AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 63577 times)

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #60 on: July 20 2006, 06:39 am »
I love Ladydarkmoon's scans. ^_^
The chapter looks slightly more interesting now. (Thanks Pikari, for translating!)
There's gonna be a chapter next week, right?

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Gabys!

• Good Fan
  • SeeKiNg FoR HaPPiNeSS...
« Reply #61 on: July 20 2006, 06:40 am »
Yup, we have a chapter next week!

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #62 on: July 20 2006, 06:41 am »
w00t! I can't wait!
*shakes Fai*
Wake up and join the chaos, darnit!

moezychan

« Reply #63 on: July 20 2006, 06:47 am »
Arigatou gozaimasu Pikari-san. Here's a cookie for taking the time to translate.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #64 on: July 20 2006, 06:57 am »
Sakura screams too much. Kamui should slap her.
*and also thinks Kamui should slap Sakura. Just because she's annoying and he doesn't have anything better to do*
Just wondering, why is that everyone is bashing sakura, she just woke up and saw shaoran like that, plus she is stuck in something*  I think anyone just waking up and seeing their love ones in the same state and unable to do something.  Too me if she was able to move she would try to stop shaoran. *but I don't know what shaoran would do cause he is not himself, he might hurt Sakura. I am sorry for sound rude or anything I am not. I'm really nice person.Someone was bashing a mokona for giving the sword to shaoran, which wasn' t his/her fault. Kamui should do something he is just sitting around. Maybe it's the shock or something.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #65 on: July 20 2006, 07:01 am »
Just wondering, why is that everyone is bashing sakura, she just woke up and saw shaoran like that, plus she is stuck in something* I think anyone just waking up and seeing their love ones in the same state and unable to do something. Too me if she was able to move she would try to stop shaoran. *but I don't know what shaoran would do cause he is not himself, he might hurt Sakura. I am sorry for sound rude or anything I am not. I'm really nice person.Someone was bashing a mokona for giving the sword to shaoran, which wasn' t his/her fault. Kamui should do something he is just sitting around. Maybe it's the shock or something.
I don't think that's why people are hating on Sakura, I think the reason is because 122 chapters into the story she hasn't really DONE anything other than win games of chance and the Dragonfly Race. Everyone is just getting frustrated cos they want her to do something really awesome instead of just being there all the time.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #66 on: July 20 2006, 07:04 am »
She should have some sort of power. Something really awesome and shiny.
I mean... powerful. Yeah.

But now, all she does is go "Syaoran-kun!" and "I wanna help too!" when, frankly, she doesn't do much. Not her fault though. CLAMP should give her more opportunities to do something useful.

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #67 on: July 20 2006, 07:06 am »
And cause, though I understand her shock, she takes up way too much "screen time" this chapter to make pathetic faces and shout names when we COULD be seeing mroe of the SyaoranxSyaoran fight or Kurogane going batshit.
....Yeah. That too. XD
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #68 on: July 20 2006, 07:13 am »
But now, all she does is go "Syaoran-kun!" and "I wanna help too!" when, frankly, she doesn't do much. Not her fault though. CLAMP should give her more opportunities to do something useful.

I agree with this. Sakura is boring and annoying because Clamp writes her that way.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #69 on: July 20 2006, 07:21 am »
Maybe  clamp will do something to make sakura more useful *I hope*

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #70 on: July 20 2006, 07:23 am »
Whoo, translation! Arigatou!

*Agrees that Sakura is a little lame in Tsubasa*

*Also agrees that Fai's blood indefinitely flows upwards.*
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #71 on: July 20 2006, 07:23 am »
Agreed. And if we can't make fun of the chapters and characters once in a while it would be very very dull, so I don't think everyone's comments should be taken that seriously. They *are* just characters.. and sakura's a very dull one up to this point. Yeah, so don't blame her, blame Clamp. ^^;;

Maybe it's dried blood at this point?

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #72 on: July 20 2006, 07:25 am »
And cause, though I understand her shock, she takes up way too much "screen time" this chapter to make pathetic faces and shout names when we COULD be seeing mroe of the SyaoranxSyaoran fight or Kurogane going batshit.
....Yeah. That too. XD

And this is why, CLAMP leaves it cliff-hanging so we'll have to wait like hungry dogs for the next chapter.   :D    More action should be next chapter.  This was only the beginning of the Syaoran x Syaoran fight.  As CLAMP states at the end of the chapter:  --Next issue, who will be the victor!?

I have to agree that Sakura is still sort of useless (in terms of really pitching in) but since we're farrrr from the end of Tsubasa, her moment will hopefully shine sometime soon in the future.......right CLAMP?  Sakura still did do something.  I mean, she wasn't a total living human "doll" or "empty shell".

Thank you Pikari for the translations!  ^o^  Everything makes sense now. 
Show content
So, R!Syaoran was able to see through his clone's eye after all, thus, that's how he knows Sakura!   Ahh.  So, it was that obvious.  I see.    When FWR was stating that R!Syaoran didn't make it in time, I have a feeling he was saying that in a happy tone of voice telling by his expression.  o_o

Wait, what if the "seal" can come back?  Even though, it looked like it dissipated into the air, what if it went somewhere just like the feathers?   Suddenly, the thought of "Pinocchio" comes into mind when thinking of Clone!Syaoran.  >_>       
O.o

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #73 on: July 20 2006, 07:33 am »
Show content
Can't R!Syaoran just give C!Syaoran a new soul? Or... Give it to him again? Or something?

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #74 on: July 20 2006, 07:39 am »
Show content
I think I'm still on the "two Syaoran's merge into one!" team. Mainly because I like Yin!Syaoran a whole lot better than the original Syaoran, and I'm pretty sure original Syaoran's not going away any time soon.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #75 on: July 20 2006, 07:54 am »
Show content
So, R!Syaoran was able to see through his clone's eye after all, thus, that's how he knows Sakura!   Ahh.  So, it was that obvious.  I see.   When FWR was stating that R!Syaoran didn't make it in time, I have a feeling he was saying that in a happy tone of voice telling by his expression.  o_o

Wait, what if the "seal" can come back?  Even though, it looked like it dissipated into the air, what if it went somewhere just like the feathers?   Suddenly, the thought of "Pinocchio" comes into mind when thinking of Clone!Syaoran.  >_>       
Show content
The ?first? hint that R!Syaoran could see (in whatever form - now we find out it was the most "conventional" one (if seeing through your eye that is in the head of your clone can be called conventional) what C!Syaoran saw would be ch. 65 in Shura during the fight with Kurogane when R!Syaoran took over for a few moments.

Sakura's exclamations of names are a little repetitive and despite the severity of the situation, for example page 4 would make a nice parody along the lines of "Oh, did I miss anything important?" *innocent wide-eyed smile while looking from short-of-one-eye-with-blood-streaming-down-his-face Fai to blood-streaked-cheeked-and-blue-eye Syaoran to the otherwise ragged Kurogane* "Did I?"
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #76 on: July 20 2006, 08:02 am »
to tell the truth,i liked it better when sakura was sleeping..now she's just shouting -_-
by me.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #77 on: July 20 2006, 08:13 am »
Sakura's exclamations of names are a little repetitive and despite the severity of the situation, for example page 4 would make a nice parody along the lines of "Oh, did I miss anything important?" *innocent wide-eyed smile while looking from short-of-one-eye-with-blood-streaming-down-his-face Fai to blood-streaked-cheeked-and-blue-eye Syaoran to the otherwise ragged Kurogane* "Did I?"

LOL!
Sakura: I think I missed something important...
Kurogane: Only the biggest plottwists in the story!

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #78 on: July 20 2006, 08:23 am »
Hey, lay off Sakura  ;____;;;;  She's been useful before. She helped stop that tornado thing on that furry-creature planet and she was able to talk to that ghost to get her feather back and lead them out of the flooding castle.

It's just hard to put her in more serious situations because that would corrupt her innocence  :\  They always put her out when things get too bad. I'm even surprised she's awake now to see all this mess, but I imagine she will have something everything to do with Syaoran snapping out of it.

I agree she was more interesting in CCS and that she doesn't get nearly enough to do in Tsuasa, but CCS was also a lot more innocent and cute than Tsubasa is. Nobody ever had an eye ripped out and eaten in that  >__>;;

Err, anyway, scanslation is uploading now. Will be available in about 10-15 minutes (damn dial-up..)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #79 on: July 20 2006, 08:38 am »
Thank you to all the scanning/translating/scanlating people!

I get what all of you are saying about Sakura not doing anything, though she doesn't bother/bore me. Particularly not by shouting Syaoran's name - She'll need to do that for more than an entire manga volume to get on my nerves and beat Yasha's record.  Then again, I like almost all of CLAMP's characters, so not much bothers me.

Show content
I wonder if CLAMP will actually conclude this fight in the next chapter? Or are they just teasing us?

The same principles operating on clone!Syaoran's shirt are obviously affecting Fai's blood.

I'd like to say that real!Syaoran wears that outfit well, even with the stupid bat sigil.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster