AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 58459 times)

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #140 on: July 21 2006, 01:48 pm »
Show content
I'm shorry if this is a totally weird question, but I'm really missing something here...
RSyaoran gives half of his heart to CSyaoran and spends several years floating in a giant test tube. Then, CSyoran loses that half of heart he was given from RSyoran and Fai picks it up? BUT THEN RSyaoran comes and takes half of CSyoran's heart to comlete his own heart.... The math is all wrong here. Thats three halves...We need four... So, did RSyaoran give half of his heart to CSyaoran and CSyaoran has HIS OWN half a heart..like...it belongs to him in the first place? Then, half of his(CSyaoran) heart Fai is holding and the other half RSyoran has to give him no heart and RSyaoran a whole heart? I mean, does Fai still has that piece, right? And it is obvious that RSyoran took his half back and it was declared that CSyoran is now, without a heart .....
So...If Fai still has this piece that must have been the half of CSyaoran that was solely his then is that the key in getting our beloved old Syaoran back?
Or, was it picked up somewhere along the way and I missed it?
Or, does CSyoran just have simply... a half of a heart which never belonged to him and the other half just never existed?
I'm very confused and I'm pretty sure I missed something....
>.<
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #141 on: July 21 2006, 01:57 pm »
don't worry, i spend all night last night to figured out what was going on XD

me: so Rsyao was captured....Csyao takes over Osyaoran then Rsyao...umm...soo...
by me.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #142 on: July 21 2006, 02:10 pm »
My very late comments:

What an awesome chapitre! I'm so glad that real!Syaoran isn't evil, like so many people have been assuming. T_T Poor guy. The biggest question I have is what world he comes from. I don't really have much else to say... it's late, and there are already seven pages of commentary.

Meowzy- holy snickies, I'm not the only one who likes Norrington/Jack!
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Whisk

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #143 on: July 21 2006, 04:45 pm »
Hehe great chapter here are my thoghts in the spoilers, tell me what you think please ^_^
Show content
From what i can tell so far. The R.S took the heart from the shell body.  Which is his clone and they are one of the same accept its another part of R.s, hehe hard to explain i guess if you go really into it.  I think the R.S. though even though showing no signs he is trying to be mean, may infact be lieing about the feelings for Sakura not being from the heart the clone carried but what throws me off is the almost sincer look he gives when saying it.

I say this, because for
one what Fai tried to do with the heart
two Syaoran doesnt look to happy about what he tried to do, even though Fai was trying to protect the hearts "memmories!"
three it maybecome confusing if my first two reasons are wrong, but that is because we are in a magical world in the manga where anything could happen and every slightest detail is important and since it is magic, and magic almost has the means to do anything, it therefor becomes almost unpredictable in my opinion, but little predictions here and there can become accurit.

It is intreasting that Sakura becomes sad when R.S though says it doesnt come from his own heart.

Also intreasting how Clone.S seems to be more lifeless with out the heart or that he is no longer has w/e power within him but is now only a simple shell with only one duty and priority in his mind.

Now the question is, what was R.S late for?
What is wrong with  C.S now
and how will C.S be stopped?

hehe, i think three things will either happen.
A merge of bodies.
C.S will be defeated.
C.S will regain himself and R.S will travel with them.

Last one i believe is less likely to happen, what you think?

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #144 on: July 21 2006, 05:05 pm »
...I wonder if Mokona has any bandages in that black hole of a mouth it has...I mean

Kuro could be doing something productive and maybe bandaging up Fai's eye, or beating up Kamui to help out...Okay, not that I'm saying protectively holding Fai isn't so totally for the win productive...but he could be doing something about the upwards bleeding blood from his boyfriend's Fai's eye XD

Kuro: *stares at Kamui* do something
Kamui: allright, allright, jezz... *jumps pass over the 2 Syaorans*
R!Syao & C!Syao: ??...ooookay... *keep fighting*...
Kamui: *takes medical equip from nowhere and helps Fai*
Kuro: where did you hide that... and why did you not help before?
Kumai: my magic belt of doom and because you didn't ask me to  ^_^
Kuro: O_o;;

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #145 on: July 21 2006, 06:10 pm »
hmm. i was looking at the chapter again, and the thing about fai bleeding. i think MOST of the blood on his face is a result of him lying face down once clone syao did the evil deed.
if any blood is still coming out, itd be in the corner of his eye :silent:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #146 on: July 21 2006, 06:20 pm »
Kuro: *stares at Kamui* do something
Kamui: allright, allright, jezz... *jumps pass over the 2 Syaorans*
R!Syao & C!Syao: ??...ooookay... *keep fighting*...
Kamui: *takes medical equip from nowhere and helps Fai*
Kuro: where did you hide that... and why did you not help before?
Kumai: my magic belt of doom and because you didn't ask me to  ^_^
Kuro: O_o;;

