CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (4/23) > >>

mela:

--- Quote from: Jenx on July 09 2006, 01:31 pm ---Omg. XD This is the BEST episode that had come out of season 2. I LOVE it. I kinda do wonder how much acid was consumed in the making of it though. I mean, the technicolor Mokonas... eheh...
XD Oh god. I want to kidnap the writer and have their babies. And I just gained a whole new level of respect for Daisuke Namikawa too. Ok, for Kuro-pon's VA too... well, for pretty much everyone with a hand in this episode.

--- End quote ---

It is the best episode this season so far, I'd have to agree. I have been hating pretty much every episode aired so far, but this one was so hilariously weird that I have to give them their props.

I just LOVED Kuroganezilla yelling "BEAM!" when he was about to shoot out the laser beams XD

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 09 2006, 09:37 am ---
one more thing...is this who i think it is?: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/sailoryue/Tsubasa%20Chronicle/Tsubasa20Chronicle20-203720-20Large.jpg

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ExMiraclelight on July 09 2006, 10:58 am ---
Chitose ?

--- End quote ---
thought it was her.

Jenx:
*ahem*

...=D It had to be done.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Jenx on July 09 2006, 02:54 pm ---*ahem*

...=D It had to be done.

--- End quote ---
ROFL! thats a good one.

Emiko:

--- Quote from: Jenx on July 09 2006, 02:54 pm ---*ahem*

...=D It had to be done.

--- End quote ---

Hahahahaha *stifles giggles as father is sleeping in the other room*

Really, now. A++ on the icon.

I so want to see this episode. Nothing will ever replace the image of Kurozilla. I'll treasure it forever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version