CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

<< < (11/15) > >>

Sanmine:
Kurogane's past in only one episode? And a rerun of episode 32?! Dang BeeTrain.

Things can only get better, ne? :sweatdrop: I'm pinning my hopes on the series improving by the Tokyo arc, although that might just be wishful thinking.  So long as we get no more fillers like this one, I'll be (somewhat) happy.

Capella:
I hope they'll go slowly through the Tokyo arc, otherwise they'll be stuck. Though from the way they've squashed Rekord, they seem to like shooting themselves in the foot. Oi.

Episode 32...honestly, I just find it boring even apart from the Fai/Chii. But I guess they need to use filler episode, and most of those are equally lousy, so it's as good a choice as any. At least the filler episodes have decent animation.

I want to see if they're going to push Kurogane/Tomoyo in Kurogane's back story...But I'm more worried about how are they going to get right into the back story and get it over with in one episode. Don't they need to actually go to the library and stuff before they pick up the book?

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on July 23 2006, 01:23 am ---I adooore chibi Kurogane!!!

He is just TOO loveable! ^_^

Anyway, they're doing reruns? WHY?! We have to wait a MONTH for the new episodes?!

--- End quote ---
AAH KAWAII!!!

why sovit into one episode. thats 10 chapters in one episode!! that sux royally. that means they took out syao's dream of *the other* syao, the look at lecourt, the explanation on how everyone uses magic. im mena, heck, do they automaticaly arrive in the library!? and they took out the non-essentil but very cute look at how chibi-kuro idolizes his dad. (bet ya they even took out the way syao noticed that kuro's dad doesnt have a scar on his left hand. :shifty: )

mela:
http://www.torrentbox.com/dl.php/55909/%28RAW%29Tsubasa_Chronicle_-_2nd_Season_-_Episode_13_%2839%29%5B704x396_DivX511%5D.avi.torrent

Torrent for episode 13 raw, but I don't know if anyone actually wants to keep on watching this garbage *downloads out of habit*

Meowzy:
*pokes it*
Nah, I'll wait until it's out on Youtube.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version