mela:

--- Quote from: Jenx on July 09 2006, 02:54 pm ---*ahem*

...=D It had to be done.

--- End quote ---
YES. BEAUTIFUL.

Sailor Yue-chan:
ROFL. quite an episode :XD:

still confused as to the plot, but i think i got the jist:
Show contentthe gang end up in a drawing whilst mokona ends up in a studio. the artist, Esmeaurde (sp). i think that since the 4 others are hmans, their trapped in the story, mokona being a magical creature is an exception. mokona has to write a story inorder to get the gang out of the drawing, using the feather-fountain pen. (and its qutie a story XD). after doing so, the rand the efather is taken pff the fountain pen, esmeard is freed from the painting of herself (?)
meanwhile in mokona's first story, the world gets invcaded by mokonas, every object being a mokona, including a giant flower which tries to eat kurogane XD. in his second story, kuro and fai are teachers at a school, whose class consits of every face theyve met. ^^, syaoran being a new student goes to sit next to sakura (hmm....seem familiar?) during lunch fai takes syaoran to an archology site and whlie syaoran tranlaties a tile it turns kurogane into kuro-zilla, and the only way to break the curse on him isfor a true-love kiss,  XD, unfortunatly, kuro-zilla keeps interupting them. while those 2 goe flying thru the air, the couple from the shura(forgot their names) share a kiss and bring in a -robo-mokona. after that, the gang end u in the "real world" highly confused from being chibisized.

i hear many references to shura such as how syaoran changed the future, so they DID keep that in atleast.

tho i could be wrong -_-./; i really dont know much japanese, but i can surmise enough.

as for the next episode,
Show contentwhen the gang arrive in the next world, the feather from this episode flies out of whiomevers hands when they almost get runover, so i guess they spend the entire episode on a bus chasing this truck.

dont know why kuro and syao drew their swords O_o did someone bad on the truck try to steal it?
EDIT: one more thing, can someone tell me what the sign outside the classroom said, the one with kuro and fai's outo-avatars?

Touei:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Darknessrain
^Raw on youtube :3

Kuro-puppy:
RAW has been added:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.msg152464#msg152464

Meowzy:
Yay!
*downloads the RAW*
This episode is actually funny? I was thinking it was gonna be a complete let-down. I mean, the screenshots were SO incredibly random. ^^'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version