CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (13/23) > >>

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 09 2006, 05:10 pm ---ROFL. quite an episode :XD:

still confused as to the plot, but i think i got the jist:
Show contentthe gang end up in a drawing whilst mokona ends up in a studio. the artist, Esmeaurde (sp). i think that since the 4 others are hmans, their trapped in the story, mokona being a magical creature is an exception. mokona has to write a story inorder to get the gang out of the drawing, using the feather-fountain pen. (and its qutie a story XD). after doing so, the rand the efather is taken pff the fountain pen, esmeard is freed from the painting of herself (?)
--- End quote ---
Well, that would be a huge plot hole actually, if you are right. Spoiler for recent chapitres: Show contentIf the four of them were trapped in that painting because they were human and Mokona was free because he wasn't human, that would be wrong, since Syaoran isn't human either really. He's a magical construct. Unless BeeTrain is counting the fact that he has part of a human heart.

--- Quote from: Mina on July 10 2006, 02:45 am ---Was anyone reminded of the xxxHolic/Tsubasa drama CD in this episode? They are dressed like in the pics from the drama CD  :XD:

--- End quote ---
Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of. XD

Somebody mentioned this earlier, but chibi!Sei-chan's there in the classroom! Now all he needs is to have his Subaru-kun, and they can have a childhood romance. <3

And just for the hell of it. ^_^

God bless this episode. And God bless The Lemon Tea Chronicles. <3 We yaoi fangirls will take over the world yet.

mela:
Hahahaha, the chibi Seishirou was one of my favorites. I was like... "is that Seishirou? *snort*"
--- Quote from: Jeannette on July 10 2006, 12:44 pm ---And just for the hell of it. ^_^

--- End quote ---
I just love that too XD I thought this one was cute as well:

http://xs103.xs.to/xs103/06281/bscap1434.jpg

selenityshiroi:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on July 10 2006, 12:44 pm ---
Somebody mentioned this earlier, but chibi!Sei-chan's there in the classroom! Now all he needs is to have his Subaru-kun, and they can have a childhood romance. <3

And just for the hell of it. ^_^

God bless this episode. And God bless The Lemon Tea Chronicles. <3 We yaoi fangirls will take over the world yet.

--- End quote ---

OMG!  Someone took the screepcap so I don't have to!  Thank you!  I just about went into convoulsions when I saw Chibi!Seishirou.  I've seen plenty of Subaru chibis but I don't think I've ever seen a Seishirou chibi before.  I now wish I had any skill at drawing chibis at all so I could do a Subaru/Seishirou chibi picture!

There are so many GOOD screencaps to chose from that the LTC girls will be spoilt for choice.

And, although we may not have taken over the world, I think us yaoi fangirls may have taken over the internet!

(although, I'm not really a yaoi fangirl...I'm an 'OMG they are so cute/angsty/perfect together I don't care if it's yaoi/yuri/het' fangirl)

Meowzy:
Yeah, chibi Seishiro is adorable! But I still love chibi Kyle! <3
In fact... They're all cute as chibis! Iiiiiih!

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on July 10 2006, 12:44 pm ---Somebody mentioned this earlier, but chibi!Sei-chan's there in the classroom! Now all he needs is to have his Subaru-kun, and they can have a childhood romance. <3

--- End quote ---
quick question. whos thie kid in the helmet ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version