I get a mental picture of him throwing the first aid kit in Kuro's face. Dunno why...XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #147 on: July 21 2006, 07:58 pm »
Show content
It was Clone!Syaoran's "true nature" that was taking over Clone!Syaoran's body.  Real!Syaoran wasn't able to do anything but watch through the clone's right eye.   He has no control over the clone at all.  When we were in the world that contained the book of memory, we find out that "our" Syaoran has no recollection of what his "true natured" did.  When we look back at Real!Syaoran, we realize that he is actually doing something else while the clone's "true nature" was awake.  Therefore, that's how we realize that the clone and the original are not connected at all except by the eye.    ^_0 
Show content
But how would you then explain the mirror image of C! and R! on chapter 65 pg 4(or  168 Del Rey volume 9) where we see both with raised hands? That is the one scene where for me there is a discrepancy in the "I only saw through C!'s eye", all the mirror dreams and whatnot can be blamed on the C! taking over, but that one during the fight with Kurogane in Shura  I do not get. It cannot be Syaoran's (C! with half of R!'s heart) metal image since his mental image of the clone is dressed like him but with an eyepatch.

I'm pretty mixed up by the heart halves as well and did think where one of those got -  :heh: we should make a chart of the movement of the halves! :wink:
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Thalia

« Reply #148 on: July 21 2006, 10:29 pm »
Show content
I'm shorry if this is a totally weird question, but I'm really missing something here...
RSyaoran gives half of his heart to CSyaoran and spends several years floating in a giant test tube. Then, CSyoran loses that half of heart he was given from RSyoran and Fai picks it up? BUT THEN RSyaoran comes and takes half of CSyoran's heart to comlete his own heart.... The math is all wrong here. Thats three halves...We need four... So, did RSyaoran give half of his heart to CSyaoran and CSyaoran has HIS OWN half a heart..like...it belongs to him in the first place? Then, half of his(CSyaoran) heart Fai is holding and the other half RSyoran has to give him no heart and RSyaoran a whole heart? I mean, does Fai still has that piece, right? And it is obvious that RSyoran took his half back and it was declared that CSyoran is now, without a heart .....
So...If Fai still has this piece that must have been the half of CSyaoran that was solely his then is that the key in getting our beloved old Syaoran back?
Or, was it picked up somewhere along the way and I missed it?
Or, does CSyoran just have simply... a half of a heart which never belonged to him and the other half just never existed?
I'm very confused and I'm pretty sure I missed something....
>.<

Show content
From what i've gathered from the manga, clone Syaoran lost the half, Fye picked it up, Fye tried to return it to him through his own eye when clone Syaoran stole it, so it was back inside Syaoran but not part of him, then real Syaoran came and took it back :-)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #149 on: July 21 2006, 10:40 pm »
Am I missing something major? Because I don't see where this business about "half" hearts came from. I thought it was copy of real!Syaoran's heart, which he had to give up the use of his left (or was it right?) eye to put in the clone. Real!Syaoran gets the copy back, which lets him use his eye again. When was it devided in half?
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #150 on: July 21 2006, 11:01 pm »
Real!Syao gave half his heart to Clone!Syao so that he was humanish..
Fye tried to get Clone!Syao back to human mode by returning Clone!Syao half heart through his right eye...
But Real!Syao says once Clone!Syao turned into CreepyDestructo!Syao there was no way anyone could get him back to human mode. 
But Real!Syao is trying to do just that by reminding Clone!Syao about Sakura.

the end

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #151 on: July 22 2006, 12:01 am »
Personally, I'd rather Fai actually WAKE UP before anybody bandages him up. Even if that's maybe a little mean of me. Though really, he's bleeding but it's not as TERRIBLE as it could be. A bandage might not do much at this point.

I'm thinking... maybe CLAMP has kept Fai unconscious for this part for a reason. Maybe they don't want him reacting to the bat symbol on clone!Syaoran's shirt too.
I've always had my suspicions that Fei Wong Reed has had something to do with Fai's past since the little-Kurogane story arc.
Perhaps Fai even had something to do with Kuro-mumma's death by chain of events. Maybe he's aware that something he's done has effected Kurogane and that's why he's so desperate not to divulge any information about his past to him.

My theory is that Fei Wong Reed had contact with Ashura. Ashura somehow had Fai under his control and used him for his magic. I'm not sure... but since Fai has the power to create life, maybe he created the Oni that killed Kurogane's mother?
Fai could have tattooed himself with that magical device to suppress his powers and stop them from being used in such an awful way. That would explain why he's so reluctant to use his powers anymore, as well as why it was his most precious possession and why it was also the seal on Ashura's 'coffin'.
It does kind of make sense that Fei Wong would have a part to play in Fai's backstory since he has in Kurogane and Syaoran's.

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #152 on: July 22 2006, 02:23 am »
I agree with the theory that Fye is being kept knocked out on purpose.  if he was awake and did recognize the symbol on Syaoran's chest fan's brains would go into meltdown because they got too much information at one time.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #153 on: July 22 2006, 02:29 am »
I agree with the theory that Fye is being kept knocked out on purpose. if he was awake and did recognize the symbol on Syaoran's chest fan's brains would go into meltdown because they got too much information at one time.
I agree

They are keeping fai knocked out, because right now, they are explaing what fai did. It wouldn't be the same if it was coming from fai, or fai was awake. Its more dramac this way.

Also I bet Fai will wake up in time for something to happen, or if Csyaoran runs away. Because right now. Isn't  Csyaoran working for FWR. He is on his "clone programing", when Rsyaoran put the heart in. He tried to stop it. That made Syaoran not remember about FWR and his purpose. But now, what is stoping him. Because I don't think Csyaoran is going to snap right out of it, when sakura comes. I think it will happen later with more fighting and twisted plots, mwhahahaha.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #154 on: July 22 2006, 04:12 am »
Demo, does FWR control the clone directly, though? I thought that CSyao was just flipping out because that's the true nature of the clone...
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #155 on: July 22 2006, 04:16 am »
Demo, does FWR control the clone directly, though? I thought that CSyao was just flipping out because that's the true nature of the clone...
Yeah, but FWR must of had a backup plan. Csyaoran is to gather up the feathers for FWR, so FWR must have control over him some how.

Its just me though.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #156 on: July 22 2006, 07:34 am »
About Fai's bleeding, he won't die soon. I've watched "Once upon a time in Mexico" of Robert Rodriguez and one of the characters, starred by Eva Mendes, removes Sands's eyes and he becomes, obviously, blind. but he doesn't die for bleeding. Besides, Sands lost two eyes, anf Fai only has lost his one right eye :)

don't worry!!! Fai isn't going to die...by now... :laughing4:

WHAWHAWHAHWAHWHAAAA!!!!!!................... :dodge:

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #157 on: July 22 2006, 07:45 am »
Show content
But how would you then explain the mirror image of C! and R! on chapter 65 pg 4(or 168 Del Rey volume 9) where we see both with raised hands? That is the one scene where for me there is a discrepancy in the "I only saw through C!'s eye", all the mirror dreams and whatnot can be blamed on the C! taking over, but that one during the fight with Kurogane in Shura I do not get. It cannot be Syaoran's (C! with half of R!'s heart) metal image since his mental image of the clone is dressed like him but with an eyepatch.

The first thing you have to remember is
Show content
that you're reading something made by CLAMP.  CLAMP doesn't work wiith "predictable" stuff.  Not at all.   So, when they drew that scene, it was made to throw us off the loop.  They made it so we all believed it was the Real!Syaoran taking over the clone.   That was CLAMP's intention.  Yeah, I use to think that too until we got to the further worlds.  It was then that I realized that Chapter 65 doesn't make much sense when trying to put everything together.

Technically, we don't actually know the full reason as to why both Syaorans did the same thing since it was never explained.  It most likely had something to do with their hearts being one half of the other.  I can tell you though, that, R!Syaoran had no control over his clone.  It had to be something else.  Sometimes, it's very common in manga for characters to be halves of the other and react similar by being connected through their hearts or soul.  ^_0 
O.o

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #158 on: July 22 2006, 07:54 am »
A little late but i can't help saying this: I KNEW IT! I was sure there is no way Syao could beat Fai so easily, unless Fai let him do it on purpose. And of course he's not going to die. Is there ANY doubt about it? ^_^

Hey, RSyao took his heart (aka feelings and emotions) back, but it doesn't mean the clone lost his memory, right? He should remember all his life with Sakura and all, so ... Yeah... however it didn't stop him from doing THIS to Fai even if he remembered him... :dodge:

I wonder what Subaru's role in this drama is.
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #159 on: July 22 2006, 08:07 am »
The first thing you have to remember is
Show content
that you're reading something made by CLAMP. CLAMP doesn't work wiith "predictable" stuff. Not at all. So, when they drew that scene, it was made to throw us off the loop. They made it so we all believed it was the Real!Syaoran taking over the clone. That was CLAMP's intention. Yeah, I use to think that too until we got to the further worlds. It was then that I realized that Chapter 65 doesn't make much sense when trying to put everything together.

Technically, we don't actually know the full reason as to why both Syaorans did the same thing since it was never explained. It most likely had something to do with their hearts being one half of the other. I can tell you though, that, R!Syaoran had no control over his clone. It had to be something else. Sometimes, it's very common in manga for characters to be halves of the other and react similar by being connected through their hearts or soul. ^_0
Well, since I have only read Tsubasa and started Card Captor Sakura today, I am really not all that familiar with CLAMP's trickiness. I see!
The logic-lover in me yearns for logical explanations - it was out of the pattern and a one time occurrence but yes, I guess we shall know the reason not before a later date. Right now all I can think of is self-preservation instincts - if you see through your eye in some one else's head that there is a sword coming towards you, instinctively your first reflex would be to ward it off, before you have time to think "wait, I only see it, it is not me who is under threat".
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.