CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (3/23) > >>

mela:

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 09 2006, 11:10 am ---Hahaha there is ONE dolphin in the back with hair and thats it.

(Demo, it looks like the group is stuck in a drawing of Mokona's and he's torturing Kuro!) And WTF is up with Godzilla!Kuro? Hahahaha maybe this won't be as bad as I was thinking...

--- End quote ---

Hahahahahaha, it wasn't really bad, the end was corny but for the most part it was funny, I think. It was insane and kinda cute at the same time. I'd prefer if they actually stuck to the darn manga story, but this filler didn't annoy me like the others tend to do.

Emiko:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 09 2006, 11:41 am ---Hahahahahaha, it wasn't really bad, the end was corny but for the most part it was funny, I think. It was insane and kinda cute at the same time. I'd prefer if they actually stuck to the darn manga story, but this filler didn't annoy me like the others tend to do.

--- End quote ---

That's good to know! Unfortunately I can't see it until it comes out for direct download... torrents are not my allies :lol:

Capella:
I won't be able to see it unless some nice person puts it up on Youtube, since nothing else seems to work for me. I kind of want to see how crazy it gets (what with the dolphins and godzilla, I have expectations of high crack-levels). It's good to hear that it's not too aweful.

Jenx:
Omg. XD This is the BEST episode that had come out of season 2. I LOVE it. I kinda do wonder how much acid was consumed in the making of it though. I mean, the technicolor Mokonas... eheh...
XD Oh god. I want to kidnap the writer and have their babies. And I just gained a whole new level of respect for Daisuke Namikawa too.  Ok, for Kuro-pon's VA too... well, for pretty much everyone with a hand in this episode.

Smile_For_Me:
I have yet to see, but I want what they had......hehhehheehe, Fai must have put something in the food, I meen, look at all the Mokona's, this looks funny and is somewhat good, I'm also looking forward for next ep too, it looks cute.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version