AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 58477 times)

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #120 on: July 21 2006, 03:05 am »
I just read the chapter translation, and I've got to say that this chapter was GREAT, though kind of short  :sweatdrop: I'm too on the 'don't bash Sakura' group', I mean, what can she do, she's trapped in that cacoon thing!  :hmp: Anyway, someone SHOULD treat Fay...Kuro-pii do something! Or Mokona, somebody!!!  -_-

You know, Sakura doesn't seem confused enough. If I woke up to discover
Show content
there were two of my boyfriend, and they were trying the kill each other, while my good friend was unconcious and bleeding out the eye, I'd be like O.o for a long while. At the end, when RSyao gets blasted by Hien, she screams "Syaoran," and I wonder, does she realize she's never met that person? Heck, his name might not even be Syaoran. Fujitaka named clonie that, after all.

She was shocked (and a little confused, I think) when she opened her eyes, but not too much.  :hehe:

I'm kinda sad about seeing
Show content
the R/Syaoran take his heart back, what would happen to C/Syaoran, it wouldn't be fair if he died or something...he's done so good many things and he is the character we've seen more closely through-out the whole series.
  :cry:

excuse me, I've read chapter now...I don't understand...realSyaoran has now his half heart from CloneSyaoran...does it means that Clone syaoran hasn't  any heart inside him now??
does Fai hide the another heart till??  help plzzzzz :hmp:

I think that C/Syaoran doesn't have any heart now...from what I understood.

Anyway, I think Sakura WILL do something great with her power. BTW, does she already have all her memories?

I was reading Tsubasa vol.5 chapter 33 (http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter033.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=796) and well, I think Touya suspected that Syaoran wasn't human, he said that he felt 'something off'.
And on Tsubasa vol.1 page 33 of my DelREy adaptation, Touya says to Yukito that Syaoran is the one that's destined for Sakura and Yukito says that even though that is true, they will have to face adversity like they've never seen. So maybe the C/Syaoran could return to normal, or is it the R/Syaoran that's destined for her?  :surprised:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #121 on: July 21 2006, 04:39 am »
Anyway, I think Sakura WILL do something great with her power. BTW, does she already have all her memories?
I believe what some one else already pointed out, that her power to talk to spirits, trees and whatnot with no heart as such and not exactly living beings either will be instrumental in getting through to C!Syaoran for there is no one else besides her who could do that.
Show content
However do not make me guess even if she managed to do that, how the no heart in C!Syaoran could be solved. Her feathers are powerful - could one become his heart or...? (unlikely though)
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #122 on: July 21 2006, 04:49 am »
Maybe he is in a state of shock
Show content
His boyfriend is bleeding to death, one of "his" friends tried to kill his boyfriend, there is a guy who looks like syaoran with the bat-like-symbol, he doesn't got his sword (>_> I think that was the breaking point for him), and did I say that his boyfriend is dying his in arms

Hmmmmmm...
Show content
I don't think Fai's dying. Okay, he's bleeding a lot, and yes, he will be very very weak, but he still has some of his magic. I reckon that'll keep him alive. Plus, if Clamp let Fai die it would be a serious cop out in my opinion.

But, yeah. Poor Kuro probably is in a state of shock. But he could snap out of it long enough to sort out the blood.

...Everyone's gonna need new clothes after this. Except Sakura. Fai's bleeding all over his, Kuro's shirt is all singed, and Syaoran...well. His shirt just doesn't exist anymore.

*sits and waits for next week* >w<

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #123 on: July 21 2006, 05:11 am »
Hmmmmmm...
Show content
I don't think Fai's dying. Okay, he's bleeding a lot, and yes, he will be very very weak, but he still has some of his magic. I reckon that'll keep him alive. Plus, if Clamp let Fai die it would be a serious cop out in my opinion.

But, yeah. Poor Kuro probably is in a state of shock. But he could snap out of it long enough to sort out the blood.
Your right. But if they let fai like that, he will keep losing blood, and even if you have magic. You still need a certin amount of blood. if you go below that amount, you can die.

Fai: *singsong voice* I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! *falls off the cocoon thing*
Syaoran: ...
Fai: *holds up the jar* I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's in it!
*Fai drops the jar. It's empty*
Fai: O___O
Kurogane: Heheheheh... *runs off with the yin/yan thing and sells it to Kamui*

Yeah, I didn't bother to use a spoilertag. You wouldn't get the joke unless you've seen PotC2 and read the latest chapters.
Did I mention yet that I support JackxNorrington? XD
*cries in laugher* That was great!! *cookie*
JackxNorrington. Oh no, its JackxAshlee  :D

...Everyone's gonna need new clothes after this. Except Sakura. Fai's bleeding all over his, Kuro's shirt is all singed, and Syaoran...well. His shirt just doesn't exist anymore.
All they have to do is give *Yu....I don't know how to spell her name,* well the witch something, and they get their clothes.

