if you are my love
1 & 0 city
catastrophe
fatigue
break it down again
when two powers collide
blue clouds
Yume no Tsubasa

AuthorTopic: Favorite OST II song?  (Read 13847 times)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: Favorite OST II song?
« Reply #40 on: August 17 2006, 08:17 pm »
Am I the only one who thinks of "Kaze no Machi e" as an adaption of the song "Clover" from the Clover manga, which I believe was what Oruha was singing in the manga, not as anything really to do with KuroFai? I mean, the anime doesn't use it as a theme for Fai and Kurogane, they just use it as it was used in the manga, and then at random points because Bee-train was being lame. I love the song, but I don't associate it with KuroFai. Now, if we actually thought of "Clover" as the KuroFai theme...that would be...different.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #41 on: August 17 2006, 08:53 pm »
well it may not have been originaly intended to be the kurofai theme, but the way it was playing as the 2 of them were fighting in SLOWMO against the oni, it was called the kurofai theme, unofficialy. perhaps if they animate ch 124/125 corectly, or a decent kurofai moment with a NEW insert song, THAT woul;d be called the offical kurofai theme. otherwise, kaze no machi he is it.

(BTW, if they even THINK of playing dreamscape or yume no tsubasa during the blood transfer moment in ch 125 or any of the aformentioned kuro-fainess, ill personaly max out my BoA credit card and fly over to japan and.....do something not very nice to the music director of tsubasa <_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #42 on: August 18 2006, 07:06 am »
well it may not have been originaly intended to be the kurofai theme, but the way it was playing as the 2 of them were fighting in SLOWMO against the oni, it was called the kurofai theme, unofficialy. perhaps if they animate ch 124/125 corectly, or a decent kurofai moment with a NEW insert song, THAT woul;d be called the offical kurofai theme. otherwise, kaze no machi he is it.

(BTW, if they even THINK of playing dreamscape or yume no tsubasa during the blood transfer moment in ch 125 or any of the aformentioned kuro-fainess, ill personaly max out my BoA credit card and fly over to japan and.....do something not very nice to the music director of tsubasa <_<

i'm sure that if they play the song "Smile" of Fai at this moment it will suit perfectly,especially when NOBODY IS SMILING and that Mokona is weeping  :haha:!

Kaze no machi he is undeniably the Kurofai song,because it is talking about a growing love,and Kurogane and Fai are precisely in a stage of advancement where they are little by little learning to know each other  :keke:...
moreover this is during this fight against the oni that Kurogane breaks through Fai's mask for the first time  :okay:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #43 on: August 18 2006, 09:17 am »
Yes, that's why I like Kaze no Machi e, it somehow reminds me of Fai and Kurogane! *sighs dreamily*

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #44 on: August 18 2006, 02:32 pm »

i'm sure that if they play the song "Smile" of Fai at this moment it will suit perfectly,especially when NOBODY IS SMILING and that Mokona is weeping  :haha:!

Kaze no machi he is undeniably the Kurofai song,because it is talking about a growing love,and Kurogane and Fai are precisely in a stage of advancement where they are little by little learning to know each other  :keke:...
moreover this is during this fight against the oni that Kurogane breaks through Fai's mask for the first time  :okay:!

You know, when I first saw that scene, I was like "O.O" for several minutes because suddenly Sakura and Syaoran were not shown anymore, instead there were KuroFai when the lines about "Two lovers awakening to find true love" or something like that was played. Hitsuzen, I say, hitsuzen XD BT can do whatever they want, but they can't defeat the gay *g*

Btw, I really have come to love all of the songs, but one track I really don't like: Breaking down again. It's just too supercharged in my opinion.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: August 19 2006, 06:04 am »
You know, when I first saw that scene, I was like "O.O" for several minutes because suddenly Sakura and Syaoran were not shown anymore, instead there were KuroFai when the lines about "Two lovers awakening to find true love" or something like that was played. Hitsuzen, I say, hitsuzen XD BT can do whatever they want, but they can't defeat the gay *g*

that's right,especially when this sentence appears right at the moment when Fai is about to be killed by the oni,and that there is a close face up to a panicked Kurogane,like if he was realizing that he cared for Fai  :keke:
and when the song says that "two lovers awoke to make one",it reminds me of the blood bond that units them now:
according to the song,this link is a declaration of love  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #46 on: August 19 2006, 08:23 am »
that's right,especially when this sentence appears right at the moment when Fai is about to be killed by the oni,and that there is a close face up to a panicked Kurogane,like if he was realizing that he cared for Fai  :keke:
and when the song says that "two lovers awoke to make one",it reminds me of the blood bond that units them now:
according to the song,this link is a declaration of love  :okay:
i didntrelize that moment in the ep. i wanna go watch uit again :-3

ano...what ep was that again?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #47 on: August 19 2006, 08:56 am »
it was episode 19 of course  :keke:!
Fai couldn't help watching Kurogane with some loveables eyes,that's certainly why Kurogane didn't appreciate when the oni has wanted to harm his pretty face  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #48 on: August 19 2006, 08:59 am »
nice shots. beetrain, tho they ruined alot of kurofainess lastseason, they DID keep in the majority of it last year ^_^

ill watch the ep tonight on youtube :D
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: August 21 2006, 08:49 am »
episodes on You tube are not great quality,but it's better than nothing  :keke:!
since you are in Youtube check the kuroFai amv,there is actually one that has really touched my heart,the song matched perfectly with the "unbreakable bond" that links Kurogane and Fai,like your sign is claiming  :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKxeajlbQzs

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #50 on: August 21 2006, 09:02 am »
episodes on You tube are not great quality,but it's better than nothing  :keke:!
since you are in Youtube check the kuroFai amv,there is actually one that has really touched my heart,the song matched perfectly with the "unbreakable bond" that links Kurogane and Fai,like your sign is claiming  :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKxeajlbQzs
hyuu~! i gotta rewatch season 1. it had all the best kurofai moments of them all ^_^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi