CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (9/23) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 10 2006, 02:56 am ---Hahaha, I'll forward the love.

I asked a friend who speaks Japanese and she says it means "junior class".

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mina on July 10 2006, 02:58 am ---You got it. In Japan, class are divded into year and the year is divided into couple of groups, depending on how big the class is. For example, if you are in 2nd year of junior high, you calls would be 2 年A組 (year 2, A group) or B group or C group and so on. Except in this episode, instead of putting up a year and what group, they used dog and cat (aka kuro-rin and fai)

Hope that answers it.

--- End quote ---
lol, thatnks

mela:

--- Quote from: Znuese on July 10 2006, 02:13 am ---But.. Show content Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^;
--- End quote ---

Waaaah yes T_T This episode and the latest manga chapter are almost polar opposites.

TrC_ChRiStI*:
OMG!! this episode was funny!
it make me cheep up a lot that's nice

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Znuese on July 10 2006, 02:13 am --- But.. Show content Does anyone else feel sad watching Fai be so happy, then thinking about the latest chapters of the manga? ;^;
--- End quote ---
didnt notice this before. yeah, i feel slightly sad too about it V_V

TrC_ChRiStI*:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 10 2006, 03:12 am ---didnt notice this before. yeah, i feel slightly sad too about it V_V

--- End quote ---

maybe.. ='(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version