AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 93849 times)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #240 on: July 12 2006, 01:54 pm »
I don't think anything can really be ascertiained about the fate of KuroFai from the Q&A. Personally, I wouldn't want to ask CLAMP about my TRC OTP becaus the only definite answer they could give would be a negative one. That's just the way those interviews work - they wouldn't want to give away something that was actually going to happen, would they? They like their suspense, those CLAMP ladies.

Exactly.  They're not going to want to give away what happens.  They answered the question exactly how I would have answered it.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #241 on: July 12 2006, 07:39 pm »
Exactly. They're not going to want to give away what happens. They answered the question exactly how I would have answered it.

Exactly. This is why I'm getting annoyed with FaiXChi and KuroxTomo fans sticking their finger in KuroFai fans faces and laughing.

Or saying it's all in our head, which I remember someone saying on a forum.

CLAMP left the question open. They didn't dismiss it as never happening, nor did they said it would be canon. I wouldn't've expected them to, as that would be a big spoiler for the series. So, the answer they gave is one that is very much open.

I'm not sure if the KuroFai pairing will be made canon, or if CLAMP with leave us with the hints. I do hope for something like in CCS: with Touya and Yuki there were hints-a-plenty, but then just a little definitive moment that can still be interpretated, but does pretty-much solidify the canon. I mean, this is CLAMP. I'm not expected any heartfelt confessions anytime soon. Or ever I guess.

(BTW: I say this so many times...but does anyone even REMEMBER Hideki? Maybe I should send a picture of him to all the FaiXChi fans...)

I guess it's just a little annoying to have everyone suddenly rain on our parade. I definitely don't chalk this us as an 'OMG-EET'S-CANON', but I do chalk it up to a hint. I'm just enjoying the eye-candy of a chapter hints and squeeing because my inner-not-prone-to-logical-thinking fangirl is happy.

D: *puts up an umberella*

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #242 on: July 12 2006, 08:33 pm »
i got some jerk from live evil who said that. on both the TRC board at LE and the TRC board at animesuki. ["Clamp said that the KuroXFai pairing was ALL IN THE FANS HEADS"] he wrote it in BIG F-IN BOLD LETERS :angry:! he got my friend upset about it too. he either misinterpreted CLAMP's answer, or did it on purpose. but theres WAAAAY too much evidence for it to simply be just "close traveling companiions" even if it turns out to NOT be canon, its still a VERY strong emotional bond between them. (tho im voting for somethng like in CCS, )
also, since fai-ashrua has been canoned, thers still some hope for us. ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #243 on: July 12 2006, 08:49 pm »
Well, AshuraxFai hasn't been officially cannoned. Right? I mean the Splash page was a pretty big hint and I see it as canonned but it's not official.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #244 on: July 12 2006, 11:18 pm »
but theres WAAAAY too much evidence for it to simply be just "close traveling companiions"

I love how that line looks right next to your avy of kuro protectively holding Fai.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #245 on: July 13 2006, 12:50 am »
Exactly. This is why I'm getting annoyed with FaiXChi and KuroxTomo fans sticking their finger in KuroFai fans faces and laughing.

CLAMP left the question open. They didn't dismiss it as never happening, nor did they said it would be canon. I wouldn't've expected them to, as that would be a big spoiler for the series. So, the answer they gave is one that is very much open.

I'm not sure if the KuroFai pairing will be made canon, or if CLAMP with leave us with the hints. I do hope for something like in CCS: with Touya and Yuki there were hints-a-plenty, but then just a little definitive moment that can still be interpretated, but does pretty-much solidify the canon. I mean, this is CLAMP. I'm not expected any heartfelt confessions anytime soon. Or ever I guess.

(BTW: I say this so many times...but does anyone even REMEMBER Hideki? Maybe I should send a picture of him to all the FaiXChi fans...)

I guess it's just a little annoying to have everyone suddenly rain on our parade. I definitely don't chalk this us as an 'OMG-EET'S-CANON', but I do chalk it up to a hint. I'm just enjoying the eye-candy of a chapter hints and squeeing because my inner-not-prone-to-logical-thinking fangirl is happy.

D: *puts up an umberella*

Hyuu, well said, Becster! I'm in total agreement, there's no proof either way, so nobody should be raining on anyone's parade. And even if it doesn't mean canon, it's still a squee-worthy chapter that makes you want to hug the screen! (..Or maybe that's just me, haha.)
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #246 on: July 13 2006, 02:34 am »
I don't know, I really like Fai and Kuro-rin relationship to be like brothers, but if they end up as more than that, it wouldn't bother me. Their kawaii together!! I've read fanfictions that are about Fai and Sakura, like, together as in lovey-dovey!  Isn't that weird?  :shifty:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #247 on: July 13 2006, 02:54 am »
Fai x Sakura!?   I never heard of that relationship before.   Then again, anything at FF.net is possible.  Lots of different relationships have always been created there.  >_>   There should probably also be some shippers for Kurogane x Sakura, Mokona x Fai, etc.??   :D

*sighs*   Exactly a week left until the next chapitre comes out.   Heh, it'll definitely be odd if Fai puts that ying/yang seal into his eye socket.   Someone did mention this earlier in this thread.   It would be freaky to see "Syaoran" in Fai's body.   Then again, it'll probably be 2xs funnier!  Hahaha...
O.o

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #248 on: July 13 2006, 03:14 am »
that would be hilarious ... Syaroan inside Fye .. that can create a whole new pairing of KuroXSyao ...
Kuro tries to kiss Fye and Syao (inside Fye) tries to rebel.. but Kuro being Kuro persists and Sakura sees this and sees only Syao and not Fye and her eyes go *pop*

posting silly again...

i wish the X characters would have a little more role in 122

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #249 on: July 13 2006, 05:59 am »

Yeah it seems as if the FyexChi fans like to pretend he doesn't exist and that the only one who remembers him is everyone else.

I mean Chi and Hideki had an 8 volume manga to prove that they were meant for each other and CLAMP would be pissing off a lot of their fans if they had either Chi or Hideki be paired with someone else.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #250 on: July 13 2006, 06:04 am »
Yeah it seems as if the FyexChi fans like to pretend he doesn't exist and that the only one who remembers him is everyone else.

I mean Chi and Hideki had an 8 volume manga to prove that they were meant for each other and CLAMP would be pissing off a lot of their fans if they had either Chi or Hideki be paired with someone else.

FaixChi.........

Breaking news. It seems like the most popular manga writers, CLAMP, have been killled in their sleep. The Police have gave no information, but our sorces tells us, that CLAMP had done something wrong with one of the manga books, which made lots of fan angry.

This is Ashlee, and I"m from Channel 5 News
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #251 on: July 13 2006, 06:16 am »
Hmmm, I never really read X, so I don't get as much enjoyment from seeing all the X characters. I know the basic story and cast, and I've read a lot about it, but I've been having a hard time finding the first book. My store only stocks book 17-20, and I don't want to start reading that late. The library I work for only shelves 7-12 or something (and I don't even belong to that library). It's very hard finding the first book!

*Plans to read some of the graphic novels on her break*

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #252 on: July 13 2006, 06:21 am »
Hmmm, I never really read X, so I don't get as much enjoyment from seeing all the X characters. I know the basic story and cast, and I've read a lot about it, but I've been having a hard time finding the first book. My store only stocks book 17-20, and I don't want to start reading that late. The library I work for only shelves 7-12 or something (and I don't even belong to that library). It's very hard finding the first book!

Why don't you use this place
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #253 on: July 13 2006, 06:24 am »
Oooh, thanks Ashlee-san!

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #254 on: July 13 2006, 09:12 am »

I think the problem is that most of the Fai/Chii fans hate Hideki. (If there are Fai/Chii fans here who don't hate Hideki, I would love for you to come and prove me wrong. Really, I would.) A lot of other people seem to hate him too. Poor Hideki, I just don't get it. Maybe he was a lot worse in the anime, or something, but...He may have been spazzy and not the most intelligent guy in existence, but he was always well meaning, kind, tried his best to do well by people...sure, he liked hot girls. Is that really such a horrible thing? He wasn't a real pervert like that Dragonfly guy whose real name I'm forgetting, or the guy from the peep show. I'm not saying everyone has to like him, but I don't understand where all the hate comes from. Furthermore, I don't understand why people think that Fai, who as we all know has turned Chii into some kind of shield/alarm system which could possibly be destroyed by Ashura-ou when he wakes up, would be better for Chii than Hideki, who I don't think would ever have used Chii that way, even with her permission. Okay, maybe he would have when he first had her and thought that because she was a computer she was just like an appliance, but it didn't take him long to change. Not to say that it was wrong for Fai to do that to Chii, but I don't think he would have if he really cared for her to the extent which Hideki does.

Apologies for off-topic ranting, but this has been bothering me.

I'd also like to see the X characters do more, but I think the spotlight will probably stay on the Syaorans for at least the next chapter. Maybe after that we'll get some Subaru.

Well, AshuraxFai hasn't been officially cannoned. Right? I mean the Splash page was a pretty big hint and I see it as canonned but it's not official.

I agree, it's not officially canon. I wish it were, but sadly it's not. We have reason to hope, though.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #255 on: July 13 2006, 09:17 am »

actualy, The Evil Empire has ALL of the volumes while BWYS only has half. [note for EE: you need 10 non-spam posts. i recomend hanging out in the art section]
« Last Edit: July 13 2006, 09:39 am by SailorYue-chan »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #256 on: July 13 2006, 09:38 am »
Oh, thanks SailorYue-chan! I didn't expect anyone to actually answer me lol.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #257 on: July 13 2006, 09:40 am »
I second the Evil Empire love.  I download all my manga from there and it hasn't failed me yet.  There's also an anime/manga dicussion section where you can quickly get 10 posts.

About Hideki, poor him.  Sure he's not my favourite character but he was always so sweet to Chi, unlike Fye who treated her like a pet.  I agree that Hideki would never turn her into an alarm system even if she agreed to it.

As for Ashura-ou/Fye being canon, I'm almost positive it'll end up that way.  In fact I'm more positive of them than I am of Kuro/Fye.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #258 on: July 13 2006, 10:46 am »
I agree Hideki isn't my favorite character, but he's not that bad. So he was a bit horny; aren't we all when we're teenagers? XD  And I don't think CLAMP would ever stick Chii with anyone but Hideki.

As for Ashura/Fai, I honestly think it will be a lot like Clow/Yue- you can assume, and most do, that it was more than platonic on at least one side, but it won't be absolutely spelled out that it was sexual/romantic. I see more hope for KuroFai becoming obviously canon than for Ashura/Fai being obviously canon, like Touya/Yuki was more obviously canon that Clow/Yue. I do a lot of comparing KuroFai to Touya/Yuki, lol. Plus, Ashura-ou/Taishakuten is one of my OTP's, and I really love the idea of Taishakuten showing up in Celes.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #259 on: July 13 2006, 11:18 am »
I've decided spare you all my long-winded opinions on Ashura-ou's emotional affairs in RG Veda, since it's technically off topic, and say that I think that if Ashura-ou would actually chase Fai through worlds, that would be a larger show of care (either positive or negative) for a person than Ashura-ou ever displayed in RG Veda. I really want to see if Ashura-ou is capable of caring about a person enough to love them. Fai seems to have a strange combination of affection and fear for Ashura-ou, and we don't know the motivations for either of them. This is basically why I have fascination for Fai/Ashura-ou, and why it's my Tsubasa OTP, at least until I see what canon rules on them. I'm actually quite pessimistic about its being canon, simply because it's my OTP.
 :sweatdrop:
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster