CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

<< < (2/15) > >>

Ĺ akura:
Raw here:

http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=2278&file=%5BS%5EM%

Enjoy!!! :hello2:

suu_no_clover:
Yeah, white-trash Tsubasa is a good way to put it, Emiko.

I think the only thing that made this episode watchable was the slight Syaoran torture, that was him smashing into a road sign. :XD: Oh yesh, my sadistic side LOVED that.
(*since when is your sadistic-ness a mer side, Suu?* shhhh... they don't know that.... )
And the rest of it? Lame. :/ Then again, the Rayearth crossover, who sold them swords in Outo was kinda amusing. :XD:

mela:

--- Quote from: Emiko on July 18 2006, 12:48 pm ---And cramming Kurograne's past into one episode just disrespects the character. Why are they devoting TWO WHOLE EPISODES to this stupid filler arc when they could be actually fleshing out the characters and giving them some DEPTH? Everyone is so dead in the Tsubasa anime, there's no life to any of the characters, they're just THERE.

--- End quote ---

The way I see it, the anime manages to convey the story in a really general sense, like you get somewhat of an idea of what is going on, but the characters are poorly developed, they add things in that serve no purpose, and the artwork is shoddy.

The manga actually gives you a story, the characters are developed, the artwork is beautiful, the stories are planned out and each one serves a purpose in the larger scale.

So basically, the anime just gives us trash heap after trash heap after trash heap, it really irritates me how they cut out interactions and character development, only to throw in a mountain of unnessecary bull. It's really pathetic. BeeTrain has seriously made one of the WORST manga to anime adaptations I have ever seen in my life, and it makes me sad because it is of a manga that I love so much.

Emiko:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 18 2006, 01:29 pm ---The way I see it, the anime manages to convey the story in a really general sense, like you get somewhat of an idea of what is going on, but the characters are poorly developed, they add things in that serve no purpose, and the artwork is shoddy.

The manga actually gives you a story, the characters are developed, the artwork is beautiful, the stories are planned out and each one serves a purpose in the larger scale.

So basically, the anime just gives us trash heap after trash heap after trash heap, it really irritates me how they cut out interactions and character development, only to throw in a mountain of unnessecary bull. It's really pathetic. BeeTrain has seriously made one of the WORST manga to anime adaptations I have ever seen in my life, and it makes me sad because it is of a manga that I love so much.

--- End quote ---

*Sigh*. Agreed. I don't even care if Tsubasa gets a good dub or not anymore, the way it's going I'm certainly not going to buy it.

Smile_For_Me:
I'd still buy the dub Ver. Of Tsubasa, just because I want to know who and what will play them, besides I need a drinking game for crying out loud.....be is soda for those underage, hehe.....

Lets drink to the idea....ow lets have Mokona hold on the the feather for a while, if it gets stolen, drink, if not don't drink,
Drink to everytime Sakura falls asleep....you get the point,
Ow here's a good one, drink to every character used more them once.

This is the anime, and it will not follow the manga, as sad it may be, but if it did follow the manga, word for word, it would be a little boaring, and we wouldn't have had the nice episode we had last week, so give it a try, yes a bus story is a little old, and seeing some of the things going on reminded me of a movie, Road Kill?, Road rage? well it was some sorta movie that had a road and a bus in it. What would  make a better filler ep is if they started reading fanfiction, hmm and hint may be.....

I just so hope Kurgane's past being animated will be longer then one ep...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version