AuthorTopic: Ouran High School Host Club (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 42924 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: Ouran High School Host Club (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #140 on: September 16 2006, 06:29 pm »
Tamaki doing the
Show content
"Mah!"
in ep 23 was gold! XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #141 on: September 17 2006, 01:10 am »
I honestly don't think we'll have a season 2, because the anime is now current up to volume 8, and there are only 9 volumes released in Japan. I know it's been done with other series before, but the whole anime without manga background tends to kill the ratings of the series, and I don't think the company is going to do that.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #142 on: September 17 2006, 01:46 am »
there wouldn't be a season 2 unless there's a change of character (but fans wouldn't like it..) because Honey and Mori are graduating at the end of the series..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
Re: Ouran High School Host Club (Possible Spoilers
« Reply #143 on: September 17 2006, 05:28 am »
there wouldn't be a season 2 unless there's a change of character (but fans wouldn't like it..) because Honey and Mori are graduating at the end of the series..

Well, it is kinda an ongoing joke in the manga that the characters never advance grade levels   as the seasons change...it has been spring like 3 times now in the manga.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 17 2006, 05:58 am »
Well, it is kinda an ongoing joke in the manga that the characters never advance grade levels as the seasons change...it has been spring like 3 times now in the manga.
Yeah but that was the manga, where it's obvious and blatantly stated that she's ignoring all graduations. They never made such a thing clear in the anime.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #145 on: September 23 2006, 01:18 am »
http://tenshi.yume-no-hana.net/index.php?topic=52.msg208#msg208

^ episode 24 added

this ep was great, Kyouya's inner thoughts were great! XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #146 on: September 23 2006, 11:07 am »
I just started watching and reading this series the other day and man am I lovin' it.

Kyouya and Tamaki make a cute couple. ^____^
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #147 on: September 23 2006, 01:08 pm »

Kyouya and Tamaki make a cute couple. ^____^

Ooh, don't I know it!  I sounded just like Renge at the end of ep 24, when Tamaki is giggling?  MOE!MOE!MOE!  I could eat 5 bowls of rice...

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #148 on: September 23 2006, 05:15 pm »
I loved that episode! It was definitely the best one!  Tamaki was so adorable everytime he'd yell "mon ami" and then glomp Kyouya.  XD

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #149 on: September 24 2006, 06:52 am »
I wish they didn't make them so OOC though. :(

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #150 on: September 24 2006, 10:31 am »
I loved that episode! It was definitely the best one! Tamaki was so adorable everytime he'd yell "mon ami" and then glomp Kyouya. XD

I agree ^_^, those "mon ami" and" yahoo" in the end and hug Kyoya after that is totally cute :haha:

ahhh...I wanna watch episode 25, only the raw that has been release. Episode 26 is the last one is it?

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #151 on: September 24 2006, 12:03 pm »
i watched episode 25 already!!!!

Show content
some Eclair gal is Tamaki's bride-to-be.. i think she somehow forced tamaki to DISSOLVE the club.. the details were not shown since they only appeared at the end of the episode saying that he wanna dissolve ths club.. the "in-betweens" were not shown.. it could also because he realised that everyone is scarcifing something to run the club.. (Kyouya was slapped by his father for opening that club) TamakixHaruhi fans get to see Haruhi getting jealous!!!

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #152 on: September 24 2006, 02:24 pm »
I have
I agree ^_^, those "mon ami" and" yahoo" in the end and hug Kyoya after that is totally cute :haha:

ahhh...I wanna watch episode 25, only the raw that has been release. Episode 26 is the last one is it?

Ep 25 is out by a group (FRoP) but I heard they're not as good as the Lunar subs so I'm waiting for it. From the write-up I read though it seems like a lot of OOC is running rapid in it.  Like
Show content
Haruhi getting jealous, Kyouya's father slapping him, Tamaki willing to give up the Host Club and get engage (yeah right, the Host Club is his family, he wouldn't give them up and he'd be the last person to agree to an arrange marriage after what happen to his own parents), etc.

Ep 26 is indeed the last one.  I'm kinda nervous about it though after hearing about 25.  The anime has been good remaining true to the manga until that ep.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #153 on: September 24 2006, 02:27 pm »
I just started watching the anime out of pure boredom two days ago...but now I'm abosultely in love with it ^^;;

i watched episode 25 already!!!!

Show content
some Eclair gal is Tamaki's bride-to-be.. i think she somehow forced tamaki to DISSOLVE the club.. the details were not shown since they only appeared at the end of the episode saying that he wanna dissolve ths club.. the "in-betweens" were not shown.. it could also because he realised that everyone is scarcifing something to run the club.. (Kyouya was slapped by his father for opening that club) TamakixHaruhi fans get to see Haruhi getting jealous!!!

I haven't watched it yet ;--; They don't have the subs out on Youtube, so I need to find another source ^^;; But from what I heard on this other site; the story line is basically different from the manga. Takami would never do that would he?! OCC...that totally ruins the characters >.> I watched the preview for ep.26, and I don't like the looks of it either...But gotta finish the series ne?

Hopefully there is another season after this one.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #154 on: September 24 2006, 02:45 pm »
I just started watching the anime out of pure boredom two days ago...but now I'm abosultely in love with it ^^;;

I haven't watched it yet ;--; They don't have the subs out on Youtube, so I need to find another source ^^;; But from what I heard on this other site; the story line is basically different from the manga. Takami would never do that would he?! OCC...that totally ruins the characters >.> I watched the preview for ep.26, and I don't like the looks of it either...But gotta finish the series ne?

Hopefully there is another season after this one.

ya they HAVE TO finish this series.. so the club has to be dissolve ba.. sobbx!!!! and if there's another season it wouldn't be be the same cast

oh i can read chinese so i usually go for the chinese sub.. that's why i can to watch the episode earlier than you guys.. ^^;

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #155 on: September 26 2006, 01:06 pm »
some Eclair gal[/qoute] Engrish >.> "Uh french name, french name..... FRENCH FOOD! Yeah that'll do -.-"
I hope theres another season, I know it might be worse and pretty untrue to the original but I love this series and would rather see it slowly degrade with more episdoes than die a peaceful death leaving me with only 26 ha ha.

Offline Sui Generis

• Procrastination is my middle name...
« Reply #156 on: September 26 2006, 03:52 pm »
so far i've only been watching the anime. i was just wondering, how different is it from the manga? is it better than the anime? i just want to know if the manga is worth reading...
~SuiGeneris~

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #157 on: September 26 2006, 04:27 pm »
so far i've only been watching the anime. i was just wondering, how different is it from the manga? is it better than the anime? i just want to know if the manga is worth reading...

is not far different from the manga. so basically, this anime plot still follow the manga , except for the last 2 episode maybe. but personally, I like both the anime and manga ^^, the anime is good because I can see them in motion :tongue:, and in manga , things are more funny for me :haha:, and it's still continue, so it's still worth reading the manga, to find out what will to them in the end, and also there is another story that is not in the anime.

I just watched episode 25, so...what's with this Eclair person and her opera glasses, I don't like her ><...and I cannot wait to see what will happenin the last episode

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Sui Generis

• Procrastination is my middle name...
« Reply #158 on: September 26 2006, 04:42 pm »
is not far different from the manga. so basically, this anime plot still follow the manga , except for the last 2 episode maybe. but personally, I like both the anime and manga ^^, the anime is good because I can see them in motion :tongue:, and in manga , things are more funny for me :haha:, and it's still continue, so it's still worth reading the manga, to find out what will to them in the end, and also there is another story that is not in the anime.

I just watched episode 25, so...what's with this Eclair person and her opera glasses, I don't like her ><...and I cannot wait to see what will happenin the last episode

there a story that's not mentioned in the anime??
definately reading the manga  :)
~SuiGeneris~

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #159 on: September 26 2006, 05:37 pm »

The manga is really good.  For the most part the anime does a good job with the series but there are some things that are way better in the manga.  For example the school festival arc that's currently going on in the anime was 100% better in the manga, the Alice in Wonderland ep was 100% better in the manga, etc.

And there are some things that aren't in the anime at all; like the challenge against the American Football Club, the first Halloween story and when Tamaki's bear gets kidnapped, all got cut.  It's a shame too since the stuff against the Football Club was really good and the bear getting kidnapped was hilarious.

Plus there's a bunch of small stuff that gets cut all the time; like Tamaki and Kyouya sharing a room when they're staying at Honey's vacation home in Karuizawa (which amused me to no end since the place is huge and there should have been enough rooms for everyone).