CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

<< < (10/15) > >>

mela:
AHAH of all the freaking episodes to show during the one week break, they HAD to air the Fai/Chii one. BeeTrain are really trying to shove it down viewers throats, aren't they?!

Isn't the break only a week long? Yeaaah.

--- Quote from: Fay_flowright on July 23 2006, 12:09 am ---Ep 14 covers the manga from chapter 91 to 95?
How many ep set up kurogane's past? maybe 4 ep?

--- End quote ---
So they're definitely shoving Kurogane's past into one episode, cos if Tomoyo is there, then that's the very end of that arc. They didn't even give Piffle 4 episodes, and Shurano/Sharano was 4 episodes, so the likelihood of Kurogane's past being 4 episodes is like, nil.

Watch BeeTrain make it into some sort of romance between them, continuing their added het parades.

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Capella on July 22 2006, 09:53 pm ---Maybe they're trying not to catch up with CLAMP? That would be smart. Though I have to say...why, why are they showing episode 32 again?!

--- End quote ---

they're non FaiXChii supporters and they like to torment the KuroXFai fans! XD

Airashii:
Episode 32 wasn't that bad. I found it kawaii! *hides from all of those KuroxFai supporters* Fai and Chii are cute together....just kidding!!! :sweatdrop:

Still, I'm a little disapointed that they're shoving Kuro-puppy past in one freaking episode.  :sad5:

Fay_flowright:
Yes, but  the ep 14 which chapters comprehends?

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Fay_flowright on July 23 2006, 02:51 am ---Yes, but the ep 14 which chapters comprehends?

--- End quote ---

... Whatnow?

Anywho, Yeah, it looks like the Kurogane ep will start immediately with Syaoran grabbing the book. I think they're skipping all the cute 'Let's go to the library!' stuff.
*sigh*
Unbelieveable... like 5 or 6 chapters into one episode. Beetrain has done it again. ~_~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version