CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 12: The Dangerous Road

<< < (12/15) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
me too
my internets acting up due to the storm, so ill jsut wait for a direct download. id rather watch PPGz instead :P

EDIT: o god i just watched the preview. looks like they got rid of ALL the set up. who wants to bet they end up INSIDE the library so they avoid all the set up? ikke:

Mokona: Puu, where in the next wolrd!
Fai: hmm where are we this time?
Syaioran: looks like a library. look, that book has no tile
Kuro"no writing either. *passes to syao*
Syao: "Eh? where am i? i thought i was in a library??

:angry: Beetrain has officialy killed tsubasa

mela:
You guys, don't even bother with episode 13. So ridiculously bad, at one point the music sounded like they were playing DDR at a rave, but it was supposed to be an action scene... *sigh*

At one point Show contentSakura and Primera were shooting laser guns at the bad guys. Srsly OMGWTFBBQ?

Airashii:
That bad was it, huh? *sigh*  :cry:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on July 23 2006, 08:34 am ---:angry: Beetrain has officialy killed tsubasa

--- End quote ---

Ditto, BeeTrain is killing Tsubasa ver badly and painfully! :hmp:

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 23 2006, 10:14 am ---At one point Show contentSakura and Primera were shooting laser guns at the bad guys. Srsly OMGWTFBBQ?
--- End quote ---
*twitch* WHO used a WHAT!? *dies*

Capella:

--- Quote from: meliwan on July 23 2006, 10:14 am ---At one point Show contentSakura and Primera were shooting laser guns at the bad guys. Srsly OMGWTFBBQ?
--- End quote ---

...That actually makes me want to see the episode. I like OMGWTFBBQ. It sounds better than just riding a bus through a place that appears to be Arizona.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version