General Discussions > The "What" Board

Re: What are you doing right now?

<< < (62/85) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Tatasenko on October 20 2006, 03:18 am ---i have just finished Tales of Phantasia,and it was really worthy to have wait 10 years for a english translation,so jump on it  :wink:

i'm remenbering all the wonderful moments i have spent in Tales of Phantasia  :rotfl:

--- End quote ---
looking for a second game to rent for my 10 day trial. (gonna get ToP and maybe sonic advance 2. i aways wanted a sonic the hedghog game ^^;; (that or this game called "Klonoa: Empire of Dreams" or "Bubble bobble") one more...has anyone played "Castlevania?" i may just take a 1 months membership, (one at time o course ^^;;;)

Renaya:
Ay my friend's place, doing all projects thing with my group, with me by myself here and the others downstairs :tongue:

~Bloody_Rose~:
posting here
surfing the net with my classmates...
feeling bad

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on October 20 2006, 06:56 am ---looking for a second game to rent for my 10 day trial. (gonna get ToP and maybe sonic advance 2. i aways wanted a sonic the hedghog game ^^;; (that or this game called "Klonoa: Empire of Dreams" or "Bubble bobble") one more...has anyone played "Castlevania?" i may just take a 1 months membership, (one at time o course ^^;;;)

--- End quote ---

Castlevania is a legend,a revolution in the history of video games,i remember when i was wandering around a sinister castle with my only pathetic whip to kill bats and goblins  :haha:

my super nes is missing me so much  :keke:

Pikari:
snuggling ~_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version