 pm »
And the question "so there's a fan desire for this pairing?" doesn't necessarily mean they hadn't ever thought of it. It could be CLAMP just testing the water, seeing the fans' reaction. After all, CLAMP never gives ANYTHING away. It's not like they'd say "oh, yes, eventually they'll get together". They're very ambiguous, those girls.

Very true..   Haha...  ^o^      It's CLAMP after all.
O.o