AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 63574 times)

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #80 on: July 20 2006, 08:40 am »
Show content
The ?first? hint that R!Syaoran could see (in whatever form - now we find out it was the most "conventional" one (if seeing through your eye that is in the head of your clone can be called conventional) what C!Syaoran saw would be ch. 65 in Shura during the fight with Kurogane when R!Syaoran took over for a few moments.

True...  You got a point there, but, that wasn't R!Syaoran taking over.   ^_o   That was the clone's true nature taking over.   C!Syaoran can only "see" through his clone's blind eye.   He can't control his clone.
O.o

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #81 on: July 20 2006, 08:43 am »
« Last Edit: July 20 2006, 09:01 am by Celesse »

Offline IrisAstra

• Even if this heart is not mine...
« Reply #82 on: July 20 2006, 08:46 am »
Wow, think I'm the first download too (man I'm having a lucky Tsubasa week)! Thank you, Celesse-san!
Show content
Ithink it's the two eyes-something truly sexy in that  :inlove:
Seeking the right eye....

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #83 on: July 20 2006, 09:06 am »
That was awfully fast, Celesse--thank you. :)

I wonder who's side original Syaoran is on?
Show content
And Yuuko's expression...both she and Fei Wong Reed look a bit disappointed, or is it just me?

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #84 on: July 20 2006, 09:24 am »
Arigatou.

Both Syaoran's are just to cool for words.
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

moezychan

« Reply #85 on: July 20 2006, 09:26 am »
Read through it a second time, and I understand now. Takes me two read throughs anymore to get what CLAMP is saying  :sweatdrop:

Well, I don't think Sakura is entirely useless. I have a feeling she's going to break out pretty soon. We all know how powerful her feathers are, and I still believe that Sakura is going to stop the two Syaoran's and save everybody. I am almost positive on that.

Offline wetheril

• New Fan
  • TRCholic
« Reply #86 on: July 20 2006, 09:31 am »
Well, I don't think Sakura is entirely useless. I have a feeling she's going to break out pretty soon. We all know how powerful her feathers are, and I still believe that Sakura is going to stop the two Syaoran's and save everybody. I am almost positive on that.

I don't think so either. I think that Clamp (if I predict correctly), is setting this up so that the only person who can return Syaoran to his original self is Sakura.

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #87 on: July 20 2006, 09:37 am »
Show content
Now if the real & clone Syaoran merge, what's gonna happen to the Sakura from the R!Syaoran's world? There might not be a Sakura from R!Syaoran's world, but I'm just assuming there is. Seeing R!Syaoran's expression when he sees Sakura banging on the glass-wall thingy & shouting, looks like he's saying "why are you ignoring her, cloney!" So I guess he should have some feelings toward his Sakura. Afterall, they should be having the same soul.

But then again, R!Syaoran was just a little kid when he was kidnapped, right? So I don't know whether he's met his Sakura. It could also be that he's giving that expression because he sees though his right eye what's been happening, & he knows that C!Syaoran & Sakura likes each other...

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #88 on: July 20 2006, 09:42 am »
Syaoran is so cool, I've never been a fan of his until the recent chapters but now I've completely changed my opinion.  It's so good that he's finally around.

Show content
Poor Fye though.  He's such a great guy, he knew the seal couldn't be repaired but he tried anyways to do it to save Clonie.

It sucks though that Sakura is back and not Subaru though.  I'm thinking though that Sakura since was able to return because of her "most preicous person" maybe Subaru needs his most precious person nearby/in the same world before he can awaken as well, which means Seishirou better hurry up and get there before the gang leaves this world since I want the conclusion to that plot.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #89 on: July 20 2006, 09:45 am »
its agreat chapter, aswome fighting, infinatly great explaintions

i SO cant wait for the kuro-fai confrontation to come in the future!! Kuro's SO goining to be angry and upset that fai had done something like that, but also respect him aLOT more than he used to.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #90 on: July 20 2006, 09:47 am »
I don't think so either. I think that Clamp (if I predict correctly), is setting this up so that the only person who can return Syaoran to his original self is Sakura.

i agree on that. but we don't know the limits of sakura's power. who knows whats going to happen next.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #91 on: July 20 2006, 10:29 am »

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #92 on: July 20 2006, 10:29 am »
Hey, lay off Sakura  ;____;;;;  She's been useful before. She helped stop that tornado thing on that furry-creature planet and she was able to talk to that ghost to get her feather back and lead them out of the flooding castle.

It's just hard to put her in more serious situations because that would corrupt her innocence  :\  They always put her out when things get too bad. I'm even surprised she's awake now to see all this mess, but I imagine she will have something everything to do with Syaoran snapping out of it.

I agree she was more interesting in CCS and that she doesn't get nearly enough to do in Tsuasa, but CCS was also a lot more innocent and cute than Tsubasa is. Nobody ever had an eye ripped out and eaten in that  >__>;;

Err, anyway, scanslation is uploading now. Will be available in about 10-15 minutes (damn dial-up..)

I think that ccs Sakura is a different person from the sakura in tsubasa. Meaning like real shaoran is most likely be the from ccs and the clone sahoran from tsubasa. I don't  know if that made any sense. I also want to say it thank you for the scanslation Celesse. XD

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #93 on: July 20 2006, 10:52 am »
Kamui is still...sitting there. Doing nothing. He wins at voyeurism.  :XD:
lol. That is kamui for yeah. I think he is like "OMG, more tasty blood. I must wait until they kill each other.... I think I might need some popcorn

Yay For Kamui! jejeje, Man I just love him *gives Kamui popcorn*

Anyway I liked this chapter but to be honest I was hopping something longer and wit more information, still good

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #94 on: July 20 2006, 11:16 am »
I think that ccs Sakura is a different person from the sakura in tsubasa. Meaning like real shaoran is most likely be the from ccs and the clone sahoran from tsubasa. I don't know if that made any sense. I also want to say it thank you for the scanslation Celesse. XD

I don't think Sakura's personality is any different  :o  Syaoran is different from CCS Syaoran because he's nicer and sweeter and not so grumpy/harsh, but Sakura has always been kind and naive and innocent and kind of ditzy.  I'm not saying she's CCS Sakura, I'm just saying she's pretty much the same.  (And you're welcome  XD)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #95 on: July 20 2006, 12:05 pm »
I don't think Sakura's personality is any different  :o  Syaoran is different from CCS Syaoran because he's nicer and sweeter and not so grumpy/harsh, but Sakura has always been kind and naive and innocent and kind of ditzy.  I'm not saying she's CCS Sakura, I'm just saying she's pretty much the same.  (And you're welcome  XD)

I agree about Sakura.  If you look at the beginning of TRC before she lost her memories I really found that Sakura was a lot like her CCS counterpart and during the times where she actually does something during their journey to help out (specifically in Piffle) you can see a slight emergence of that personality.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline IrisAstra

• Even if this heart is not mine...
« Reply #96 on: July 20 2006, 12:17 pm »
Have we dropped spolier warnings now?
Show content
I'm in the "don't bash Sakura" camp myself. Her time is coming, I can feel it.
Why is everyone so keen on the clone coming back to himself? As far as I'm concerned he's not anything anymore, and his memories and hopefully feeling are in REAL!Syaoran.
I think the next chapter is crucial to finding out if he's CCS!Syaoran or not. If he starts scowling, saying "Kusou" and turning up his nose, then we have ourselves the real macoy.
Seeking the right eye....

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #97 on: July 20 2006, 12:30 pm »
Meaning like real shaoran is most likely be the from ccs
Personality wise he's a little closer than Clone!Syao was I think, but I'm pretty sure its not the same one. The timelines don't work for one. Plus if he loved Sakura he probably would've reacted different to Sakura-in-bubble.

Also Real!Syaoran said that though he watched through Clone's eye, Clone's feelings for Sakura where his own. So Real!Syaoran doesnt love Sakura.....?

About personalaties: Sakura & Syaoran seem less than their CCS counterparts
Sakura: is missing half her mind O.o
Syaoran: is missing half his heart
.....KYA! they're so ment to be! (lol)

Subaru-kun~! Wake up before your most precious person comes and tries to dismember you with his bare hands! (Yay for the most screwed up relationship in CLAMP)

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #98 on: July 20 2006, 01:05 pm »
Personality wise he's a little closer than Clone!Syao was I think, but I'm pretty sure its not the same one. The timelines don't work for one. Plus if he loved Sakura he probably would've reacted different to Sakura-in-bubble.

Also Real!Syaoran said that though he watched through Clone's eye, Clone's feelings for Sakura where his own. So Real!Syaoran doesnt love Sakura.....?

Gasp! That's true....Does he love her or not? Feel anything for her?! OMG I can't wait till next week!
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #99 on: July 20 2006, 01:17 pm »
Show content
Now if the real & clone Syaoran merge, what's gonna happen to the Sakura from the R!Syaoran's world? There might not be a Sakura from R!Syaoran's world, but I'm just assuming there is. Seeing R!Syaoran's expression when he sees Sakura banging on the glass-wall thingy & shouting, looks like he's saying "why are you ignoring her, cloney!" So I guess he should have some feelings toward his Sakura. Afterall, they should be having the same soul.

But then again, R!Syaoran was just a little kid when he was kidnapped, right? So I don't know whether he's met his Sakura. It could also be that he's giving that expression because he sees though his right eye what's been happening, & he knows that C!Syaoran & Sakura likes each other...

I think I agree with the very last part of your second paragraph.  ^_^   It's still uncertain exactly if there's "another" Sakura yet.   I'm still thinking "not" for some funny reason which has something related to Clow kingdom Sakura.  

Have we dropped spolier warnings now?
Show content
I'm in the "don't bash Sakura" camp myself. Her time is coming, I can feel it.
Why is everyone so keen on the clone coming back to himself? As far as I'm concerned he's not anything anymore, and his memories and hopefully feeling are in REAL!Syaoran.
I think the next chapter is crucial to finding out if he's CCS!Syaoran or not. If he starts scowling, saying "Kusou" and turning up his nose, then we have ourselves the real macoy.

Once again, I'm going to have say this.   CCS!Syaoran does not equal Real!Syaoran.   The Tsubasa characters have no connection to their original manga counterparts!   I wonder how many people does it take to convince this fact?   ^_____^;;    They may be similar in soul but can be very different too.  

About personalaties: Sakura & Syaoran seem less than their CCS counterparts
Sakura: is missing half her mind O.o
Syaoran: is missing half his heart
.....KYA! they're so ment to be! (lol)

Hahah...   They were meant to be!   Woahhh...    :keke:

Yeah, I'm curious too how that is going to come out.  I mean, if the clone's feelings for Sakura were real, where did they go then?   From the looks of it, to me, the clone's body is already in a wreck with two different eye colors and a broken arm.   R!Syaoran's "healthy" body seems like the best candidate for those feelings, right?  But, in the end, CLAMP had to twist all the people's theories of two Syaorans merging into one. (Regardless of whether you're for the Clone x Real or Clow x Real merge.)       

We shall see what happens after R!Syaoran got blasted by that flame.   :D
O.o