General Discussions > The "What" Board

Re: What are you doing right now?

<< < (60/85) > >>

kixie:
Rough drafting the second page of my comic for my Art course - Final Year so scary! (This is my ten minute break)

Sandra-chan:
Reading in forums and posting here :)

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on October 18 2006, 10:59 pm ---how IS that game? i just found my GBA which was missing for over a ear and now i wanna rent something from gamefly, and since i dont play "feature games" (IE: tv and movies) theres not much left but DK, mario and sonic XD

--- End quote ---

in fact Tales of Phantasia is far from being a "flygame",it's only a RPG game and this is a traditional element to have a means of transport around the middle of the game to travel more easily  :keke:!
but this is a "collector game" now,so good luck to find it  :tongue:

i just came back my investigation to check the new films at cinema,and i think that i will rather keep playing Tales of Phantasia  :dodge:

Sabbe-chan:
Listening to music and reading some posts here....
Also, thinking about the anime episodes I've just seen.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on October 19 2006, 02:15 am ---in fact Tales of Phantasia is far from being a "flygame",it's only a RPG game and this is a traditional element to have a means of transport around the middle of the game to travel more easily  :keke:!
but this is a "collector game" now,so good luck to find it  :tongue:

i just came back my investigation to check the new films at cinema,and i think that i will rather keep playing Tales of Phantasia  :dodge:

--- End quote ---
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=118665   ^^
ill rent that one as my free trial :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version