CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (6/23) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 09 2006, 07:08 pm ---Yay!
*downloads the RAW*
This episode is actually funny? I was thinking it was gonna be a complete let-down. I mean, the screenshots were SO incredibly random. ^^'

--- End quote ---
its kilarious! beetrain almost makes up for messing up the animation and storyline with this ep, ^^

Meowzy:
*already watching on Youtube*
Hmm... So far it's not that great yet.
Show contentBut I loved Kurogane's pathetic crying when he's being eaten by the Mokona sunflower! Sooo un-Kurogane like! XD
Edit: Okay, finished it. Yeah, I have to admit, it was pretty cute.
Show contentKurozilla FTW!
I loved the scene where Fai started talking faster and faster and faster.... ^_^
And is it just me, or was there a dr. Kyle chibi in the classroom? Yay! Kyle! <3

Capella:
That episode was funny. THIS, however:

--- Quote from: Jenx on July 09 2006, 02:54 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Is brilliant. Jenx, you win.

Thoughts on the episode (thanks to whoever put it up on Youtube): Show contentThe animation was great. I guess they save on doing the chibis, so they could put more effort into the regular stuff? If so, they should have chibis more often. They chibis were adorable, though, and much more expressive than the characters normally are. I liked the serious SyaoSaku chibi scene. :XD: The randomness was very enjoyable: dolphins, Fai talking so fast, magical lamp, Kurozilla, the SHOUJO BUBBLES OF DOOOM (seriously, Syaoran and Sakura were constantly surrounded by them). The best bit was having "A Song of Storm and Fire" play during Kurozilla's attack - because Kurozilla is SERIOUS BUSINESS.
The couple from Shara = Suzuran (the girl) and Souseki (the guy). Might want to remember them, as I've got the feeling that Bee-train may be reusing them in more filler episodes. The couple from Shura = Yasha and Ashura, who I hope Bee-train will not be reusing because that would be weird.

...I'm really looking forward to the Lemon Tea Chronicle version of this episode.

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 10 2006, 12:33 am ---...I'm really looking forward to the Lemon Tea Chronicle version of this episode.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 10 2006, 12:33 am ---...I'm really looking forward to the Lemon Tea Chronicle version of this episode.

--- End quote ---

the....Lemon Tea Chronicle version? what did i miss?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version