Fai "We got you a jar of dirt, Witchy"
Kurogane "Now GIVE me back my clothes!"

Ok, that sucked >_>
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #124 on: July 21 2006, 05:31 am »
Your right. But if they let fai like that, he will keep losing blood, and even if you have magic. You still need a certin amount of blood. if you go below that amount, you can die.

I agree with you. Fai's losing too much blood, they have to do something to stop it. What if he dies?! OMG!!! *can't breath!*  :help:

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #125 on: July 21 2006, 05:39 am »
Show content
Though I am mainly guided here by the "Fai can't die!" emotion, I would say it is unlikely he would - it would be too repetitive in a way, he already "died" in Oto so it is too "not again!?".
And although I am no expert in wounds or bloodloss but I would think that losing an eye gives you better chances of living than say if your hand or leg was cut off, provided that someone would finally *hint-hint everyone fighting/yelling in the chapter*  tend to the wound.
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Thalia

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #126 on: July 21 2006, 06:24 am »
I don't think anyone's said this so here i go:
Show content
Mokona told Syaoran and Sakura that there are memories of the body too, which means at some level Syaoran might still love Sakura even without his heart, which may be what real syaoran was trying to appeal to when he was the love didn't come from the heart? It may at least be enough for Sakura to reach out to when she eventually gets round to doing something useful ;-)

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #127 on: July 21 2006, 06:33 am »
That's so true!!! I hadn't though of that!!  :noteworthy:

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #128 on: July 21 2006, 06:46 am »
I agree with you. Fai's losing too much blood, they have to do something to stop it. What if he dies?! OMG!!! *can't breath!*  :help:

Personally? I think people are overreacting a little bit. Yes, Fai is bleeding. Yes, it should be stopped...but...technically he's not been bleeding for that long.

For us, we've had five weeks of chapters and breaks so to us it does actually seem like Fai's been bleeding for ages, but really, he can't have been bleeding for more than 5-10 minutes in the 'manga time'. As meliwanwan just said to me: it's not as if he's bleeding uncontrollably either. If he were, there would be blood EVERYWHERE. His face, his neck, all over his face and neck...but instead it appears to be just running down his face. Compared to some of profuse bleeding I've seen (even in just the darn blood test rooms) Fai's bleeding seems...slightly...less than one would expect from having his eye torn out.

Uh...what was my point again? Oh yeah. Sorry. So really, Fai hasn't been bleeding for that long, so there's still a good deal of time to get him sorted out, right?

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #129 on: July 21 2006, 07:03 am »
maybe he's not bleeding anymore, it could dried blood
by me.

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #130 on: July 21 2006, 07:03 am »
Yeah, Fai's bleeding probably won't be fatal (after all, no CLAMP character has died of blood loss since...that one guy in the beginning of RG Veda) but it still seems like good idea to get the injured person out of the battlefield.

I like the theory about "memories of the body" and clone!Syaoran's feelings for Sakura. Also the one about Sakura using her ability to talk to...various unusual things to communicate to clone!Syaoran.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #131 on: July 21 2006, 07:36 am »
Yeah, Fai's bleeding probably won't be fatal (after all, no CLAMP character has died of blood loss since...that one guy in the beginning of RG Veda) but it still seems like good idea to get the injured person out of the battlefield.

Definitely. But I guess we can forgive Kuro for that. He was in a bit of a pinch beforehand. Maybe he'll drag Fai outta there next chapter.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #132 on: July 21 2006, 08:09 am »
maybe he's not bleeding anymore, it could dried blood

I began thinking that, reading again the chapter I noticed that Fai's blood seem different, like more bulgy, not smooth...It seems to be dried.

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #133 on: July 21 2006, 08:22 am »
I do not think that any of the bloodvessels going into the eye are even that big to provide enough blood to die of bloodloss (unless you are suffering from hemophilia) - why else has it always been such a widely used torture device in both real life and made up one, the pain is literally a torture but the loss of blood not enough to kill you.

Started thinking of what does C!Syaoran's price show about his feelings for Sakura and the ways to bring him back to some semblance of himself before the seal broke: if the feelings for Sakura were his own and not R!Syaoran's, the "what he (whom we now know as C!Syaoran) valued most " =his relationship with Sakura  could not come from the real one's heart, therefore those powerful emotions must be anchored somewhere else. If Sakura reaches that place there is some chance.
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

Or do they?! ;)

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #134 on: July 21 2006, 10:04 am »
Show content
Sakura: Oh, the heat! *'faints'*
*Syaoran and Syaoran simply continue fighting, not noticing a thing*
Sakura: Fine! Be that way! ... Men!
*Kurogane decides to join the fight too. A watermill appears out of nowhere, and the guys start fighting on top of it*
Yeah, that'd be awesome!

As for the fighting in Shura...
Show content
It really was R!Syaoran taking over. Our Syaoran was completely concious, so it couldn't have been his clone side, and Syaoran said that his hands were moving on his own, even though R!Syaoran happened to be doing the exact same thing.

Haha...  ^o^   When I was watching that scene in the theater, I wanted to laugh a bit.  Especially when she shouted, "Pirates!!".   Unfortunately, I don't think anyone around me found that funny at all, and I can understand why.   >_<    ^_^  As for the second part of your post....
Show content
It was Clone!Syaoran's "true nature" that was taking over Clone!Syaoran's body.  Real!Syaoran wasn't able to do anything but watch through the clone's right eye.   He has no control over the clone at all.  When we were in the world that contained the book of memory, we find out that "our" Syaoran has no recollection of what his "true natured" did.  When we look back at Real!Syaoran, we realize that he is actually doing something else while the clone's "true nature" was awake.  Therefore, that's how we realize that the clone and the original are not connected at all except by the eye.    ^_0 

I don't think anyone's said this so here i go:
Show content
Mokona told Syaoran and Sakura that there are memories of the body too, which means at some level Syaoran might still love Sakura even without his heart, which may be what real syaoran was trying to appeal to when he was the love didn't come from the heart? It may at least be enough for Sakura to reach out to when she eventually gets round to doing something useful ;-)

Good remembrance on that.   After all, there's still that quote of "Even if this body should meet its end, these feelings alone will remain in a corner of the world."   I think, it could be possible that it might be similar to the ending of the second CCS movie between Syaoran's memories of his love for Sakura.   >_>
O.o

Offline kinomotofan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #135 on: July 21 2006, 10:44 am »
I was of the opinion that the clone and real Syaoran would merge somehow in chapter 120, now I don't know anymore.  I think its possible that clone Syaoran is going to stay. But where will the real Syaoran go? Back to where he originially came from? Which was exactly where by way? What do you think?  :wink:

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #136 on: July 21 2006, 10:50 am »
i just thought that maybe syaorans could travels together

Rsyao: please pass the salt, syaoran
Csyao: sure syaoran
sakura: come on, syaorans
R and C syaoran : okay
by me.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #137 on: July 21 2006, 01:27 pm »
Personally, I'd rather Fai actually WAKE UP before anybody bandages him up. Even if that's maybe a little mean of me. Though really, he's bleeding but it's not as TERRIBLE as it could be. A bandage might not do much at this point.

Mostly I just want him to wake up. I miss him. I miss him lots. Tsubasa just ain't the same when Fai's playing dead.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #138 on: July 21 2006, 01:32 pm »
Fai wake up, please

We need you to wake up in kuro arms and give him a great big hug, and say that you are fine, and then bug kuro with your cute little nicknames for him *cries*
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #139 on: July 21 2006, 01:41 pm »
Yeah, it isn't the same without Fai.    :(      He's obviously going to be okay.  I can imagine him wearing an eye patch but for the rest of the manga?  I don't think so.

i just thought that maybe syaorans could travels together

Rsyao: please pass the salt, syaoran
Csyao: sure syaoran
sakura: come on, syaorans
R and C syaoran : okay

That scene is a bit freaky to me.   Sakura will have to find a way to call them apart if that happens.   O__________o       Two Syaorans travelling together!?  Isn't that going to break some dimension rule or something of having two of the same people existing on the same plane of reality? (Even if one is a clone, he's still human!)  I mean, it's not that bad of an ideal and makes a good twist but I don't know!  >_<      :sweatdrop: Wait, it's too far into the future to even tell exactly if that's going to happen or not.   C!Syaoran is still out of control with his "original programming".   Oh great.  Just thinking of that reminds me of the movie, "I, Robot".

Edit:  And it just occurred to me in terms of what if, the Syaoran, we've always known since the beginning before his "true nature" came out, gained his own body?   Then, technically, we got three Syaorans who are sitting at that table passing salt around!   Haha....   This is going to be amusing.
O.o