CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

(1/15) > >>

Okamirei:
Tsubasa Chronicle (Arc 2): Episode 12

This is the discussion topic for Episode 38 of TRC.

This episode is entitled: The Dangerous Road

-episode aired, topic unlocked

Sailor Yue-chan:
is the RAW up for it yet?

Meowzy:
I'm not sure if I even want to download this episode... I'll wait for responses from other people before deciding.

mela:
It sucked. So badly. SO bad.

It is also a two parter. Is anyone else seeing something wrong with this crappy filler story being TWO WHOLE EPISODES LONG but Piffle was only 3 episodes and Shurano was only 4...

Since we know that episodes 38 and 39 are both of this filler arc, and episode 40 is called "Black Steel" (Kuroki Hagane), if we assume that this is the episode we see Kurogane's past in, then it also has to be the episode where pretty much everything before they arrive at the big library happens. Episode 41 is called "The Library's Secret" and I am pretty sure that means they are going to the library where Show contentthe book with Sakura's feather is at.

So they are probably going to end up cramming Kurogane's past into... one episode. I hope I am wrong, but this is BeeTrain, professional canonrapers. -_-

Emiko:
This episode just makes me think of white trash Tsubasa. So therefore, I'm refusing to watch it. I'm taking a firm stand against episodes like this.

Also, I refuse to watch any episodes from this point forward that involve a truck.

And cramming Kurograne's past into one episode just disrespects the character. Why are they devoting TWO WHOLE EPISODES to this stupid filler arc when they could be actually fleshing out the characters and giving them some DEPTH? Everyone is so dead in the Tsubasa anime, there's no life to any of the characters, they're just THERE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version