CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

<< < (4/15) > >>

Airashii:
May I ask something? WHY THE HECK DID BEE TRAIN DID SUCH A POOR EPISODE?! I don't understand why they keep adding filler episodes, they completely (well, some of them) spoil the manga. The manga is very diferent from the anime. *sigh* I started watching this episode and after the first three minutes I got bored. It isn't exciting, it is boring and lifeless...I hated it. And to think that it will be two episodes! ARGH!

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 18 2006, 11:54 am ---So they are probably going to end up cramming Kurogane's past into... one episode. I hope I am wrong, but this is BeeTrain, professional canonrapers. -_-

--- End quote ---
I hate the fact that maybe they'll do Kurogane's past into one episode. It sucks, after all it is one of the things I'm looking forward to see. Instead of making these stupid filler episode into two parts, why don't they take priority into things that are part of the manga.  :angry:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 18 2006, 08:29 pm ---they might also cut out...Show contentthat part where tomoyo uses her magic to slice thu kurogane's hand, pinning it to the wall. they dont want any blood in the anime, so soemthing like that would most likly be excluded :(
--- End quote ---
And if they do this, I will cry in disapointment. Why does Bee Train hate blood so much, the manga isn't for little kids, so why did they made the anime so...bloodless?
And if they don't like blood so much, how are they gonna do the scene of chapter 121...Show contentWhen Syaoran takes Fai's eye out and eats it.  Are they gonna cut that?

Emiko:

--- Quote from: Airashii on July 19 2006, 04:49 am ---And if they don't like blood so much, how are they gonna do the scene of chapter 121...Show contentWhen Syaoran takes Fai's eye out and eats it.  Are they gonna cut that?

--- End quote ---

Probably. But I'm placing my bet on rainbows and sparkles shooting out of Fai's eye before a magical orb of light drifts elegantly from Fai's eye socket into Syaoran's open palm. Oh, and Syaoran's shirt won't be partially ripped off.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 19 2006, 05:12 am ---Probably. But I'm placing my bet on rainbows and sparkles shooting out of Fai's eye before a magical orb of light drifts elegantly from Fai's eye socket into Syaoran's open palm. Oh, and Syaoran's shirt won't be partially ripped off.

--- End quote ---
nope. tho im sure when kamui rips syaoran to shreads wuith this vamp nails, only syaoran's shirt will get damaged, while syaoran faints at the site of his damaged black tunic and passout, turning into evil cone syao :confused:

anyone else notice the bad hariday everyone kept having in this episde? kuro kept getting a afro and fai...x_x

Meowzy:
An Afro?! Kuro with an afro?! I have to see that! XD

Sailor Yue-chan:
it happens when he's drinking tea wth that old man. whenever he reaches for his mug, the old guy says something, kuroturns his head and AFRO! his bangs disaoear and everything >_<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version