CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 11: Oekaki Mokona

<< < (20/23) > >>

bie liao:
-lets out breath slowly-

Wow.  I have to say, wow.  This whole thing was so completely pointless, it was great.  Just great.  I was rambling with a friend the entire time, saying 'OH MY GOD HE'S TEACHING PINK AND BLUE DOLPHINS SWORDFIGHTING' and totally confusing her.

Which is good, cause I was confused.

On several things.  Like how come whenever people of the opposite sex stared at each other for too long, bubbles and pink stuff popped up in the background?

So many things that can't be explained.  What were those people doing when they thought this up.

Guy1: Lets do a weird show next time.
Guy2: What's weird?
Guy1: You.
Guy3: Uhh...chibi drawing?
All: ...
Guy1: GOLD.
Guy2: why not just do the series without a fille-
Guy1: SHUT IT WE'RE DOING THIS.  -whips out alcohol and and drawing board-

Kuro-puppy:
the subbed version has been added:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.0

enjoy the crack episode XD

Arcademan:

--- Quote from: AkaiYuki on July 16 2006, 04:21 am ---LOL, yeah, that new episode looks dumb as hell... Like they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque! XD Seriously, that place looks like Arizona or New Mexico. I was just in Arizona recently I wonder if I passed them! XD

--- End quote ---

They WERE in Arizona! I let them all stay at my house while they were here!!! :D

Emiko:
I'm just gona pop in and say, after watching the subbed version, I find it hilarious that Sakura described Fai as "popular with the girls but a little strange". Also that Fai replied to that by saying "thank you for the excellent exposition line". Hahaha.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 20 2006, 07:29 am ---I'm just gona pop in and say, after watching the subbed version, I find it hilarious that Sakura described Fai as "popular with the girls but a little strange". Also that Fai replied to that by saying "thank you for the excellent exposition line". Hahaha.

--- End quote ---
i herad/rad the way sakura described fai, but i missed fai's respnce, probably cuz i was waiting for him to talk really fast XP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version