AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 63650 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #40 on: July 19 2006, 10:45 pm »
@___@ I want proper scans... those are quite hard to read.... >_>

Show content
Yes!! I knew Sakura would wake up! Though I was expecting for her to do more than just shout people's names... but hey, she's awake and witnessing this so that's good enough.

And it's good to know that the real Syaoran has another Sakura to look forward to... Lol! I don't like the thought of two Syaorans fighting over one Sakura for some reason.

@___@ I knew Fye had a good reason for not fighting back much. As much as what he did was good.... but poor poor Fye. >_<

I want the next chapter so badly now...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #41 on: July 19 2006, 11:04 pm »
[/spoiler]
it's really unbearable,Fye is bleeding more and more each time we see him!
he will end up drained of all his blood!
Kurogane,what are you looking at???take care of Fye,rip your shirt and clean his cheek if you don't want him to die in your arms!

hum,peharps Kurogane doesn't hold him too close because he doesn't want his beautiful shirt to be stained by blood ^^ (is kurogane a cleanliness maniac ?)

hum,can someone teach me how to put my post in spoiler please ?(unfortunately i don't know how to use magic to make it disappear ^^)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #42 on: July 19 2006, 11:14 pm »
Well, I'm not disappointed in this chapter one bit.

Show content
Sakura waking up is a good thing. And real!Syaoran is awesome, and got the yin-yang back. Which I like as well, though I wonder why he's trying to reason with the clone, since he ought to know that it has no heart. If the clone's feelings for Sakura come from him, not the heart...does this mean we'll have to get normal clone!Syaoran back? I so hope CLAMP doesn't pull the "the power of his love for Sakura can return him normal!" thing since it makes no sense if he has no heart. If it's Sakura's love that returns him to normal, that I could take since Sakura's heart is incredibly magically powerful. Look at what mere pieces of it can do.

I also think that real!Syaoran being from CCS would be horribly lame. He doesn't act like CCS!Syaoran anyway, not to mention that it doesn't make sense in the CCS timeline. And I don't really like CCS!Syaoran. I think he's probably from another world. Maybe if they get clone!Syaoran back to normal, they can send real!Syaoran back to his world and (hopefully) his Sakura? I could see that happening.

Doesn't surprise me that Fai let clone!Syaoran eat his eye. And that eye-socket really needs to be attended to. Could Kurogane, you know, let the Syaorans deal with each other for a few minutes and take Fai up to the X characters, who I imagine might have some medical materials somewhere? The answer is no, but it would take load off of my mind. Besides, Kurogane saw the bat sigil. I think good things shall come of this.

Kamui is still...sitting there. Doing nothing. He wins at voyeurism.:XD:
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline passion_of_heart

« Reply #43 on: July 19 2006, 11:47 pm »
Does anybody have a Translation of what Yuuko says?

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #44 on: July 19 2006, 11:55 pm »
I was just wondering.......
Why did FWR choose Syaoran?

Well, I'm not disappointed in this chapter one bit.

Show content
Sakura waking up is a good thing. And real!Syaoran is awesome, and got the yin-yang back. Which I like as well, though I wonder why he's trying to reason with the clone, since he ought to know that it has no heart. If the clone's feelings for Sakura come from him, not the heart...does this mean we'll have to get normal clone!Syaoran back? I so hope CLAMP doesn't pull the "the power of his love for Sakura can return him normal!" thing since it makes no sense if he has no heart. If it's Sakura's love that returns him to normal, that I could take since Sakura's heart is incredibly magically powerful. Look at what mere pieces of it can do.
I hope so too. But I think that might happen a bit. One of Sakura powers is to talk to things that don't have their own hearts or something like that. I think Syaoran told it to kuro, when they were being attack by the wind.

Show content
Doesn't surprise me that Fai let clone!Syaoran eat his eye. And that eye-socket really needs to be attended to. Could Kurogane, you know, let the Syaorans deal with each other for a few minutes and take Fai up to the X characters, who I imagine might have some medical materials somewhere? The answer is no, but it would take load off of my mind. Besides, Kurogane saw the bat sigil. I think good things shall come of this.
Kurogane is going to be asking lots of questions, and maybe this might get fai's past out. Because how did fai know all about this. Some thing happen to him, and I want to know what it is.

Kamui is still...sitting there. Doing nothing. He wins at voyeurism.:XD:[/spoiler]
lol. That is kamui for yeah. I think he is like "OMG, more tasty blood. I must wait until they kill each other.... I think I might need some popcorn

hum,can someone teach me how to put my post in spoiler please ?(unfortunately i don't know how to use magic to make it disappear ^^)
Code: [Select]
[spoiler] put text here [/spoiler]
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #45 on: July 20 2006, 12:54 am »
Am I the only one disappointed by this chapter?...

Nope, not really. I'm a little disappointed, but I wasn't totally bored. It was certainly not as exciting as the last two chapters.

Show content
More Kuro holding Fai was lovely! Though I've never been really interested in Syaoran, maybe that's why their clash wasn't as exciting for me, but I am sort of coming around to like him these days. And I'm glad Kuro didn't get up and fight Syaoran. Just because then he'd leave Fai everything would get too complicated. The three-way fight might have worked in Star Wars, but I'm not too sure about here...

Ne, probably because Syaoran is Sakura's "soul mate" and he would be the best choice for someone to be able to get close to her and have the conviction to gather all her feathers.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #46 on: July 20 2006, 03:14 am »
OMG!  I saw the summary at 6am this morning before I went to work, which meant that I got to fangirl over it all day but couldn't talk to anyone about it.

Show content
Fay!  I'm sorry I ever thought that you could be evil and would betray the group at some stage!  I had had my suspicions for Outo arc onwards about whether his intentions were good or not, but this arc clears them completely!  He LET Syao take his eye, even though he suspected it wouldn't work, to try and save Syao's 'soul'...Fay, you deserve several huggles (fortunatly Kuro is still at hand for that!).

And *KuroFayfangirlmoment* it looked like Kuro was holding Fay closer later in this chapter.  *squeal*  Sorry, had to get that out of the way!

I, too, am surprised that Sakura woke this early.  I thought she would miss most of the angst (because she's Sakura-chan and sweet and innocent etc), but Clamp surprises me again!  Does that mean my beloved Subaru will wake up soon?  Please?  Not that Sub/Sei is my OTP or anything...

Kamui is still...sitting there. Doing nothing. He wins at voyeurism.

And that quote wins the internet!  I had a giggle at that!  But then, I wouldn't move away from Subaru if I could help it either.  Unless I was looking for soup and a hairbrush so I could pet and feed Subaru when he wakes up.  Two Syaorans fighting is nothing compared to Subaru in a cocoon.

And Kuro's expression when he hears what Fay did...CANONFay just keeps surprising him, doesn't he!

Now onto serious plot/theory speculation:

I find it suspicious that Syaoran (who has been quoted as Clow's descendant) has ended up with Fujitaka (Clow's reincarnation).  I am starting to believe the TRC Clow is Eriol theory.  That would mean that Syaoran COULD be a descendant of Clow's Clow (who may have been around several years ago), Sakura could be the daughter of Clow by being Eriol's (Clow's reincarnation) daughter and Fujitaka may have been created JUST to look after clone!Syaoran when he was released (what with Clow being precognitive).  I don't believe that people would neccesarilly recognise Syaoran if the original WAS from Clow world-children change quickly and maybe FWR wiped out the entire Li clan in Clow world so no one would come after him.

It would also mean that Syaoran and Sakura aren't that closely related (which is at the front of MOST people's minds!).

Okay, that's enough of that!

Can't wait for complete scans and translation!

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #47 on: July 20 2006, 03:31 am »
http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/118220.html#cutid1 Scans are up :3
Show content
I wasnt disappointed with this chapter at all. Yeah, it lacked the impact that alot of the previous one's have had recently but I think it was fairly full of plot progression - Sakura woke up, Real!Syaoran and Clone!Syaoran fought the Kuro/Fai holding continued etc

It'd be good if Kurogane held Fai a little closer - although in this chapter I think he did seem to be, slightly - considering they're perched on that fairly narrow.. cocoon.. branchy.. thing. But I think that's asking a little too much from CLAMP x'3

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #48 on: July 20 2006, 03:37 am »
I find it suspicious that Syaoran (who has been quoted as Clow's descendant) has ended up with Fujitaka (Clow's reincarnation). I am starting to believe the TRC Clow is Eriol theory. That would mean that Syaoran COULD be a descendant of Clow's Clow (who may have been around several years ago), Sakura could be the daughter of Clow by being Eriol's (Clow's reincarnation) daughter and Fujitaka may have been created JUST to look after clone!Syaoran when he was released (what with Clow being precognitive). I don't believe that people would neccesarilly recognise Syaoran if the original WAS from Clow world-children change quickly and maybe FWR wiped out the entire Li clan in Clow world so no one would come after him.[/spoiler]
I"m finding that TRCsyaoran family tree is so confusing. >.<

Show content
Here is something for kicks....
Lets say that CCS grew up and they had a kid, and its TRCsyaoran :lol: *shot*

ok, how about...
FWR was walking down a street and out of no where see syaoran and says to himself *I'll think I clone him" *gets the weird stare from everyone*

*Warning, the above spoiler is full of nothing ,but random thoughts>_>

http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/118220.html#cutid1 Scans are up :3
YES! *thank-you*
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline Little Kitty-chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #49 on: July 20 2006, 03:40 am »
Thanks, I still can't wait for a translation of this amazing chapter
Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Germany....

Wer jedoch viel eigene innere Wärme hat, bleibt lieber aus der Gesellschaft weg, um keine Beschwerde zu geben noch zu empfangen.

A part of Athur Shopenhauers text "Die Stachelschweine".

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #50 on: July 20 2006, 03:54 am »
yeah for ladydarkmoon.

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #51 on: July 20 2006, 05:17 am »
*finishes reading/looking at ladydarkmoon's scans*

Show content
Teehee. That splash page.. I swear it looks like Kuro's staring at Fai's butt
Annd.. the yin-yang thing looks like it appears from Syaoran's chest.. but didnt Fai still have it in his hand? o.o *ponders*

I think Jenx mentioned it on livejournal, but I wonder if Fai giving away his eye is going to impress Kuro or not? It's more like Fai not caring about his own life again.. or at least putting Syaoran and Sakura before himself.. So do you think Kuro-tan'll see it like that, or do you think ..he'll react as most people thought he would after reading chapter 121? D: 

Offline Gabys!

• Good Fan
  • SeeKiNg FoR HaPPiNeSS...
« Reply #52 on: July 20 2006, 05:23 am »
Show content
I agree with the person who said that RSyao was using CCS Syaoran's fighting technique *¬*

What else can say!! This chp is awesome!!!!

Show content
Sakura has awaken, Kuro asked for the sword that ended in C!Syaoran's hands!!! O.o whyyyy???? T.T R!Syaoran is trying to reason with his clone,which means He is a good child!!!! (at least for now) <3333 Kuro saw FWR's symbol in R!Syaoran!!!!! O.O What he will do when the battle is finished?

Offline Luci-Chan~~

• New Fan
  • Shorannn!!!! *-*
« Reply #53 on: July 20 2006, 05:29 am »
I havn't read the chapter yet xDD
Shaoran...Waaaa!!!! x3!!

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #54 on: July 20 2006, 05:52 am »
Ohhhh wow. I'm posting on this thread several hours AFTER reading the chapter, cause otherwise you'd be getting alot of nonverbal babble. anyways.
Show content
What Zneuse mentioned that I said on LJ- I don't think Fai's tyring to IMPRESS Kurogane, but I really don't think Kurogane's going to be very happy about what he did. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ended in a ch 112-esque confrontation when Fai wakes up. This is, of course, assuming Kuro-tan's not too wrapped up in his own angst about not being able to exact vengence on the guy wearing the bat symbol.
...Granted, I'm not sure that lack of a sword is going to stop him from trying, but we'll find out next chapter. XD
Oh, and Yin!Syaoran is hot. I just thought I'd establish that. I hate Syaoran, but Yin? Love. <333
And am I the only one that's noticed that Fai's blood is defying gravity? XD
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #55 on: July 20 2006, 06:03 am »
I havn't read the chapter yet xDD
Please don't post if you don't have anything to say, then.

And translated.

*also thinks CCS Syaoran would be really really lame*

*and also thinks Kamui should slap Sakura. Just because she's annoying and he doesn't have anything better to do*

Ne, probably because Syaoran is Sakura's "soul mate" and he would be the best choice for someone to be able to get close to her and have the conviction to gather all her feathers.
Possibly also because both of them are connected to Clow. Syaoran being his ancestor, and Fei Wang being connected... somehow.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #56 on: July 20 2006, 06:16 am »
I wonder how the real shaoran going to deal with the clone shaoran. it going to be one long week. I also wonder if Kurogane will get his sword. He didn't seem to happy to see the the batsign on the real shaoran. Wondering what the real shaoran will tell kurogane *cause Kuro might be out for revenge *for his mother's dealth.*

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #57 on: July 20 2006, 06:27 am »
And translated.
Pikari your the best

*and also thinks Kamui should slap Sakura. Just because she's annoying and he doesn't have anything better to do*
Sakura screams too much. Kamui should slap her.

Possibly also because both of them are connected to Clow. Syaoran being his ancestor, and Fei Wang being connected... somehow.
Like I said before. Syaoran Family tree is very weird. Its just like a Soap Opera
center]

Forum Family

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #58 on: July 20 2006, 06:38 am »
Show content
What Zneuse mentioned that I said on LJ- I don't think Fai's tyring to IMPRESS Kurogane, but I really don't think Kurogane's going to be very happy about what he did. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it ended in a ch 112-esque confrontation when Fai wakes up. This is, of course, assuming Kuro-tan's not too wrapped up in his own angst about not being able to exact vengence on the guy wearing the bat symbol.

Ah no, I didnt mean that I thought Fai was going out of his way to impress Kurogane - just that I wondered if Kuro would be happy Fai actually did something (I doubt this, because it ended in him getting hurt anyway and Kuro wouldnt be happy about that ;3 ) or if he would be annoyed at Fai's continuing lack of worry about his own life.
And yush, I agree/hope that we'll probably get some 112ish angst or, if not that, some KuroxFai fluff when Fai wakes up. After Kurogane sorts out the whole homgSyaoranhasabatlogoonhisshirt problem.

And thankyouu Pikari for the translation .o. The yin-yang thing makes sense to me now! Fai tried to transfer it back to Syaoran through his own eye (like Real!Syaoran did in the first place), when Syao ripped it out to eat his magic, right 8D? Aaand that's why Fai didnt try and stop him when the clone took it.
So yush, <3Pikari

Offline Gabys!

• Good Fan
  • SeeKiNg FoR HaPPiNeSS...
« Reply #59 on: July 20 2006, 06:39 am »
I adoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you Pikari-san!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!