AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 58161 times)

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #240 on: July 26 2006, 02:33 pm »
tomorrow's the big day!
har dee har har >>;;
by me.

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #241 on: July 26 2006, 03:54 pm »

o.O

Well, if you remember a few chapters back, R!Syaoran used his right hand (which is mostly known as the dominant hand) to put his "left" eye into C!Syaoran's "right" eye.  That's how CLAMP drew that scene.  That's how it ended up that C!Syaoran became blind on his "right" eye.   It may not make sense as to why a "left" eye became a "right" eye, but, I guess..., it really doesn't matter which eye you take to put into your clone.   O_o  As long as it can carry the sealing spell correctly, it should work.

The Tokyo Tower collapsed?

Show content
Ah..  You may want to hide that (into spoiler tags) unless chapter 123 comes out sooner than we think.   And no, the summary didn't mean the Tokyo Tower collapsed, but, it might have.  Tokyo Tower is mainly a tourist trap with a McDonald's attached to it.  Actually, I don't even remember if Tokyo Tower was left standing in Tsubasa.  Must go back to check.  ^_^   The word "government" comes into play.  To me, it seems like everything's about to collapse!   The "Diet Building" comes into mind because that's a government building.  >_>

Edit no. 2:  It's quite amusing on the Japanese Tsubasa forum.  Some of them are getting confused about the differences between Syaorans.   Several of them seem to think CCS!Syaoran = Real!Syaoran.   Hehe...ehhh... O_o;
« Last Edit: July 26 2006, 05:51 pm by tg »
O.o

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #242 on: July 26 2006, 06:06 pm »
takadainmate on LJ isnt going to give us a sneak peak at the chapter this week :( looks like we have to wait for lADY DARKMOON'S SCANS v_v
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #243 on: July 26 2006, 07:55 pm »
No, "our" Syaoran shouldn't be gone forever.  ^_^    I mean, that scene at the beginning of volume one might happen, right?

There's a lot of good theories running around the internet.  (And probably some of my own.)

1) R!Syaoran is actually lying to C!Syaoran in order to get C!Syaoran's "heart" to somehow go back to normal.  (Edit: Although C!Syaoran doesn't really have a "heart" now, that doesn't mean his "love" has faded or did it really go away?)

2) The volume one prelude scene in that giant tube might actually be a "dream"?

3) R!Syaoran would eventually learn to fall in love with Sakura even if he had no feelings for her before.   (So technically, he would become "our" Syaoran again because his heart was  reflected in the clone.)

4) C!Syaoran's heart will be able to revert to "our" Syaoran again.  Problem with this theory is his "program" that's embedded with him unless he can root it out (and become a real boy!  Like Pinocchio!)

5)  Most common theory ---> R!Syaoran and "our Syaoran will merge.  >_>   In one mind, body, spirit, etc.

6) What if the yin/yang seal actually had two parts to it?   Even though we assume that the seal went fully back to C!Syaoran before R!Syaoran retrieved it.   What if, Fai actually had some other part of it, still?

7)  Sakura's voice will awaken "our" Syaoran somehow??   O_o

8)  Something interesting that I read from the MSN TRC manga board.    Syaoran's price was supposedly his "relationship" with Sakura.  BUT....it may have been the other way around!!   Syaoran's price was to forget his "love" with her.  ^_0

And that's all I've seen so far.   Good things to brainstorm as we countdown to Wednesday.    :keke:

I like these theories. They give me hope. Now, onto reading the last 3 pages

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #244 on: July 26 2006, 08:33 pm »
takadainmate on LJ isnt going to give us a sneak peak at the chapter this week :( looks like we have to wait for lADY DARKMOON'S SCANS v_v

Well, I always enjoy LadyDarkMoon's RAW's the most. Wonderful quality. ^_^

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #245 on: July 26 2006, 08:36 pm »
Well, I always enjoy LadyDarkMoon's RAW's the most. Wonderful quality. ^_^
indeed. it was just nice for those past 3 chapters to get a early look at the chapters ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #246 on: July 26 2006, 08:49 pm »
I suppose... But I got a bit annoyed by the quality, because sometimes it was hard to see what was going on. ^^'

*listens to Dreamscape again*
Gawd, I love this song. *_*

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #247 on: July 26 2006, 09:06 pm »
I'm not really a fan of dreamscape...
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #248 on: July 26 2006, 09:07 pm »
Ah yeah, I stumbled across that summary on the Japanese Tsubasa forums too (~here, ye?)  I cant read japanese xD; but
Show content
I think (read: Babelfish thinks xD) it also says that R!Syaoran uses CCS style magic against the clone? 

Anyone found any other summaries D:?

And I agree, ladydarkmoon's scans are awesome - very much worth the wait :3

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #249 on: July 26 2006, 09:15 pm »
Ladydarkmoon has great scans, yes, this is true. Having the lesser quality scans was nice, though, since it let you knwo basically what was happening until Ladydarkmoon had hers up and you could get a clearer idea. But waiting is fine too.

I second the random dream scape love, Meowzy.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #250 on: July 26 2006, 10:11 pm »
Ah yeah, I stumbled across that summary on the Japanese Tsubasa forums too (~here, ye?) I cant read japanese xD; but
Show content
I think (read: Babelfish thinks xD) it also says that R!Syaoran uses CCS style magic against the clone?

Anyone found any other summaries D:?

Yeah, from there.   Those two sentences, I put down earlier, are the only ones that I read so far.  I didn't want to spoil myself any further as it is.  I rather wait patiently for the scans first before going back to read the whole summary.  As for the Chapt. 123 spoiler that you put down, it seems about right since it looks like that's the only thing he can do (for now).   Sorry, there isn't any other place that has summaries as of this moment except the one you put down.  ^_^   Well, not that I can think of at least.
O.o

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #251 on: July 27 2006, 01:27 am »
*starts twitching*
Need... chapter... 123...  O_<

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #252 on: July 27 2006, 12:22 pm »
I'm so slow XD Only after readling chapt 123 did I realize that in chapt 122, the question in my siggy (which is saying "the clone and real, which is the one that loves Sakura?"), haha  :XD: