CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (11/23) > >>

Emiko:
I love how Kurogane just looks so ANGRY during this whole episode, even when they're just sitting around. His pupils are little dots. It's like he's resenting his entire life right now.

And Kuro sobbing when he was being nibbled on by the sunflower was so OOC that I slammed my head down on the desk and had a slight laughing fit XD

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 10 2006, 06:07 am ---And Kuro sobbing when he was being nibbled on by the sunflower was so OOC that I slammed my head down on the desk and had a slight laughing fit XD

--- End quote ---

Same here!

Capella:
The different mood between this and the manga doesn't disconcert me at all, actually. *shrugs*

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 10 2006, 06:07 am ---I love how Kurogane just looks so ANGRY during this whole episode, even when they're just sitting around. His pupils are little dots. It's like he's resenting his entire life right now.

--- End quote ---

He so is. And I find that statement hilarious for some reason. I thought it what great when Kurogane was eating the onigiri - the noises were so funny. :XD: And then the sudden beginning of "A Song of Storm and Fire"...hee. Also, Syaoran and Sakura's random sandwich of love! That made me laugh.

We need a Lemon Tea Chronicle appreciation thread or something.

Emiko:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 10 2006, 07:10 am ---The different mood between this and the manga doesn't disconcert me at all, actually. *shrugs*

He so is. And I find that statement hilarious for some reason. I thought it what great when Kurogane was eating the onigiri - the noises were so funny. :XD: And then the sudden beginning of "A Song of Storm and Fire"...hee. Also, Syaoran and Sakura's random sandwich of love! That made me laugh.

We need a Lemon Tea Chronicle appreciation thread or something.

--- End quote ---
BWAHAHAHAHA his angry eating noises! Like "damn onigiri... so damn good... dammit"

Capella:

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 10 2006, 07:26 am ---BWAHAHAHAHA his angry eating noises! Like "damn onigiri... so damn good... dammit"

--- End quote ---

Yes, exactly. "Damn these onigiri! Damn them for tasting good! Why am I eating these damn things, anyway? Dammit." That is so his thought process at that moment. :XD:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version