--- Quote from: Capella on July 11 2006, 07:25 am ---RYUU-CHAN! Thank you. ^.^

--- End quote ---
I like how he *still* has the little fang sticking out :XD:

ishiyaki:
gomen off topic.

Yuzuriha isn't =Suzura?? in Shurano??

I'm confused

Capella:

--- Quote from: ishiyaki on July 11 2006, 08:01 am ---Yuzuriha isn't =Suzura?? in Shurano??

I'm confused

--- End quote ---

No, they're different people, but they do look sort of alike, I can see where you would get confused. Suzuran is the one from Shara, and she's a character who's original to Tsubasa. Yuzuriha, the one who appeared in Outo & etc., is originally from X. Suzuran has her hair done up in a funny thing on the top of her head, whereas Yuzuriha's just hangs around her face. Suzuran's love interest is Souseki, the guy with long gray-ish hair and glasses, and Yuzuriha's love interest is Kusanagi, the big guy who fought oni with her in Outo.

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 11 2006, 09:07 am ---No, they're different people, but they do look sort of alike, I can see where you would get confused. Suzuran is the one from Shara, and she's a character who's original to Tsubasa. Yuzuriha, the one who appeared in Outo & etc., is originally from X. Suzuran has her hair done up in a funny thing on the top of her head, whereas Yuzuriha's just hangs around her face. Suzuran's love interest is Souseki, the guy with long gray-ish hair and glasses, and Yuzuriha's love interest is Kusanagi, the big guy who fought oni with her in Outo.

--- End quote ---

thank you very much, I didn't know that Suzuran was original from TRC as Fai or Kurorin. Demo, is Souseki original Character  too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version