CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (18/23) > >>

Fay_flowright:
thay updated the anime official site and they didn't add the new ep (ep 16). That's weird... in your opinion why did they miss this updating? I thought they  wanna stop the deal of the anime for a while, waiting for the clamps to end their work. That would be a really nice thing! Please, let me know something about this. =)

Meowzy:
Yes, I noticed it too. It's very odd... But then they'd be stopping in the middle of the Lecourt arc, wouldn't they?
*frown*

I saw the preview for next week. THE STUPID ROAD TRIP FILLER CONTINUES!
*curses fluently in Dutch*

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 15 2006, 11:01 pm ---Yes, I noticed it too. It's very odd... But then they'd be stopping in the middle of the Lecourt arc, wouldn't they?
*frown*

--- End quote ---

LOL, yeah, that new episode looks dumb as hell... Like they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque! XD Seriously, that place looks like Arizona or New Mexico. I was just in Arizona recently I wonder if I passed them! XD

But really, this season looks like it's been more than 50% fillers and then when they do ACTUAL episodes based on the manga, they do a half-*ssed job! It's annoying!

But I am NOT complaining about this episode. I. love. this. episode. O.O That scene where Fai talked fast was so funny to me because me and my friend used to speed Fai's voice up on the computer! XD Seriously!! We'd cut a scene where he said "Hyuu" and slowly make the track go faster and faster until he sounded like a squeak toy! XD It was so cute! So I could hardly believe it when it happened on the actual show!

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 15 2006, 11:01 pm ---Yes, I noticed it too. It's very odd... But then they'd be stopping in the middle of the Lecourt arc, wouldn't they?
*frown*

--- End quote ---
WHAT?? grrr. get on with the damn plot beetrain!!!!! :angry:

Ĺ akura:
:hello2: More releases!! Thanks YGO fansub!!!  :greengrin:

http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/[YGO]_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_11_[37]_[ED1B1FED].avi.torrent

Enjoy!!! :greengrin: :greengrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version