CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (7/23) > >>

Touei:
Eee! The Lemon Tea Chronicles should be awesome XD
I loved the bit when Fai's voice got faster and faster *rotfl* But.. Show content Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^; And http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=lumivalkea&keyword=Lemon+Tea+CHRoNiCLE&filter=all
Lemon Tea Chronicles<3

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Znuese on July 10 2006, 02:13 am ---I loved the bit when Fai's voice got faster and faster *rotfl* But.. Show content Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^;
--- End quote ---

*raises hand and sighs*

Capella:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on July 10 2006, 01:14 am ---the....Lemon Tea Chronicle version? what did i miss?

--- End quote ---
Someone else already linked to it (and Jeannette linked to it back on the thread for the Fai/Chii episode, as well), but...

Lemon Tea Chronicle: A parody of the Tsubasa Chronicle anime using captioned screenshots. It started at the Fai/Chii episode and has continued since then. (The first two parts, before the episode parodies, are just fangirl rambling which I don't find very amusing, although they do explain the lemon tea. Suffice to say, "Ashura likes his tea with lemon!")  It is VERY pro-KuroFai and anti-Bee-train. I personally think it's hilarious, even though I don't particularly like KuroFai, and don't particularly hate Bee-train.  NOTE: If you prefer to stay away from insane yaoi fangirls, Lemon Tea Chronicle is probably not for you.

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Znuese on July 10 2006, 02:13 am ---Eee! The Lemon Tea Chronicles should be awesome XD
I loved the bit when Fai's voice got faster and faster *rotfl* But.. Show content Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^; And http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=lumivalkea&keyword=Lemon+Tea+CHRoNiCLE&filter=all
Lemon Tea Chronicles<3

--- End quote ---

finally something to cheer me up, that kept me laughing nonstop! 'Mommy loves you ALL' or the one "no way in hell am i letting you on top" XDD

Xiao_Lang:
Oh God this episode was funny!

XDD I thought the animation was SO cute! XDD

I have come to 2 conclusions:

Mokona has an interesting imagination
and Bee train are on Acid

LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version