AuthorTopic: Chapter 121  (Read 93800 times)

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
Re: Chapter 121
« Reply #280 on: July 14 2006, 07:13 am »
This post has been edited to satisfy my ease.  ^_^  Haha...
Ack!   I changed the code because I tested it and it didn't work so the code that I just posted (edited in my last post) is the one that I'm using for my blog.  ^____^   Where you can put this is on blogs or a website.  Since it's Javascript, you have to put it in the "head" section of the blog but on the regular website, you can put it anywhere you want.

Edit: And if you want to try this code for yourself.

1) Open up "Notepad" or any web making program on your computer.
2) Paste in the code.
3) Save the document as .html or .htm.  File name is of your choice.
3) Open up a new Internet window. 
4) Open up the document into that window and you should see that countdown working like water.  ^_^   Feel free to change the color in the countdown.  You can use it for many things.  Not just this (obviously).
« Last Edit: July 15 2006, 07:56 am by tg »
O.o

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #281 on: July 15 2006, 05:26 am »
A quick cuddle, a few "Good Chii! Good Chii!"s as if she was a some kind of pet and off he went, not seeming bothered that he'd left her dangling in net form above the man that would be after his blood once he woke up!!
We have to conclude that 1) For some reason Ashura is no threat to Chii, even when he is awake, or 2) Fai has little regard for Chii's wellbeing and cares more about his own safety. (Which seems very Fai-like to me)

I don't know, Fai has little regard for Chii's well being, doesn't make sense to me. I know Fai is concerned about his own safety, but he isn't that heartless. I think he cares for Chii very much, after all he created her. So, I think that option one is a possibility. And the way he treats her, telling her 'Good Chii', I think that it is their way of affection.

As for Kurogane and Fai... well, there is definitely something there. What that something is I'm not sure. There definitely will be a reason that Fai and Kurogane shared that look when they first met a Yuko's shop. A reason why Kurogane has made it his buisness to find out about Fai's past and why he won't "Let anyone close" to him. A reason why Fai feels the need to act the silliest and around Kurogane, poking, petting and teasing him. A reason why Fai seems sad when he admits that he knows Kurogane hates him for being the way he is.

I'm not expecting any dazzling love confessions, but them remaining together at the end of the series would be enough for me.

Hehe, I see your point, Fai is very silly when he's around Kurogane, maybe he feels like his own self around him. And yes, if they end up together, a dazzling love confession would be too weird...it is better if there is a hint of them ending up together.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #282 on: July 15 2006, 12:13 pm »
My ideas....:

I don't necessarily think that Fai was heartless to Chii. I think he was probably selfish, but we don't really know that Chii's actually going to be harmed when/if Ashura wakes up. After all, she is a magical creature, and um, regenerate-able, perhaps? o_O; And I also feel it was important to Fai to leave behind everything that reminded him of Celes and go by himself. Perhaps he convinced himself that Chii was safer there than if she went with him. Although I don't think he really had a deep affection for her more than a loved pet, because that's what she was. And Chii seemed happy enough to let Fai leave and become the alarm system for him..

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #283 on: July 15 2006, 12:58 pm »
Um...I just had to say this...

Fai looked really gayish in that scene where Kuro was holding him...

no offense to Fai-lovers...

I'm a Fai-lover, too, you know... :sweatdrop:

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #284 on: July 15 2006, 01:18 pm »

I'm pretty sure KuroFai being canon is a big possibility with this kind of scene going on between them ne?

Hmm... Maybe not gayish, probably girlish XD.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #285 on: July 15 2006, 02:27 pm »

What's wrong with looking 'gayish'? Gay's only an insult if you want it to be. ;-p
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline mini_flo

• We're so cute together, ne?
« Reply #286 on: July 15 2006, 04:12 pm »
i have a website with the acutal manga scan translated of the lastest chapters(121)
http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter121.msnw

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #287 on: July 15 2006, 04:23 pm »

Well, considering Fai is obviously gay, he'd always look 'gayish'.
And why would anyone feel offended by something as awesome as that? ^__^

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #288 on: July 15 2006, 05:52 pm »
I can only agree with you guys XD At first I was like "OMFG why does she apologize for saying he looks gay? It's simply the undeniable truth!"

(By the way, what does the Z in ZOMG mean?)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #289 on: July 15 2006, 06:03 pm »
hey, to get back on the topic of the chaopter for a sec, i think i found a clue on syaoran in the 5th omake (vol 13)
these 2 pages:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/manga%20n%20stuff/04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/manga%20n%20stuff/05.jpg

at least i think its a clue. its definatly a hidden hint, especialy the look on yuuko's face...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #290 on: July 15 2006, 06:10 pm »
hey, to get back on the topic of the chaopter for a sec, i think i found a clue on syaoran in the 5th omake (vol 13)
these 2 pages:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/manga%20n%20stuff/04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/manga%20n%20stuff/05.jpg

at least i think its a clue. its definatly a hidden hint, especialy the look on yuuko's face...

Woah, you're right O.O Seems like she (and Mokona, for that matter) knew what was up with Syaoran.

By the way, what exactly is that "omake"? Probably I'm just stupid, but I honestly don't know :cry: (and while we're at it, where can I read them?)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #291 on: July 15 2006, 07:24 pm »
i think their only in the special editions. i dont think their in the american editions

Yeah, they're definitely not in the American versions either since Del Rey is translating directly from the normal Tsubasa editions.   I wish they were in the normal editions though so everyone, no matter where you are, can read them (but that would, of course, take away the point of having a "Special" edition).  Omakes are really fun to read.   Sometimes, mangakas would even draw omakes that make fun of their own stories.    ^_^ Hee....  Fushigi Yuugi comes to mind.

As for the "hint", it could be possible.  I don't see why not, but, it could also represent Syaoran's worry for Sakura's feather.
O.o

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #292 on: July 16 2006, 02:01 am »
these 2 pages:

I noticed that too.  Unfortunately I didn't find the omakes until after I already knew he was a clone.  I imagine if you go back and look at the rest of the manga you'd find more hints that he's a clone, things we didn't pick up on the first time though.

As a side note, I love how Fye sleeps since I sleep the same way.  Silly Mokona, it's comfortable sleeping that way.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #293 on: July 16 2006, 02:42 am »
I noticed that too.  Unfortunately I didn't find the omakes until after I already knew he was a clone.  I imagine if you go back and look at the rest of the manga you'd find more hints that he's a clone, things we didn't pick up on the first time though.

As a side note, I love how Fye sleeps since I sleep the same way.  Silly Mokona, it's comfortable sleeping that way.

I think I'll try sleeping like that too :keke: Just to be a little more like him. When I was smaller, I tried to sleep with my face under the blankets and my feet on my pillow, just like Pippi Longstocking :keke:

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #294 on: July 16 2006, 03:13 am »
these 2 pages:

You know, now that makes sense to me. When I read it before. It was before I knew he was a clone, and the realy syaoran was going after him. so I thought it was because he was making sure that sakura was ok, and he was in pain because of the memories *hits head*

OMG, mini_flo ur avie is so cute ^^;;
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #295 on: July 16 2006, 03:37 am »
I think that the reason why Fye sleeps this way,his head covered by the pillow,is that he doesn't want anybody to see his face when he have nightmare, or when at night he feels a little depressed and let his smile disappear.

he certainly tries to hide his pain by concealing his beautiful face behind his hair!
after all,it is impossible for someone to smile 24 hour on 24,i'm not sure but peharps that Fye cries silently at night,and nobody can see his eyes!

well,it's just a supposition,but in other chapter,when Fye in about to break because of Kurogane,we always see his face covered by his hair,which give him a sad expression.

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #296 on: July 16 2006, 04:26 am »
I think that the reason why Fye sleeps this way,his head covered by the pillow,is that he doesn't want anybody to see his face when he have nightmare, or when at night he feels a little depressed and let his smile disappear.

he certainly tries to hide his pain by concealing his beautiful face behind his hair!
after all,it is impossible for someone to smile 24 hour on 24,i'm not sure but peharps that Fye cries silently at night,and nobody can see his eyes!

well,it's just a supposition,but in other chapter,when Fye in about to break because of Kurogane,we always see his face covered by his hair,which give him a sad expression.

I already thought of that and think it's very possible. His sleep is Fye's weak spot, he can't act while he's sleeping. And he's trying to cover that up by hiding his face. Seems perfectly reasonable to me :keke: (But I wonder how he manages to breath like that?)

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #297 on: July 16 2006, 05:31 am »
(But I wonder how he manages to breath like that?)

It's surprsingly easy.  I'm not sure if it takes practice or not since I've always slept that way.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #298 on: July 16 2006, 05:42 am »
It's surprsingly easy.  I'm not sure if it takes practice or not since I've always slept that way.

Well, since you manage to breath somehow, I'll try it tonight :rotfl:

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #299 on: July 16 2006, 05:49 am »
It's surprsingly easy. I'm not sure if it takes practice or not since I've always slept that way.
Hahaha, I sleep the same way too. My friend once thought I had fainted when I slept over at her house cos my face is always stuck in my pillow. She couldn't figure out how I don't die in my sleep XD

I don't know if it takes practice either, but I guess it's something you get used to after a long time sleeping that way, because my friend promptly tried to imitate how I sleep and was like gasping for air  :surprised: