AuthorTopic: Can you say, 'Non-canon~'?  (Read 31676 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Can you say, 'Non-canon~'?
« Reply #40 on: July 19 2006, 03:27 am »
Kamui does need someone to help him with that popcorn...

XD Dude, I agree. Fai is ubergay, but he's not the gayest gay that ever gayed. I hate the terms uke/seme anywho, since they're stupid stereotypes.

And Nagisa is seriously only stuck in CGT to be Suoh's girlfriend. There's commentary in CLAMP no Kiseki Volume 5 that basically says that. I'm actually planning to write a Piffle!Suoh/Nokoru- it should be out in a month or so. We can haggle over price later. ^_~

Doesn't Fai's staff look suspiciously like Kujaku's staff? I really should compare them, because I think CLAMP might going for Fai and Kujaku comparisons. They would make beautiful havoc together.

Loads of agreement with regard to seme/uke. It's just a position, people. I love that commentary - it's my favorite one from CLAMP no Kiseki. I love the Nokoru/pillar comparison, and it's so Suoh/Nokoru. I give you lots of love for the Piffle!Suoh/Nokoru in advance. Other prices maybe determined later. ^.^

I don't think the staffs look much alike - Fai's is very elaborate, with the crystal and the crescent moon and various shapes. The Kujaku's is a lot simpler, with the semi-circular (not sure how to describe that shape) ring, and the four round rings hanging off of it. It also has much thinner staff part - and it seems to be a lot more dangerous (I think it would be harder to stab someone through with Fai's staff). Fai and Kujaku are similar, though. It's the alternately cheerful and mysterious/angsty personality thing. Kujaku acts a lot more...suspicious/sinister than Fai does (I don't want to give any RG Veda spoilers).

The havoc would be so wonderful. Watanuki, Kurogane, and Yasha should all be very afraid.

Ahem, excuse the off-topic.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #41 on: July 19 2006, 03:36 am »
Is it just me. Or is every one getting people from different CLAMP books and putting them together.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #42 on: July 19 2006, 03:44 am »
Am I the only one who ships Suoh/Nagisa? Its weird because Suoh/Nokoru has all the makings of my usual OTP,and I fan Utako more than I ever will Nagisa,but I think the cincher is when I read that
Show content
both Suoh and Nagisa are crossover characters from Hagun Seisenki (along with Yuuto from X) and they had a thing there too. Soulmates, anyone?

But yeah, it seems I like to contradict myself because even though I am convinced with Tomoyo's love for the fairer sex, I ship piffle!Tomoyo and Nokoru. Seriously, think of the evil babies they would make!
I hate Kurogane/Tomoyo. But + Fai in? OT3 OMG! :3
Fell in love with Clone!Syaoran/Fai and Seishirou/Fai after looking at some of the pretty japanese fanarts *is shallow*. Ships Yuuko/Fai and Kujaku/Fai because of the sheer terror they will inspire from others. >:)
Here's a pairing not mentioned yet - Fai/Tenou! Because Fai would totally make up the most ridiculous lies and Tenou would gobble it right up. That and it gives an excuse for Tenou to show up. Rereading Rg Veda renews my love for him, the poor guy. Then again Taishakuten/Fai has potential too.

*Looks at list* Basically, I like to whore Fai around. *shamed* Just one more, I promise! - Fai/Hokuto!!! XD XD XD

edit: Or Kujaku/Hokuto. Or even better Yuuko/Hokuto!
...this topic is breaking my brain.

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #43 on: July 19 2006, 04:05 am »
I know I've seen other people who like Suoh/Nagisa. I don't at all, but it's all a matter of taste. :wink:

You make tempting suggestions...Poor Ten-ou, he's such a sweetheart, he really should get someone cute who suits him well, as Kendappa said. The best option I can think of is Karen.

Hokuto! That's it! She needs to join with Kujaku, Yuuko, and Fai in a network of interchangeable pairings that shall strike terror into the hearts of the other characters. They will rule the world.

Is it just me. Or is every one getting people from different CLAMP books and putting them together.

Yes, we are, because that's what Tsubasa is, pretty much. Characters from a lot of CLAMP series taken and put together. If we could only use the Tsubasa-only characters, we'd have...Fai, Kurogane, Souseki, Suzuran, Mokona, Fei-Wang Reed, Xing-Huo, Mr. Grosum, Kyle, the Ryanban and his son, the crab guy from Hanshin, maybe Syaoran and Sakura since they're two of the main characters...See, it just wouldn't cover things.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #44 on: July 19 2006, 04:19 am »
Does anyone have a link to one of these Japanese sites with Fai/Seishirou fanart? Just because I've only ever heard of it, I've never seen it myself.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #45 on: July 19 2006, 04:26 am »
Does anyone have a link to one of these Japanese sites with Fai/Seishirou fanart? Just because I've only ever heard of it, I've never seen it myself.

There's a few on madhatter.oops.jp
« Last Edit: July 19 2006, 05:19 am by duchessa »

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #46 on: July 19 2006, 05:06 am »
Ooh, wow. Tenou/Fai? Taishakuten/Fai breaks my brain, though. @_@

XD I've never seen Tomoyo/Nokoru as a couple, because to me they will always be BFF. Which is why it made me very happy to see them as friends in Piffle. ^_^ I could see them having a marriage of convenience though, so I could see them having a kid or two. The kids would of course be all gay.

Loads of agreement with regard to seme/uke. It's just a position, people. I love that commentary - it's my favorite one from CLAMP no Kiseki. I love the Nokoru/pillar comparison, and it's so Suoh/Nokoru. I give you lots of love for the Piffle!Suoh/Nokoru in advance. Other prices maybe determined later. ^.^

I don't think the staffs look much alike - Fai's is very elaborate, with the crystal and the crescent moon and various shapes. The Kujaku's is a lot simpler, with the semi-circular (not sure how to describe that shape) ring, and the four round rings hanging off of it. It also has much thinner staff part - and it seems to be a lot more dangerous (I think it would be harder to stab someone through with Fai's staff). Fai and Kujaku are similar, though. It's the alternately cheerful and mysterious/angsty personality thing. Kujaku acts a lot more...suspicious/sinister than Fai does (I don't want to give any RG Veda spoilers).

The havoc would be so wonderful. Watanuki, Kurogane, and Yasha should all be very afraid.

Ahem, excuse the off-topic.
Yep- people label uke/seme WAY too much. And I LOVE that commentary too. I'd never even thought of it that way until I read the commentary, but it completely changed my view of CGT and Suoh/Nokoru/Nagisa. And I have seen some Suoh/Nagisa fans and some who will go with either.

I checked the staffs, and you're right. ^^; And Fai and Kujaku DO act a lot alike. Excuse the off-topicness as well.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #47 on: July 19 2006, 07:29 am »
XD I've never seen Tomoyo/Nokoru as a couple, because to me they will always be BFF. Which is why it made me very happy to see them as friends in Piffle. ^_^ I could see them having a marriage of convenience though, so I could see them having a kid or two. The kids would of course be all gay.

That sounds very...right. I like this idea. Nokoru/Tomoyo for friendship and marriage? Their children would be quite something. I still want Suoh/Nokoru, though.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
« Reply #48 on: August 09 2006, 12:03 am »
Fai/Tomoyo!
So that Kurogane can be the one left out for once.
*is shot*

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #49 on: August 09 2006, 12:57 am »
*Looks at list* Basically, I like to whore Fai around. *shamed*
Don't be shamed.  If you look at the thread, everyone does it.  He's like ranch dressing- he goes good with anything.

For me,  I have to go for a little Fai/pre-clone awakening Syao.  He would scar that boy for life...

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #50 on: August 10 2006, 05:27 am »
Just a random question - what does OTP and such mean? On Top Pairing or something?
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #51 on: August 10 2006, 05:34 am »
Just a random question - what does OTP and such mean? On Top Pairing or something?

One True Pairing :) It's the pairing you like the most above all others.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #52 on: August 10 2006, 06:08 am »
oh yeah,we should have guess it early  :haha:!
there are so many abrevations in this forum that when we are new this is difficult at first to understand everything  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #53 on: August 11 2006, 05:09 am »
R!Syaoran/C!Syaoran would be great, R!Syaoran/C!Syaoran/Sakura would be better!

I know the pairing's been taken over by 12 year old fangirls but I've always like Tomoyo/Eriol because they would have Evil Babies together and take over the universe (I swear Yuuko is a time displaced love child of Tomoyo and Eriol and Yuuko's issues with Clow are 'father issues'!).

I was also surprised that there wasn't more Tomoyo/Meilin fandom in CCS (since their first loves were in love with each other and all).  Maybe it's the 'anime only' character status of Meilin that does it in.

I don't really like to break up canon pairings that much...although crack is another thing all together.

My favourite serious OT3 is Sakura/Syaoran/Tomoyo and I remember reading an excellent fic a few years back about them...wish I could find it again.

Suoh/Nokoru is virtual canon, but also actual non-canon, so they kind of count.  Fuuma/Kamui/Kotori OT3 (although that was virtually canon too).

AU couples/crack...

Kazahaya/Watanuki would be such a crack pairing!  Hokuto/Tomoyo, Yuuko/Hokuto, Yuuko/Tomoyo (see a trend there, I suppose I should add Hokuto/Yuuko/Tomoyo OT3!), Kotori/Tomoyo,  Kotori/Himawari, Seishirou/Subaru/Kamui/Fuuma OT4 (come on, it would be unbelievably hot and please everyone at once!), Seishirou/Fuuma sex buddies (but not Subaru/Kamui for some reason), Keiichi/Kazahaya, Keiichi/Kujuka, Minoru/Eriol (whilst we are on the 'Dopplegangercest' topic).

It's easier to mix and match the girls because they don't tend to be part of canon pairings that I already love!

Hokuto/Tomoyo/Yuuko would rule the universe.  Hokuto/Yuuko/CCSTomoyo/TRCJapanTomoyo would rule the universe more!

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #54 on: August 11 2006, 05:22 am »
Selenityshiroi's pairings make me happy. :keke: That Syaoran x Syaoran x Sakura threesome... officially owns my soul, now. :XD: *new OT3*

Syaoran x Syaoran x Tomoyo? *___* Wow, that sounds like Sakura and Tomoyo raping Syaoran... Kyaaa. That's fantastic. CCS, yes, TRC... perhaps not. ^_^;

Hmmm.... perhaps Hokuto x Fai? That sounds like serious trouble for poor Subaru and Kuro-myuu... *luffs*
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 11 2006, 05:38 am »
Selenityshiroi's pairings make me happy. :keke: That Syaoran x Syaoran x Sakura threesome... officially owns my soul, now. :XD: *new OT3*

Syaoran x Syaoran x Tomoyo? *___* Wow, that sounds like Sakura and Tomoyo raping Syaoran... Kyaaa. That's fantastic. CCS, yes, TRC... perhaps not. ^_^;

Hmmm.... perhaps Hokuto x Fai? That sounds like serious trouble for poor Subaru and Kuro-myuu... *luffs*

The Tomoyo/Syaoran/Sakura one was CCS.  The fic was Tomoyo accidently confessing to Sakura before Sakura's marriage to Syaoran and causing Sakura to go through turmoil because she loves Tomoyo but has never thought about HOW (and she very much loves Syaoran).  After much angst and tumoil from everyone and Sakura explaining to Syaoran and lots more good emotional confrontation the fic ended with Sakura saying that she loved Syaoran AND Tomoyo and Syaoran telling Tomoyo that he loved Tomoyo enough to not take Sakura away from her.  Thus beginning the OT3 because Tomoyo and Syaoran do love each other (even if not as much as they both love Sakura) and love each other and Sakura enough to share!

Phew, that was long!

Hokuto/Fay would be EVIL amazing!  And she's boyish enough to confuse Fay into Het!  But Hokuto/Tomoyo would be better.  They have matching Ohohohohohohoho laughter!  And they could dissuss how to make outfits for Subaru/Sakura and how to match them up with Seishirou/Syaoran.

OMG!  Subaru/Sakura!  If Seishirou/Subaru weren't my unmovable OTP then I would SO ship them!  They would be so cute and oblivious yet immensely powerful together!  And they are both so kind hearted and selfless...they could wipe all wrongs from the Earth together it would wipe out the need for the apocolypse in X

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #56 on: August 12 2006, 01:13 am »
Somewhere along the line we seem to have decided that Fai, Hokuto, Yuuko, Kujaku, and Tomoyo need to get to together in some combination and rule the world. OT5? O.o More like a secret society.

I'm liking the Syaoran/Syaoran/Sakura. Sounds awesome.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #57 on: August 12 2006, 01:23 am »
Didn't you know? The five of them have already formed a secret society. They are way ahead of us. ;-p

Sorry, but me no like polygamy. It's just... blergh. Even in fiction. Monogamy is a virtue. XD
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #58 on: August 12 2006, 04:29 am »
No one ever said they had to be married, to be an OT5... so it technically would just be a giant orgy, lot of insanity. ^.^;

....or the secret society idea works too. :sweatdrop: Yes. Tomoyo and Hokuto would make them all outfits.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline quimmy

• Everybody! Do the canon dance! <(*.*<)
  • Big Fan
  • <3
« Reply #59 on: August 12 2006, 04:49 am »
Clow Reed/Fye, I dunno why, but the idea appeals to me. x3  Ahhh! Ashura-ou/Yue! Yes plz!

Subaru/Sakura would be so sweet you'd get cavities from writing it. xD

Thanks babypiggy for the set!! <3

Inside an endless conflict
The man has begun to  understand
The reason he fights

Forum Family
| Big Sister - Time Machine |
| Little Sister- babypigggy |
| Twin sister - Starfire |
| Pet Kitties (nyaa!) - hoshisenshi - Jeanette |
<3<3<3<3