CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (21/23) > >>

selenityshiroi:
I think this episode was funnier when raw cause some of the dialogue is trying to be serious, which just ruins the crack!  (And it's easier to make up your own lines to match certain expressions without subs!)

Although Fay being 'popular with the girls' was pure crack on its own.  Fay is 'popular with the girls' in the same way shounen-ai/yaoi is 'popular with the girls' -  no personal involvement required, just sit back and enjoy the show when the two pretty men get it on!

Chibi-Seishirou is STILL the highlight of this episode for me though!

Although

Syaoran: Don't touch the golden vase.
Fay:  *smile* This golden vase?  *holds vase up triumphantly*
Everyone: *sweatdrop*
Kuro: Munch, growl, munch...*poof*

that scene wins...at life, the universe and everything.

KirakiraInu:
I...absolutely could NOT stop laughing during this filler. It had to have been THE most funniest, randomest, filler episode I've ever seen. The chibi's were just plain adorable, and the clicheness near the end was hilarious. And Godzilla Kurogane was just so lame it was funny!

My favorite parts were when Kurogane was gonna get eaten by the Mokona-fied sunflower, and when Fai was doing that whole dramatic, cliche "do-it-for-the-sake-of-the-world" esque speech to get Sakura nad Syaoran to kiss.... and in the end they got blown away twice and Suzuran and Soseki had to save the day.

Sya0ran:
What the f-...

o__O;

I haven't been catching up with TRC and all my other favorite animangas like I used to and it was refreshing to watch this.  OMG.  This has got to be my most favorite filler episode...ever.

Wow...S+S...<3  LOL.

Becka-Chan:
haha this is one of my favorite epsidoes! Everyone was soo cute! And when Kuro-Chan was that Godzilla thing, omg I was actually laughing out loud. So loud my parents banged on the wall to shut up....  :shifty:

Hyuu~! and as if Fai could get any cuter <3

Zettai daijoubu:
oh mianz.. i love this episode mianz!!! sooooo nice n funny!! too bad mokona din make sakura n syaoran kiss but i soooo like their chibi forms..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version