AuthorTopic: Chapter 122  (Read 58760 times)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
Re: Chapter 122
« Reply #100 on: July 20 2006, 01:26 pm »
I just realized something.  We had a hint all along from xxxHolic that Syaoran would be able to see what's Clonie's been doing and no one picked up on it.  'Holic spoilers ahead (just in case)
Show content
since Doumeki can see through the eye he gave Watanuki, it makes sense that Syaoran could see what was happening through his own eye.  Since Doumeki only gave half an eye that would explain why he can only see things for high spirits (or whatever reason they gave for him only seeing things part of the time) and since Clonie had an entire eye Syaoran probably saw everything experienced thus far.

Subaru-kun~! Wake up before your most precious person comes and tries to dismember you with his bare hands! (Yay for the most screwed up relationship in CLAMP)

Well...it has been awhile since we've seen CLAMP's favourite way of killing characters - having a hand stabbed through a person's body... :P

I'm still hoping for finally a happy ending between the two though. ^^
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #101 on: July 20 2006, 03:01 pm »
Ha ha I can just see Real!Syaoran sitting in his bubble for 10 years trying desperatly to figure out how to change the channel on his magic eye.

*Sitting there watching Young!Clone making breakfast*
R!Syao: ".... I dunno what FWR's plan is but I've been watching this kid for 5 years and he doesnt (*^&^%^$ DO ANYTHING!"
Then R!Syao-kun meets up with Kakyou, Hinoto, Kotori, Hokuto, TRC!Tomoyo, TRC!Subaru, Watanuki and Kazahaya where they have dream tea party and discuss how screwed up their life and relationships were/are/will be.

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #102 on: July 20 2006, 03:23 pm »
^
After reading that, I couldn't help stop cracking up!     For 7 years, R!Syaoran would be stuck staring into the clone's right eye which acts like a TV with only one channel!   If I was him, I'd probably go nuts after being in the tube for one month with nothing else to "look" at.   :D   

It's a good thing that you brought that up.   Also, he would have to watch his clone do all his morning chores, being taught by Fujitaka, go bathroom (o_o), go play with Sakura, go to different countries with Fujitaka, make breakfast, lunch, dinner, meet Seishirou, and so on.   He probably doesn't get that bored of it because he's learning from a new perspective.   A new life that doesn't involve magic at all.  Also, he learns about love in a way, even though, "the feelings" aren't his own.
O.o

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #103 on: July 20 2006, 03:24 pm »
Yeah now with the "my most precious person" is like:

Sakura: Syoran!!... Hem... Syaoran?... Hey Kamui which one is my Syaoran?
Kamui: *notice Sakura* Don't ask me, you know, my most precious is suppose to be Fuuma and yet I have not even said his name in the whole saga, Damn... SUBARU WAKE UP I'M GETTING BORE!
Sakura: ...O.o;

Offline Jadeth

• Queen Fai
« Reply #104 on: July 20 2006, 03:28 pm »
Show content
I am amazed that, even though this is Fai's magic that is being put in the spotlight, CLAMP still finds a way to make it all about Syaoran. *SOBS* Although, I do like that everyone is being placed in a critical situation. I wonder what they're going to make of it. XD

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #105 on: July 20 2006, 03:35 pm »
hahahaha

i can't imagine Rsyaoran watching every single move of Csyaoran
Rsyaoran watching Csyaoran eating, walking, talking, taking a shower....>>;; 0_0 *ahem*
sorry
by me.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #106 on: July 20 2006, 03:45 pm »
Show content
since real syao said that he;s been watching his clone thru the eye, that explains what happened in shura. its the same with identical twins. identical twins IS the closetst thing to real life clones. they can read eachothers minds to the point of talking at the same time. SO when CLONE sya was taking over OUR syao in shura, REAL syao was reacting to the strong fighting will.

am i making sense? O.o

PS i was just about to close that spoiler tag as [/clone]  :XD:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #107 on: July 20 2006, 03:48 pm »
now that you brought that topic up

Show content
in some country, when Our syaoran was having a dream about the real syaoran, i think Rsyaoran was trying to choking OUR syaoran, didn't he?
by me.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #108 on: July 20 2006, 03:59 pm »
that was lecourt, and that was wierd too. O_o

s to the sakura bashing, if your lokk closely she's TRYING to break out of subaru's cocoon, but she jsut cant.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #109 on: July 20 2006, 04:16 pm »
that was lecourt, and that was wierd too. O_o

s to the sakura bashing, if your lokk closely she's TRYING to break out of subaru's cocoon, but she jsut cant.

Yes, I saw that too, I wonder if she's going to do it in the next chapter...

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #110 on: July 20 2006, 05:20 pm »
Show content
Considering there is/was eye-eating and a swordfight going on outside, she would have to be able to say or do something pretty amazing to stop the ?soon-to-be-three-way battle and not get hurt. (She could go tend to Fai's wound (someone should do that already  :wink:!) but she is too concentrated on the two Syaorans for that (not really that I fault her for that))
*is reminded by it all about Pirates of the Caribbean2 where we see how Elizabeth fails at that same task* ;)
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #111 on: July 20 2006, 05:34 pm »
Show content
Sakura: Oh, the heat! *'faints'*
*Syaoran and Syaoran simply continue fighting, not noticing a thing*
Sakura: Fine! Be that way! ... Men!
*Kurogane decides to join the fight too. A watermill appears out of nowhere, and the guys start fighting on top of it*
Yeah, that'd be awesome!

As for the fighting in Shura...
Show content
It really was R!Syaoran taking over. Our Syaoran was completely concious, so it couldn't have been his clone side, and Syaoran said that his hands were moving on his own, even though R!Syaoran happened to be doing the exact same thing.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #112 on: July 20 2006, 06:29 pm »
Subaru-kun~! Wake up before your most precious person comes and tries to dismember you with his bare hands! (Yay for the most screwed up relationship in CLAMP)

Sei/Su FTW. Definitely.

...I wonder if Mokona has any bandages in that black hole of a mouth it has...I mean
Show content
Kuro could be doing something productive and maybe bandaging up Fai's eye, or beating up Kamui to help out...Okay, not that I'm saying protectively holding Fai isn't so totally for the win productive...but he could be doing something about the upwards bleeding blood from his boyfriend's Fai's eye XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #113 on: July 20 2006, 11:20 pm »
Show content
Sakura: Oh, the heat! *'faints'*
*Syaoran and Syaoran simply continue fighting, not noticing a thing*
Sakura: Fine! Be that way! ... Men!
*Kurogane decides to join the fight too. A watermill appears out of nowhere, and the guys start fighting on top of it*
Yeah, that'd be awesome!
*cries in Laughter* I love that part in the movie XD

About personalaties: Sakura & Syaoran seem less than their CCS counterparts
Sakura: is missing half her mind O.o
Syaoran: is missing half his heart
.....KYA! they're so ment to be! (lol)
OK, that is priceless XD

...I wonder if Mokona has any bandages in that black hole of a mouth it has...I mean
Show content
Kuro could be doing something productive and maybe bandaging up Fai's eye, or beating up Kamui to help out...Okay, not that I'm saying protectively holding Fai isn't so totally for the win productive...but he could be doing something about the upwards bleeding blood from his boyfriend's Fai's eye XD
Maybe he is in a state of shock
Show content
His boyfriend is bleeding to death, one of "his" friends tried to kill his boyfriend, there is a guy who looks like syaoran with the bat-like-symbol, he doesn't got his sword (>_> I think that was the breaking point for him), and did I say that his boyfriend is dying his in arms
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #114 on: July 20 2006, 11:40 pm »
You know, Sakura doesn't seem confused enough.  If I woke up to discover
Show content
there were two of my boyfriend, and they were trying the kill each other, while my good friend was unconcious and bleeding out the eye, I'd be like O.o for a long while.  At the end, when RSyao gets blasted by Hien, she screams "Syaoran," and I wonder, does she realize she's never met that person?  Heck, his name might not even be Syaoran.  Fujitaka named clonie that, after all.

BTW, ano, identical twins can't read each others minds...we only say the same thing at the same time because we've had nearly identical experiences growing up, so we think the same... If you spent your whole life with someone, you'd complete their sentences too.

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #115 on: July 21 2006, 12:21 am »
Hey, lay off Sakura  ;____;;;;  She's been useful before. She helped stop that tornado thing on that furry-creature planet and she was able to talk to that ghost to get her feather back and lead them out of the flooding castle.

It's just hard to put her in more serious situations because that would corrupt her innocence  :\  They always put her out when things get too bad. I'm even surprised she's awake now to see all this mess, but I imagine she will have something everything to do with Syaoran snapping out of it.

I agree she was more interesting in CCS and that she doesn't get nearly enough to do in Tsuasa, but CCS was also a lot more innocent and cute than Tsubasa is. Nobody ever had an eye ripped out and eaten in that  >__>;;

Err, anyway, scanslation is uploading now. Will be available in about 10-15 minutes (damn dial-up..)

*agrees*

I got home late (I just bought a black mokona stuffed toy!!) so i'm only reading the chapter now..
Show content
real syaoran rocks!! i like that part when he removed the patch covering his left eye!!
-CLAMP should have made the fight scene of clone and real longer!! I'm craving for more!! A -I hope Kuro would do something interfere with the fight or anything
-Someone please heal Fay he's BLEEDING to death!
-I really want to see Subaru maybe he'll appear next chapter or the one after that!

thanks to all who provided the link for the raw scans! and thanks to Celesse and Pikari for the scanlations and translations!!! :D

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #116 on: July 21 2006, 02:10 am »
Show content
Perhaps Fay should have tried putting Syaoran's heart in a jar of dirt instead of in his eye (whilst we're on the PotC2 jokes!)

His boyfriend is bleeding to death, one of "his" friends tried to kill his boyfriend, there is a guy who looks like syaoran with the bat-like-symbol, he doesn't got his sword (>_> I think that was the breaking point for him), and did I say that his boyfriend is dying his in arms

'sword was the breaking point'?  That comment wins.

I'm also on the 'don't bash Sakura' side of things.  She was unconcious for Hanshin, groggy for Kouryu<sp>, helped in Spirit, was groggy for Lake country,  was cute and fluffy in Outo, helped in Idol country, admitidly did little in Shurano/Sharano (except kiss Syao's eye), got her own feather in Piffle, noone other than Syaoran did a lot in Rekord until Fay went all pretty and magical and Sakura has only just woken in Tokyo (after getting her own feather again).  Now that she's starting to stay awake (normally) for worlds she tends to do more, and now Clamp has exposed her to some potential Angst! they may let her in on the main storyline more.

Plus I love virtually all Clamp characters...wait...nope, can't think of one I dislike.  I love ALL Clamp's characters.

I also think that Sakura will be REALLY important/interesting in the final arc of Tsubasa (when it appears).

I don't think the Syaoran's will merge or that Clone!Syaoran will be replaced.  I think Real!Syaoran pointing out that Clone!Syaoran's feelings for Sakura were his own has guarenteed Clone!Syaoran's survival and his return to seminormal

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #117 on: July 21 2006, 02:14 am »
Show content
Perhaps Fay should have tried putting Syaoran's heart in a jar of dirt instead of in his eye (whilst we're on the PotC2 jokes!)

Show content
Then bring it everywhere he goes, and doesn't let it out of his sight
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #118 on: July 21 2006, 02:38 am »
Show content
Then bring it everywhere he goes, and doesn't let it out of his sight

Fai: *singsong voice* I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! *falls off the cocoon thing*
Syaoran: ...
Fai: *holds up the jar* I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's in it!
*Fai drops the jar. It's empty*
Fai: O___O
Kurogane: Heheheheh... *runs off with the yin/yan thing and sells it to Kamui*

Yeah, I didn't bother to use a spoilertag. You wouldn't get the joke unless you've seen PotC2 and read the latest chapters.
Did I mention yet that I support JackxNorrington? XD

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #119 on: July 21 2006, 02:59 am »
excuse me, I've read chapter now...I don't understand...realSyaoran has now his half heart from CloneSyaoran...does it means that Clone syaoran hasn't  any heart inside him now??
does Fai hide the another heart till??  help plzzzzz :hmp: