CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (16/23) > >>

Capella:

--- Quote from: ishiyaki on July 11 2006, 09:13 am ---thank you very much, I didn't know that Suzuran was original from TRC as Fai or Kurorin. Demo, is Souseki original Character  too?

--- End quote ---

Yes, Souseki is also originally from Tsubasa. Suzuran and Souseki are two of the few, along with Fai, Kurogane, Mokona Modoki, Fei-Wang Reed, Xing-Huo, Kyle, the characters from Jade Country other than Emeraude...those are all I can think of.

Mizumi:
Wow, this episode was so brilliant! XDDD I rolled of my chair with laughter the entire episode. And a pink Mokona fell out of the sky! I can die happily now!  :D (has always wanted to see a real pink Mokona. ahem.)
Well, Xiao_Lang already concluded Mokona's got an interesting animation, and BeeTrain is on acid. I totally agree with that, but it was the best episode from the second series I've seen so far! Although I DO get a bit sick of fillers. Show contentI totally loooooved how Mokona wanted to make Sakura and Syaoran kiss! Whee, Mokona's a fangirl/boy/whatever too! OMG, I can over-identify with that lil' manjuu bun.*cough*
If the next fillers are gonna be like this, I might even continue to watch the anime. I skipped the entire Shura/Shara arc, first 'cuz I forgot about it, then 'cuz  Show contentI saw in a screenshot Yasha and Ashura really kiss. And it's soooo not-CLAMP to make people kiss, not like that at any rate, so I was like 'get off, I quit the anime right now'. OK, I'm probably really nagging about that fact, but still. :heh:

mela:

--- Quote from: Mizumi on July 11 2006, 11:48 pm ---I skipped the entire Shura/Shara arc, first 'cuz I forgot about it, then 'cuz  Show contentI saw in a screenshot Yasha and Ashura really kiss. And it's soooo not-CLAMP to make people kiss, not like that at any rate, so I was like 'get off, I quit the anime right now'.

--- End quote ---

Demo, they DID kiss in the manga. Well, the panel was really dark so you couldn't really see it, but it WAS there. That's CLAMP for you, when you get it, they don't even show it to you T_T

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 12 2006, 12:35 am ---Demo, they DID kiss in the manga. Well, the panel was really dark so you couldn't really see it, but it WAS there. That's CLAMP for you, when you get it, they don't even show it to you T_T

--- End quote ---

yes, not kissing is tipycal of CLAMP. my teacher told me that kissing in public isn't polite in Japan, so people and pairs only huge, but seeing person kissing another is very strange. If a lover's pair wanna kiss, they should find a place without much people. :sweatdrop:

Amarante:
I found this ep to be very Ironic for me. I was holding my chibi Fye keychain (even though I wear it as a necklance now) while I was watching the ep. But anyway, I thought it was pretty funny what Mokona did to Kurogane. Made me laugh so hard! They were all so kawaii!!!^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version