CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

<< < (8/15) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on July 22 2006, 02:18 pm ---the pic makes me wonder what Syaoran is doing there XD

my evaluationversion of animationshop is expired so i can't make animations anymore.....sorry

--- End quote ---
hee, the look on that girl on thwe left (i know her nmae buti  cant spell it XP) makes you think that ONE of the guys is groping her XDDD

Kuro-puppy:
Syaoran: .......
Yuzuriha: EH?!!!!
Fai: Oh my! ^^
Sakura: *is too dense too realise what Syao is doing*
Kurogane: *is sleeping*

XDD

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on July 22 2006, 03:25 pm ---Syaoran: .......
Yuzuriha: EH?!!!!
Fai: Oh my! ^^
Sakura: *is too dense too realise what Syao is doing*
Kurogane: *is sleeping*

XDD

--- End quote ---
funny. from the looks of it, perhaops fai is groping kuro as well, and kuro's tryng to surpress the urge to throttle him infron of the kids XDDD

Fay_flowright:
after the broadcasting of the ep 15, it will stop for the next week (but why?!) and on august 19th they will broadcast the ep 6 "the date and the magician". On august 26th, the serie continues with another ep (16), but which is the title?!

Capella:

--- Quote from: Fay_flowright on July 22 2006, 09:39 pm ---after the broadcasting of the ep 15, it will stop for the next week (but why?!) and on august 19th they will broadcast the ep 6 "the date and the magician". On august 26th, the serie continues with another ep (16), but which is the title?!

--- End quote ---

Maybe they're trying not to catch up with CLAMP? That would be smart. Though I have to say...why, why are they showing episode 32 again?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version