CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

<< < (3/15) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
@kuro's past, i hope so to. and they BETTER not give us any more G-D fillers!~!! thers absolutly no room for them anywhere. sticking in a filler between lecourt and tokyo would RUIN the angsty tenseness feel.

as to this episode,  anyone notice teh bad-hair day kuro and fai kept haiving? when kuro was drinking tea with that old guy, he kept gaining an afro!! his bangs disapeared and his har got WIERD!!, and fai, especialy when they were looing at that map, looked like a girls wave look >_< when they resume the arc i hope they get the GOOD animaters X-(

i know the origins of all but the old guy. what anime is he from,  and one last thing, what did he keep saying that made kuro NOT drink his tea? everytime kuro reached for his muc, the old guy mumbled something and kuro dropped his hand. O_o

Meowzy:
The old guy is from Magic knight rayearth season 2, I think.

Hmm... The episode is that bad, huh? Guess I'm not downloading it. I might flip through it on Youtube though.
No KuroxFai moments? Not-a one?

Kurogane's past in one episode? NOOOO! How are they gonna do that?!
Show contentThey'd have to immediately start with the gang walking into the library, and skip the cute scenes before that. Tch. Then they'd probably skip a few random Kurogane past scenes, that have nothing to do with Souhi, or Kurogane's dad's death. His mom's death will be cut down a bit too... Aaaand probably heavily cut down on Kurogane's crazy rampaging at the end. And then add some stupid TomoyoxKurogane scene.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 18 2006, 07:52 pm ---The old guy is from Magic knight rayearth season 2, I think.

Hmm... The episode is that bad, huh? Guess I'm not downloading it. I might flip through it on Youtube though.
No KuroxFai moments? Not-a one?

Kurogane's past in one episode? NOOOO! How are they gonna do that?!
Show contentThey'd have to immediately start with the gang walking into the library, and skip the cute scenes before that. Tch. Then they'd probably skip a few random Kurogane past scenes, that have nothing to do with Souhi, or Kurogane's dad's death. His mom's death will be cut down a bit too... Aaaand probably heavily cut down on Kurogane's crazy rampaging at the end. And then add some stupid TomoyoxKurogane scene.
--- End quote ---
yah, theyd slash it all to peices :( they might also cut out...Show contentthat part where tomoyo uses her magic to slice thu kurogane's hand, pinning it to the wall. they dont want any blood in the anime, so soemthing like that would most likly be excluded :(

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 18 2006, 08:29 pm ---yah, theyd slash it all to peices :( they might also cut out...Show contentthat part where tomoyo uses her magic to slice thu kurogane's hand, pinning it to the wall. they dont want any blood in the anime, so soemthing like that would most likly be excluded :(
--- End quote ---
yeah...I don't know what BeeTrain will do when they make Kamui's world (i don't remember name^^ U)...blood scares BeeTrain!!

Capella:
Oh god, this episode...I guess it just goes to show that not even interdimensional travelers are spared from long, boring road trips. The animation looked pretty decent to me, though the bus, the landscape, and the way the former moved through the latter were all rather...lame.

I'm generally worried about the crossover characters because Bee-train doesn't actually know the personalities of these people if they had smaller roles in whatever part of TRC they showed up in. (I really hope they never decide to put Yasha in any filler because that would be disastrous.)

Rekord in two (maybe three) episodes does not sound good. At all. Piffle in three episodes was obviously a mistake, why do they keep doing this? They're just going to have to fill this season up with fillers, because I don't see how they can possibly start the Tokyo arc with it unfinished. It's not like they can stop in the middle of the arc and insert fillers (unless they want to make an entire episode of flashbacks in the middle of a dramatic moment, as they did in .hack//SIGN), and they can't keep pace with CLAMP, particularly if they want to keep going at this speed. It's not like they're incapable of covering the arcs...they did well by Shara/Shura, in my opinion, and also by most of the first season arcs. Why, Bee-train, why must you be so stupid?

Also, Bee-train needs to get over their hemophobia before the Tokyo arc. They just...do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version