CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (8/23) > >>

mela:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 10 2006, 02:24 am ---Someone else already linked to it (and Jeannette linked to it back on the thread for the Fai/Chii episode, as well), but...

Lemon Tea Chronicle: A parody of the Tsubasa Chronicle anime using captioned screenshots. It started at the Fai/Chii episode and has continued since then. (The first two parts, before the episode parodies, are just fangirl rambling which I don't find very amusing, although they do explain the lemon tea. Suffice to say, "Ashura likes his tea with lemon!")  It is VERY pro-KuroFai and anti-Bee-train. I personally think it's hilarious, even though I don't particularly like KuroFai, and don't particularly hate Bee-train. NOTE: If you prefer to stay away from insane yaoi fangirls, Lemon Tea Chronicle is probably not for you.

--- End quote ---

All the people involved are LJ friends of mine, it makes me so proud :'D (*points to self* how can you not love insane yaoi fangirls? *gets shot*)

Mina:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 09 2006, 10:42 am ---... I just finished watching it. It was freaking hilarious because it is so ridiculously WTF.

--- End quote ---

You described my reaction perfectly XD
When I started watching the episode, I thought "you are kidding, right?"... and the Kurozilla... that was just hilarious.

Was anyone reminded of the xxxHolic/Tsubasa drama CD in this episode? They are dressed like in the pics from the drama CD  :XD:
I also loved Fai talking fast... kudos on the seiyu, lol.

--- Quote from: Znuese on July 10 2006, 02:13 am --- But.. Show content Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^;
--- End quote ---
Now that you reminded me... I do *sniff*

Capella:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 10 2006, 02:34 am ---All the people involved are LJ friends of mine, it makes me so proud :'D (*points to self* how can you not love insane yaoi fangirls? *gets shot*)

--- End quote ---

Lucky! Tell them from me that their parodies are genius and if they stop I will never forigve them! I'd tell them myself, but I have no LJ account. I love insane yaoi fangirls, but I think there are people somewhere who don't. :hehe:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 09 2006, 05:10 pm ---EDIT: one more thing, can someone tell me what the sign outside the classroom said, the one with kuro and fai's outo-avatars?

--- End quote ---

Using a kanji dictionary, it looks like the character next to Kuro-woof means "year" and the other one means "class". I don't know if they mean anything else when they're together. For further translation we'll need someone who actually can read Japanese.  :sweatdrop:

mela:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 10 2006, 02:49 am ---Lucky! Tell them from me that their parodies are genius and if they stop I will never forigve them! I'd tell them myself, but I have no LJ account. I love insane yaoi fangirls, but I think there are people somewhere who don't. :hehe:

Using a kanji dictionary, it looks like the character next to Kuro-woof means "year" and the other one means "class". I don't know if they mean anything else when they're together. For further translation we'll need someone who actually can read Japanese.  :sweatdrop:

--- End quote ---

Hahaha, I'll forward the love.

I asked a friend who speaks Japanese and she says it means "junior class".

Mina:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 10 2006, 02:49 am ---Using a kanji dictionary, it looks like the character next to Kuro-woof means "year" and the other one means "class". I don't know if they mean anything else when they're together. For further translation we'll need someone who actually can read Japanese.  :sweatdrop:

--- End quote ---
You got it. In Japan, class are divded into year and the year is divided into couple of groups, depending on how big the class is. For example, if you are in 2nd year of junior high, you calls would be 2 年A組 (year 2, A group) or B group or C group and so on. Except in this episode, instead of putting up a year and what group, they used dog and cat (aka kuro-rin and fai)

Hope that answers it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version